Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial of the Forest: Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Left_bar_bleue320/320Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Trial of the Forest: Part 1   Trial of the Forest: Part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Morimi13

Reward: 3000 Ryo
Story: Among the ruins of the Sacred Grove, in the rubble of an ancient temple to some forgotten deity, a large, intricate door as been found that was previously sealed away from large rocks. The extremely large double-doors are made of some material that can't even be scratched any known material, but they appear as gold does: a shiny, metallic, dark yellow material. Along the outer-ring of the door, in the ancient language of the Dovahkiin, it reads a very ominous message:

"Seeking triumph noble still, and power to its tempest pride. Guardians dwell in the shadow, traveler, long forgotten by the tides of time; they await the day they must keep sacred the secret within their dwelling. As the trials of men have withered throughout the Path, so begins the Trial of the Forest. At peril you enter, beware the guardians behind the eternal door."

The Tsurukage plans on venturing into the depths of the Trial of the Forest, as its called, and he is bringing his students with him. Together, they plan on uncovering the "power" somewhere in the path that is mentioned in the warning message on the door. What will they discover? How will they overcome gruelingly overwhelming odds?

Once entering the door, there are pre-lit lanterns hung from the ceilings that never extinguish. The Trial is completely underground, carved into the earth centuries ago. Behind each Trial door is a separate room, including an obstacle unique to each room. Each obstacle will be extremely challenging, and none should be taken lightly.

Only ninja of Morigakure may take part in this mission chain, and each mission must be done in order. Upon entering the door at the end of each challenge, when every member of the party is through the door and the door is re-shut, the rooms reset themselves and all obstacles miraculously appear, making these missions repeatable.

Part 1: The Door of Realization
Upon entering the initial door of the Trial of the Forest, there is a long, narrow pathway that leads to another large door underground. On the outside of the door, it reads: "Through Realization, we are humbled." Inside the door, there is a large circular room with a diameter of roughly 100 yards. Filling the room are large, ratlike creatures that look as such:

Spoiler:

Each of its four legs are tipped with two, three-inch long claws that can cut through anything up through iron. The rats are all 3-feet tall. Each rat also has the speed and strength of a normal C-rank ninja. The skin of the rats has the same consistency of a normal rat, it isn't any tougher. There are ten of them in the room, and on the far end of the room is another large door that will not open until all threats have been neutralized.

Description:

- Post a topic in The Sacred Grove titled "Trial of the Forest: Part 1" -

- Word minimum for this mission, per party member, is 750 words -

- Describe the descent through the entrance door and the journey to the next door -

- Open the door, and eliminate all the rats -

- Upon victory, make your way to the next door. Reach the door, but do not enter it, and end the mission. -

- Post back here for your reward -

Back to top Go down
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ryo : 7100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Left_bar_bleue160/160Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Trial of the Forest: Part 1   Trial of the Forest: Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:37 pm

I would like to take this
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Left_bar_bleue240/240Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Trial of the Forest: Part 1   Trial of the Forest: Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:14 pm

I'd like to do this mission with you to repay the kindness given to me by you, Kage. As a Mercenary of sorts. I am honor bound to help you in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Left_bar_bleue320/320Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Trial of the Forest: Part 1   Trial of the Forest: Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Both of you are approved. You may start when ready!
Back to top Go down
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ryo : 7100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Left_bar_bleue160/160Trial of the Forest: Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Trial of the Forest: Part 1   Trial of the Forest: Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Mission Completed

Total Word Count: 1466
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Trial of the Forest: Part 1   Trial of the Forest: Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Everything looks good, all requirements have been met.

Ryo added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial of the Forest: Part 1   Trial of the Forest: Part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1