Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue200/200[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Name: Mystical Palm Technique
Canon/ Custom: Canon
Element: -
Type: Ijutsu
Range: close
Description: Hand seals depend on rank of healing used. This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. By sending an excess amount of chakra into the patient's body, the user can overload the patient's normal circulation, trapping them in a comatose state. The use of this technique can help bring back people from any injury with a certain amount of chakra as described below.

Minor (D): 10 chakra
Average(C): 20 Chakra
Major(B): 30 Chakra

I'm only buying up to the B since thats all i can use
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Even though you have only up to B, when I bought it as Lacey, I still had to pay the entire price for it. Label the price within the template btw.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue200/200[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 pm

aight ill pay full and it was 9000
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 pm

When you post it, just change it's rank from D-A to D-B and it will not take away an A rank slot.

Ryo Deducted.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Takeshi wrote:
Name: Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Katon
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 50ft x 50ft x 30ft
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. While this gas is completely harmless other than causing a the affected to become light headed on it own once it comes in contact with fire or spark, the gas ignites into a large fireball. This fire ball is more of an explosion, expanding out ten feet past the gas in every direction. If someone is near the center of the cloud this has the potential to be lethal (more from the force than the heat) but more often than not the effects are full body second degree burns. The user is not affected by the gas cloud in any way except that their vision is impaired like everyone else and if it is set off they are affected like normal. 4 round cool down.

6000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Name: Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Katon
Range: medium
Description: The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls about as big as soft balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai. There can be a maximum of 10 fireballs, and each one causes second-degree burns. Cool down four posts.

4,000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:40 pm

[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Sutoraiki o Boruto Stage One (Bolt Strike Stage One)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Raiton
Distance: Physical Contact
Description: Requires charging. The user focuses raiton chakra to either their arms or legs and upon contact with the target it explodes outward and causes first degree burns within an inch around where the fist or foot makes contact along with extreme numbness for one post and with 75% of the feeling returning the second post in the area along with in 2 inches of the contact zone feeling extremely hot but no actual burning along with a slight tingling. 4 post cooldown.

Last edited by Shizen on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Give me the FULL dimensions of the numbing area, and the cooldown needs to be higher. 4 posts.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:57 pm

aight edited it
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 pm

At D Rank, I'm going to limit it to fist and feet only. It sill gives you too major of paralysis for this rank if your allowed to use your entire arm or leg. Make those edits and bump.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

aight ill make it just hand and foot
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:37 pm

1st post completely numb, second post 75% of the feeling returns. That is the final edit.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:43 pm

aight edited
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:58 am

Bolt Strike - 2000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:07 am

Alright, ill take it
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:20 am

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:12 pm

[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Sutoraiki o Boruto Stage Two (Bolt Strike: Stage Two)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Raiton
Distance: Contact
Description: Requires charging. The user charges a slightly larger amount of chakra to either their hand or foot and upon contact the lightning chakra explodes out cover a 3 inch area around the strike zone with second degree burns and extreme numbness for 3 posts. 2 inches around the immediate strike zone gets 1st degree burns and is numbed for only a single post. 6 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]   [Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Shizen Uchiha / Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1