Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
+3
Dominic Edrick
Takeshi
Ai Takahashi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue200/200[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:31 pm

These techniques are FREE do to not being in a clan. The bottom of the clan template has been used as the format.

D Rank

Name: Fuuton: Kaze Soshuriken no Jutsu (Wind Realease: Wind Manipulated Shuriken Technique)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Distance: Any
Description: Requires Hand seals. After throwing shuriken, the user of this technique can guide them using wind currents manipulated by their chakra by waving her hand in the direction she wishes the shuriken to go. The shuriken are still under the rules of inertia and as such cannot make sharp turns, but rather gentle arks as they turn with the wind. The shuriken can stay in the air, guided by the wind currents until they hit something, the shinobi releases the technique, or 5 posts (whichever comes first). However, the shinobi will lose 10 chakra per post as long as the technique is active (culminating in 50 Chakra if used for the maximum duration). Regardless of the number of shuriken, they must all fly in the same direction. The user cannot split the wind currents to make multiple shuriken fly in different directions. Though this is a relatively low level of chakra used, it still causes strain on the user and there for can only be used up to 3 times per topic. Cool down is 2 posts after the technique ends.

Name: Hidden Mist Jutsu
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu (Handseals)
Element: Suiton
Distance: 30 meters high X 50 meters long
Description: Allowing the water to be drawn out of the air by merging the hydrogen particals and the Oxygen particals the user creates a large mist around the area that is unseeable for up to five feet in front of you though the hearing is not disoriented the eyesight is. Requires one post to charge, lasts five posts, and then seven posts to cool down on. This jutsu can be used up to five times a topic.

Name: Suiton: Teppodama (Water Release: Gunshot)
Distance: 30 meters
Description: The user kneads chakra, and converts it into water, and then spits it out in the form of condensed balls. The high-speed waterball attack possesses enough power to considerably injure an opponent.. While this is a water release technique, it can still be employed someplace where no water is available, which is a great advantage. It's also possible to increase the power of destruction of the balls themselves by building up the chakra inside of them. The number of bullets is determined while kneading chakra. By taking advantage of gravity, the bullets can brutally increase in power. Each about the size of a softball, shooting at a speed of 65 mph. The effects change when how much chakra is put into it changes. As follows:
10 chakra: Softball sized waterballs, Contusions, 5 'bullets'
This jutsu has a 3 post cooldown.

C Rank

Name: Wind Release: Stream
Element: Wind
Distance: Refer to discription
Description:Upon inhaling mass amounts of wind through ones throat for one post, the user is able to then exhale the wind at high speeds in order to allow themselves to ascend into the sky. These exhaled winds are compressed highly and shoot out at 45 mph at a rate of 4000 rpms. The jutsu requires 20 points of chakra to initiate and for every extra post, it requires 10 chakra for up to 3 posts. In these extra posts, the user is allowed to change direction on a whim but only once per post. The angle however, is unlimited and speed is not reduced. This technique is purely defensive and has no offensive properties. 6 post cooldown.

Name: Water Clone
Distance: 10 meters
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water. The maximum amount of clones is 6. This clone is destroyed in a single blow, and has a 3 post cooldown.

Name: Raiton: Raikyuu ( Lightning Ball )
Element: Raiton
Distance: 120 feet
Description: Requires Handseals. The user will create a large, 3 feet in diameter, ball of lightning in their hands. This ball can then be launched at a target and will travel at 5 mph, as fast as an average running person. When it comes in contact with something, it will burst, damaging and shocking anyone it touches and also slightly shocking anyone within three feet of its edge at the moment of impact. Direct hit may cause the opponent hefty burning damage as if hit by a lightning bolt. Outer damage from being close, can cause a very uncomfortable sensation as well as light numbness. The ball causes 3rd degree electrical burns and for three posts the area affected will feel numb, and be reduced in skill by 20%. 3 post cooldown.

B Rank

Name: Steady Shot
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Kyujutsu
Element: N/A
Distance: Self
Description: Taking control of her body, the user is able to enter a state of complete serenity while continuing to maintain focus on her target. Heart rate and breathing slow, eyesight and hearing are heightened. This ability gives uncanny precision when aiming thrown objects or firing a bow. The user must be able to focus uninterrupted for 2 posts to gain this ability. Small targets that would normally present a challenge to hit will become crystal clear. As this technique takes great mental concentration, it can not be held for more than 1 post after being charged (2 posts to charge, 1 to use, then released) and can only be used 2 times per topic whether a projectile is used or not. A major drawback to this technique is that while the user is focused on her target she will also gain "tunnel vision" or "selective hearing" (depending on the sense used) blinding her to other sights or sounds around her. Tunnel vision, causes the user to see only the target she's focused on thereby losing her peripheral vision. Selective Hearing causes the user to only be able to hear the target she is focused on, thereby becoming effectively deaf to any other sound in the vicinity. Both senses can be used on one target, or each sense can be used separately on one target. In other words, if the user wants to focus her hearing but not her vision, she can (or vise versa) but she would not be able to focus her vision on one target and hearing on another. This technique still uses chakra to gain the focused state. Requires a 10 post cool down.

