Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He Of The Forest WIP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
He Of The Forest WIP Left_bar_bleue320/320He Of The Forest WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

He Of The Forest WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Of The Forest WIP   He Of The Forest WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:35 pm

We need to make a lot of things clear before you apply for this clan.

Firstly, if I'm reading this right, this clan is only for one man? Why make the clan then?

Secondly, you need remove the text from the color brackets. The red is only for the initial word (For example, "Description" should be red, not the actual description).

Thirdly, "Almost like Senju, except not." So you're saying it's almost wood release, but it's not? The way you described it is extremely vague. If you're trying to describe Nature Release (which exists in the canon), we'll need to discuss which two elements will make this advanced element. (I believe in the show that it's White Chi and Wood release, we'd have to attempt to format it to the limits of our site).

Last edited by Skar on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
He Of The Forest WIP Left_bar_bleue410/410He Of The Forest WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: He Of The Forest WIP   He Of The Forest WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:36 pm

First, these clan apps need to be filled out correctly. The entire thing shouldn't be red.

Second, this should not be posted using this account. If your making a New clan, it should be under the account in charge of it. (Staff is an exception due to the heavy work load and only do so for canon clans that don't have a user attempting the clan.)

Last, the Senju Clan isn't even created here, so a custom wood release clan is a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ryo : 9900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
He Of The Forest WIP Left_bar_bleue160/160He Of The Forest WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: He Of The Forest WIP   He Of The Forest WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 pm

The way the coding worked made me think that was the way you wanted it, my bad. I'll make my other account and have then Bump the topic when finished.

Also, the plan is this to be a special line of ability where my character has disciples.

And it's the manipulation of Forestry that already exists in the world. That's the clan ability. It's a taught special ability (Like the 3rd Tsuchikage's Dust Release). I'm going to add onto it. I forgot to add WIP.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
He Of The Forest WIP Left_bar_bleue320/320He Of The Forest WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: He Of The Forest WIP   He Of The Forest WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Regardless as to if this is a WIP or not, it's an odd concept. I'll wait until you're finished though to talk to you about it. I don't know how we can get this to fit the formatting of the site, so this might have to be scrapped completely, but I will think about it and talk to staff. If you want to make something like this, you have to be willing to do a lot of waiting, because this is going to be a long process.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: He Of The Forest WIP   He Of The Forest WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:07 pm

After I read through it more, the "Guardian of the Forest," you have to realize there already is one of those. The Tsurukage of the Forest? You know the guy whose job is to protect the forest? Skar? Me?

Also, regardless as to if this is a clan ability or not, you can't manipulate nature and NOT use chakra. You can't. If you're going to do that, you need to register every single form of you moving nature as separate jutsu for the clan. They have to be the jutsu. The ability of the clan would be just the ability to do it in general. You still need to expend chakra and use them as jutsu to do it, you just have the ability to use those jutsu.

So before you set this clan as a non-WIP, you need to fix these things or the clan will just get denied altogether, after I noticed these major, major faults.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ryo : 9900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
He Of The Forest WIP Left_bar_bleue160/160He Of The Forest WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: He Of The Forest WIP   He Of The Forest WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Your role is a bit different, though. This was given to him when the forest was born. It's an interesting idea, and I will rework it however necessary. I just want to leave my mark on the site in an interesting way. That, and enjoy the RP experience.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: He Of The Forest WIP   He Of The Forest WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Well you're taking my role in doing so. The Kage's job is to protect their land, regardless as to if your "Destiny" is different. I hate to shoot down someone's plot, because I myself am a big fan of personal plots, but never when they interfere with someone else's plot without their consent. Especially when I'm the one being interfered with. And the forest was born before recorded history, unless you're making your alt thousands of years old.

Edit: You DID make your alt a kabillion years old. Okay, for starters, I don't know what your alt's app looks like, but immortality is forbidden on this site. And, your fiddling with the Forest's history, which is also not allowed. Clans and characters can be made to fit into history, perhaps play roles in events that are already recorded, but they can't alter what is recorded just for personal gain.

I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with this idea, regardless as to if you think it's good or not. I'm going to have to deny this clan until I talk to the rest of staff. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Of The Forest WIP   He Of The Forest WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Of The Forest WIP
Page 1 of 1