Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

Ryo : 18800

[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm

D Rank

Name: Furījinguāto: Aisusupaiku [Freezing Art: Ice Spike]
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Hyouton
Distance: 30 feet
Description: Requires charging. the user focuses chakra to any one of their extremities and once complete they thrust their hand or foot forward sending an ice spike with a diameter of 9 inches and a length of 18 inches that is the durability of an average kunai flying forward at 15mph but after reaching a distance of 30 feet gravity takes effect and the spike falls to the ground.

Name: Furījinguāto: Kori no ken [Freezing Art: Ice Fist]
Type: Nintaijutsu
Distance: Self
Description: Require charging. After charging chakra into either fist a three inch thick layer of ice with the durability of steel forms around the chosen fist. If a punch with this hand lands a direct hit on the opponent it can fracture bone and cause heavy bruising. The layer only lasts for 4 posts if not broken earlier.

Name: Furījinguāto: Kori no Ha [Freezing Art: Ice Blade]
Type: Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu
Description: Requires charging. After charging ice crystals swirl around the users hand and a blade of ice appears. It is a katana that is vibrant blue in color and has a durability of steel and can cut through bone and flesh but not steel and is about 5 feet in length. The blade lasts for 5 posts if not broken and has a 2 post cooldown.

C Rank

Name: Furījinguāto: Kori no Bakuhatsu [Freezing Art: Ice Explosion]
Distance: 0-10 feet
Description: Requires charging. The user charges chakra all throughout their body and when completed release it sending a flurry of 400 ice crystals flying out in all directions. The are only about 1/2 inch in diameter and 3 inches in length, so they are basically small needles of ice. This jutsu is primarily used for defensive purposes and the needles, if they make contact, are capable of going an inch and a half into the skin. Cooldown of 3 posts.

Name: Furījinguāto: Shimo no Manto [Freezing Art: Frost Cloak]
Distance: 50x50x30
Description: Requires handseals. After the user completes handseals a flurry of ice begins to flow around the area in the demensions stated above. This confined ice storm makes it near impossible to see anything less than a foot in front of you. Along with that is also chills the target, lowering their reflex speed by 20% while they remain in the storm. The user is subject to the vision being blocked but because it is infused with their chakra it doesn't cause them to slow. The storm lasts 4 posts with a 5 post cooldown.

Name: Wind Release: Slash
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Fuuton
Distance: 20 ft.
Description: Post charge equivalent to handseals at user's rank. The user envelopes their arms in wind chakra for the required time and then slashes their arm. From this, a compressed crescent of wind releases and heads straight for the enemy. Travelling at 40 mph, it can completely tear through anything less than steel and block anything that is equivalent to reinforced steel, including thrown projectiles and slashes from blades. The blast though, can only tear open an enemy up to an inch. The crescent shaped blast is 5 ft. in length but only 4 inches thick, but its damage is still substantial. 4 post cooldown.

B Rank

Name: Furījinguāto: Kori no Tsubasa [Freezing Art: Ice Wings]
Description: Requires charging. After charging the user is engulfed by ice crystals for a second and then wings with a span of 8 feet in both directions made of 6 inch thick ice with the durability of reinforced steel form on their back. This wings allow them to fly a maximum of 150 feet up and while in the air they gain a speed boost of 40% their current rank. This wings last until destroyed or for 6 posts with an 8 post cooldown.

Name: Furījinguāto: Ora o Hiyashi [Freezing Art: Chilling Aura]
Distance: 30 feet
Description: Requires charging. After charging the user releases the charged chakra into the air around them that drops the temperature in the air to nearly -50 degrees. Anyone in the area will become much slower because of the temperature, by 40%. Weapons held by the enemies become freezing and ice crystals begin to form on the targets flesh and if left in the area for the entire duration they may develop hypothermia. It has a duration of 5 posts with an 8 post cooldown.

A Rank

Name: Furījinguāto: Kori no Haaku [Freezing Art: Grasp of Ice]
Distance: Touch
Description: Requires charging for two posts. The user focuses chakra into their hands and they look completely innocent, aside from small ice crystals on the outside making the jutsu hard to predict. After charging the user can grip any part of the enemys body and it instantly causes that area to become frost bit and covered in ice and for every post held onto after that it costs an additional 20 chakra. If the user holds the grip for one post then the entire limb becomes covered in ice. If held for two then that entire side of the body is coated, if held for three all but the arm on the opposite side of the body is coated and if held for four their entire body is coated in ice, almost certainly causing death. If at any point the jutsu is interrupted then all the ice breaks off and all that remains is the frostbite of the initial touch and a lowered speed and reaction time of 40% due to the cold temperature the body retains from the experience. Cooldown of 10 posts.

S Rank

Name: Furījinguāto: Tōketsu shōkan no heigen [Freezing Art: Plain of Freezing Redemption]
Distance: 300x300x60
Description: Requires charging pf three posts. After charging a ridiculous amount of chakra into their hands the user slams them into the ground. This then causes, in a burst of instantaneous chakra release, an entire field of ice spikes that are 60 feet tall and extend out 300 feet in all directions sprout up at a speed of 5 fps, covering nearly every inch of that 300 feet aside from the small area the user is standing in. The needles are the consistency of titanium and cause frostbite if touched by anyone aside from the user. If this jutsu is used then the user is incapable of using ice release for 2 weeks in real time because of the strain the jutsu has on the body and fatigue for two posts.

Last edited by Toketsu Shokan on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:16 pm

For all jutsu that has density within their descriptions
Code:
Density is still basically weight so you'll still need to add a durability factor for those items.

Name: Furījinguāto: Kori no ken [Freezing Art: Ice Fist]
Code:
While active what kind of damage can it cause?

Name: Furījinguāto: Kori no Bakuhatsu [Freezing Art: Ice Explosion]
Code:
Lets make it 400 needles instead of a thousand, this is a C- rank after all.

Name: Furījinguāto: Shimo no Manto [Freezing Art: Frost Cloak]
Code:
Is the user affected?

Name: Furījinguāto: Kori no Haaku [Freezing Art: Grasp of Ice]
Code:
In order to keep this activate you'll need to give up chakra every post.

Name: Furījinguāto: Tōketsu shōkan no heigen [Freezing Art: Plain of Freezing Redemption]
Code:
Current drawback is fine, Add fatigued for one post
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:25 pm

Edited it all my nigga
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Name: Furījinguāto: Kori no Ha [Freezing Art: Ice Blade]
Code:
What is the blade's cutting strength?
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:45 pm

As far as my young mind can see, contemplate, and understand this looks alright.

[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] 50892811
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:08 pm

[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Foreclosure%20sign%20over%20home

Woah, woah, woah there. Not so fast. That S rank needs a bit of work done with it, so I'll take the reigns and get it done before I give Nami's re-approval back.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:18 pm

I want you to tell me how fast the ice rises out of the ground, first of all. It can't be entirely too fast, because this jutsu could take out a large portion of a village with ease. I also want you to increase your no-ice-release consequence for using this jutsu. Make it 2 weeks if the ice spikes come out at.. let's say.. 5 feet per second. 3 weeks, and it can be 8 feet per second. Do those things and you're good.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Edited, I'd like to go to court about the foreclosure if I may your honor
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue280/280[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Sure, you're re-approved
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Your A rank needs a charge of atleast 2 posts, and your S rank needs to charge atleast 3 posts, regardless of rank. It's a total destruction based attack. A single post charge is ridiculous. Then it is reapproved.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Alrighty my good sir, edited
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Now we are all good....

[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] Dom_ap12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]   [Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Toketsu Shokan / Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1