Name: Water Encampment Wall
Distance: Short (Defensive)
Description: This defensive technique creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skilful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source. The water cylinder is 8 metres high and 2 metres thick, S rank fire jutsu can break this wall, A rank fire type jutsu are weakened by 25 percent, B rank fire justu's are weaken by 50 percent and C or lower type fire justu's are completely repeled. C Rank jutsu and higher are capable of completely penetrating through unscaved. B or higher lightning justu are can also break the this justu completly. Weapons like swords and kunai are not very affected due to the volume of water that the user creates kunai and other throwing eapons would be completly stoped due to water density and swords that are reduced in swinging power by 40 percent due to thickness and density of the water.

Requires Hand Seals and last 3 Posts with a cool down of 4 posts.

A Rank

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Blast
Element: Wind
Distance: 50 Yards
Description: Upon handseals and absorbing wind into the body through the mouth, the user exhales and rotates their head horizontally and releases a mighty crescent of multiple, extremely sharp currents. This crescent is over 25 ft. long (3 ft in width at the center of the crescent) and 1 ft. thick. It travels at a powerful 150 mph. It has the ability to tear through the human torso completely and even more so, can cut through titanium up to a single ft. thick before the technique will dissipate. If used on the ground, this technique has been known to create an overwhelming smoke screen of pure dust, allowing the user to escape an oncoming offensive assault by the enemy. It takes a B Rank fire technique to dissipate this blast, twice per topic use, 10 post cooldown in between.

S Rank

Name: Wind Release: Giant Vacuum Bullet
Element:Wind
Distance: 200 Yards
Description: Upon handseals and absorbing wind into the body through the mouth, the user can fire a massive bullet of wind. This is an upgraded version of the Wind Bullet Technique. The user fires an ever expanding bullet from their mouth that travels at 110 mph. The bullet is over 15 ft. in diameter and if it hits any part of the user, it completely tears them apart, no questions asked. If the entire body is hit, it can end a human existance completely. It is said that this technique can stop Susano'o's movements with its power. If it were to be used against Susano'o it can paralyze it for 2 posts. This jutsu can only be used once per topic with a 5 day cooldown.

Last edited by Ai Takahashi on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:27 am

• Fuuton: Kaze Soshuriken no Jutsu
    This needs a duration, at higher ranks this can potentially last for 30+ posts which is just a no

• Fuuton: Kaze Tate no Jutsu
    If the opponent uses a taijutsu or kenjutsu to increase the speed/power of the weapon how would this react? Also if this is hit with a katon technique what would happen as putting a wall of the element that makes it stronger will probably literally back fire

• Suiton: Teppodama
    Taken from the database, no problems here

• Fuuton: Reppusho
    Speed of the gale and more specifics on the effects of weapons traveling with the wind

• Water Clone
    Again from the database, this one is fine

• Raiton: Raikyuu
    The final canon from the database you included. Approved and good to go

• Steady Shot
    While tunnel vision is easy enough to understand (unable to view anything not directly in front of you) selective hearing needs more of a definition. If your hearing is decreased a percentage or something then list that or give a more in depth example

• Rapid Fire
    So more or less it in no way affects the power or speed of the projectile but lets your get out twice as many in the same length of time?

• Fuuton: Dai Tatsumaki no Jutsu
    F5 Tornado = S rank, for an A rank it is more along the lines of MAYBE a F3 though perhaps even a F2 unless you drop a lot of range. Also list more details on the fall damage.

• Raiton: Raikyuu Rendan
    Gonna be honest, this is more or an A rank enhancement of lightning ball. You may want to hold off on it or replace your current A rank with this one if you really want it right now. Just giving tips here but if you want to keep it at S rank feel free and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue200/200[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Takeshi,

Thanks for the insight. I made the changes you wanted and have some other notes for a few of the specific things you addressed here:

--Kaze Tate no Jutsu - I see where you're coming from with the fire jutsu being made stronger by the wind, but my thoughts were more along the lines of blowing out a candle. So techniques like Hosenka would be extinguished and flames from Goukakyuu would be split. I added the effects this technique would have on other elements in the description. I remember when Temari fought Sasuke as she, Gara, and Kankoro were fleeing Konohagakure during Orochimaru's attack, she was able to extinguish Sasuke's Gokakyuu, but she had a fan too. Still this was my thought, let me know what you think.

-- I wanted to keep Raikyuu Rendan and Dai Tatsumaki the way they are so I switched them based on the comments you made (RR being an "A" rank now and DT being an "S" rank). Let me know if you still have issues.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 am

Bump for Tak. I made the changes you wanted. See above post.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:54 am

• Fuuton: Kaze Soshuriken no Jutsu
    This duration is acceptable, approved

• Fuuton: Kaze Tate no Jutsu
    Though it is true that some fuuton can extinguish katon flames that would only work when that technique is at least one if not two ranks above said fire release. So, as a D rank wall of wind it may be able to put out E rank fire but nothing more. Temari's winds were more an ability of her fan combined with a hidden summoning technique.

