Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Axe of the Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Great Axe of the Forest Left_bar_bleue320/320Great Axe of the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Great Axe of the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:11 am

Great Axe of the Forest Weapontemplate

Name: Great Axe of the Forest
Type: Battle-Axe
Quantity: 1
Description: The Great Axe of the Forest is a massively intimidating show of sheer force. It's a whopping 7 feet long, with an axe blade roughly 4 feet long. The Axe is made of corundum, an extremely durable metal. It is sturdier than even titanium and chromium, only being beat in the durability department by diamond and other legendary materials. The Great Axe was smelted in the famous armory of Morigakure, giving it a quality of elegance and reliability. The design etched on the blade of the axe and on the handle is meant to resemble the winds that constantly brush upon the leaves in the forests surrounding the village. The cutting power of this axe is extremely deadly. The axe is very large though, meaning it is also very heavy, weighing in at about 70lbs. This weight makes it very difficult for anyone with less muscle definition and prowess as an S-ranked ninja to use.
Abilities: N/A
Durability: Durability is that of corundum. Anything as hard as corundum and lower is deflected by this weapon, and anything over it destroys the weapon.
History: This weapon was smelted by the Tsurukage of Morigakure himself in the forges of the Armory of the Castle of Illismera not too long ago. The metal it is made of was mined from the corundum mines in the caves throughout the forests of Morigakure. Many men lost their lives trying to mine this dangerous ore in cave-ins and other natural disasters throughout the caves, giving the corundum ore the nickname "blood metal."It was designed to be a powerful tool in his arsenal of power, and also to intimidate his foes.
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Skar on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Great Axe of the Forest Left_bar_bleue320/320Great Axe of the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:36 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:56 pm

It was mined from the corundum mines in the caves throughout the forests of Morigakure. Many men lost their lives trying to mine this dangerous ore in cave-ins and other natural disasters throughout the caves, giving the chromium ore the nickname "blood metal." It is sturdier than even titanium and chromium, only being beat in the durability department by diamond and other legendary materials. The Great Axe was smelted in the famous armory of Morigakure, giving it a quality of elegance and reliability. The design etched on the blade of the axe and on the handle is meant to resemble the winds that constantly brush upon the leaves in the forests surrounding the village.

That should all be in the history
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:59 pm

I want you to actually read the whole thing and revise what you just said. All of that isn't history.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:04 pm

History:
It was mined from the corundum mines in the caves throughout the forests of Morigakure. Many men lost their lives trying to mine this dangerous ore in cave-ins and other natural disasters throughout the caves, giving the chromium ore the nickname "blood metal."The Great Axe was smelted in the famous armory of Morigakure, giving it a quality of elegance and reliability. The design etched on the blade of the axe and on the handle is meant to resemble the winds that constantly brush upon the leaves in the forests surrounding the village.

Description:
It is sturdier than even titanium and chromium, only being beat in the durability department by diamond and other legendary materials.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Bump. And for future reference, history is what the blade has been through. Not things like the elegance of its appearance or what the designs on it look like. Those would be descriptions. Not history.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Great Axe of the Forest Left_bar_bleue410/410Great Axe of the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm

It was mined from the corundum mines in the caves throughout the forests of Morigakure. Many men lost their lives trying to mine this dangerous ore in cave-ins and other natural disasters throughout the caves, giving the chromium ore the nickname "blood metal."

Where you state that 'Giving the chromium ore the nickname', dont you mean corundum? Its not making sense that chromium beats chromium and titanium
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Ohp, yep. Typo. Haha it was originally going to be chrome, but i decided to change it to corundum. Looks like i didn't chane all the "Chromium"s over to "Corundum"s. I apologize for missing that one, and I'll go in and change it real quick.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Great Axe of the Forest Left_bar_bleue410/410Great Axe of the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 am

Another thing I see, is that a 30 lbs Axe isn't really that hard to wield, even by a teenager. I could sling a 35 lbs. set of weights like child's play during my football playing days. You may want to up your weight there bro.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:22 pm

You're saying a teenager could throw around a 30 lbs axe as fast as they could normally a 10 lbs katana or something? The point I'm making is that unless you're S rank, it'd be hard to use to full range of motion. But, I'll up it anyway. Bump.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Yes, I'm saying a teenage ninja on Naruto could wield a 30 lbs. Axe if they wanted too. 30 lbs. isn't that heavy for a trained ninja who specializes in weaponry. I'm trying to tell you to give it more weight to your own benefit, so why argue that?

Make it 70 lbs. That is only going to benefit you.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:42 pm

I was just asking, I wasn't accusing you of anything. I didn't know in any way at all, so I asked you for more explanation. I will change it to 70lbs. Bump.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Now, for my final question. How well do you expect to wield this without Kenjutsu as a specialization? Without that as a specialization, your basically going to suck using it. That is something you have to respect, even at S Rank.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:58 pm

I realize this. My purposes for this are not for battle.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 pm

The use of this axe will be monitored as you use it. If you over use it according to your lack of specialization, an admin will step in without warning.

19,000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Yessir.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:01 pm

I'll go ahead and buy this now
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Axe of the Forest   Great Axe of the Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Axe of the Forest
Page 1 of 1