Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pirate's Life For Me [Mission Part 1: Recovery From Battle]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Pirate's Life For Me [Mission Part 1: Recovery From Battle] Left_bar_bleue280/280A Pirate's Life For Me [Mission Part 1: Recovery From Battle] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

A Pirate's Life For Me [Mission Part 1: Recovery From Battle] Empty
PostSubject: A Pirate's Life For Me [Mission Part 1: Recovery From Battle]   A Pirate's Life For Me [Mission Part 1: Recovery From Battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:49 pm

My last battle was hardly a challenge. The pirate I had fought was obviously the cabin-boy deckhand of the group of pirates led by Don Krieg, which was apparent with his lack of ability in battle. I outran him, I outfought him, and I outplayed him. It was hardly a challenge, but if I had learned anything in my extensive studying under Dominic Edrick in the great library of Harikengakure, it was that if I could afford the time to become fully rested, then I was to rest. I set up a small camp in a cave not too far from my former opponent, but it was chosen at complete random so as to not be visible to any scout the infamous captain may send looking for their challenger.

I sat on a rock near a fire I had started in a pit I had also created. My coat was racked on the large sword I had won from my last fight that was stuck upright in the ground next to me. I leaned over with my elbows on my knees, trying to take the support off of my upper body. I was a little sore, I will admit firsthand. My mask was still lifted up over my nose as I was uncomfortable with the notion of it being exposed even when I'm alone. My loose white shirt hung on my upper torso unbuttoned, revealing a scarred, beaten body from a short life filled with violence. I unsheathed the Kogot still at my belt, and stabbed it in the ground at my other side. Reaching into the pack on the ground behind me, I withdrew a few leather strips I had found on the ship i had stolen from Dominic. I felt like they would come in handy, and it turns out I was right. Using two sticks and a bowl I made of chipped rocks, I cooked the leather and molded it. I then tied it into a fashioned pattern, and voila, I had a new sheath for my new blade. I would strap onto my back, because the blade was much too large to hold on my waist.

I would then use my pack as a pillow, and lay down on the stone floor next to the flickering fire. After staring at the cave ceiling for a few moments, I closed my eyes and began to drift away into a light sleep. Tomorrow I would begin my search for the next target.
Back to top Go down

A Pirate's Life For Me [Mission Part 1: Recovery From Battle]
Page 1 of 1