• Fuuton: Reppusho
    85 mph for a C rank may be pushing it, Ill consult my Fuuton expert to get an opinion there but more likely than not it will be decreased a little. You say that weapons along this path can go a little deeper into someone, how much deeper could they sink in if the target area is exposed skin?

• Steady Shot
    This is acceptable, approved

• Rapid Fire
    What is the maximum amount you could fire off with one use? I assume you will have a large amount of arrows and we cant let you just fire off your entire quiver in two or three seconds.

• Fuuton: Dai Tatsumaki no Jutsu
    Again Ill get my fuuton expert to look this one over, not a really big deal since as a genin you cant use your S rank technique yet anyway but we will get to it quickly for you.

• Raiton: Raikyuu Rendan
    Rereading it now, you are able to fire one lightning ball from each water clone and directly after these clones disperse? Also 20+40=60

Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:45 am

Bump for Dom to look at Fuuton Jutsu's.

-- Changed "Fuuton: Reppusho" to "Fuuton: Kaze Ken no Jutsu" as it seemed easier to describe more appropriate to the rank.

-- Made edits to rapid fire to address Takeshi's question in post above. Rapid fire can only be used to fire 2 shots in the time it would normally take to fire 1 shot. This cannot be stacked, so I couldn't charge for 2 posts and then fire 4 shots in the time it would take to do 1 shot. Hope this clears that up.

-- Please review the "A" rank Technique as Tak suggested and let me know what you think.

-- In response to Tak's question: Yes, you're reading correctly. The water clones are expended after the lightning balls are thrown (whether they hit the target or not).
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:49 am

Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Wind Shield Technique - You have this backwards and incredibly OP. Reducing 50% movement at such a low rank jutsu is a no. At most 15% for D Rank tech that has no offensive properties. The backwards part is that lighting is weak vs. Wind, so it would reduce wind damage. Fire on the other hand would increase in power due to fire being strong vs. wind. At this low rank, that isnt possible. B rank is the minimum requirement for that.

Great Tornado - You say it takes 5 posts to manifest, but then state it only lasts two posts. You need to state the cutting power of the winds and if they cover over the entire twister or if there are gaps in the slicing winds. You also need to state up to how heavy of an object you can lift off the ground. Lastly, give me rotations per second to help define just how fast it is spinning. F5 isnt something everyone knows.

(Handle these first and if you have any other jutsu you still need looked at, we will cover them.)
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:28 am

Made the requested edits to Wind Shield but changed Great Tornado to Hurricane technique. After doing some research on real world tornados I decided that the technique represented in the Great Tornado was not actually feasible. I may bring this technique back another day once I've worked out how to make it happen a little better.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:37 am

Wind Shield - the cooldown needs to be 4.

Now, your hurricane technique is cone shaped, which still makes it a twister in reality. It's ok that its a fat twister, for this is an anime. Ao if you want to keep the old name, do so. I have an extensive set of wind techs myself, so trust what I say. This is still a tornado.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:46 pm

--Cool down for Wind Shield is now 4 posts as requested.

--
Quote :
Ao if you want to keep the old name, do so.

I'd rather stay with the name it has now. I understand what you're saying about it being a tornado technique and if it ever comes up in conversation, I'll make sure to say that the technique name is a misnomer as it's actually a tornado more than a hurricane. However, in my mind it seems less like a tornado. Again, I understand your point of view my mind just doesn't see it that way for myself.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:45 pm

If you want it to be a hurricane technique, then you need to have the effects of a hurricane, not a twister. Something will have to give. Either a tornado technique with a name similar, or a hurricane technique with a name similar. I've used the name whirlwind in my S Rank Tech, which is similar to this but on a much grander scale. I want to avoid the confusion altogether.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Ok... I'll do what you want. I'll change it back to a tornado but I don't understand. It's not twisting at all. The air blows straight, it just originates from the user and expands as it goes out, but that being said, I don't want to argue with you. I just want my techniques to pass. LOL
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 pm

A tornado or a twister move in a circular pattern, but I think I get what your saying.

The air rushes from the user on all sides without rotation, correct?
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Haru - Yes! ^.^

Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Ok, that clarifies the problem. As a comparison, is it similar to the Almighty push?
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 pm

With the exception that Almighty Push pushed out in all directions and my technique only pushes in front of me, yes.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Ok, so it is a wall of wind, pushed out in all directions around the user, or just infront of you? You contradicted what you said earlier
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:34 pm

From my original post of the technique:

Quote :
This technique infuses the air immediately in front of the user with chakra causing it to blow outward with amazing force. Producing winds that will blow up to 105 miles per hour, the air will blow in a cone shape widening to 100 yards across and 50 yards high at the furthest point from the user.

The cone starts at the user and blows outward widening as it goes out. The wind blows straight. There is no rotation. I never meant to contradict myself. Here's a crude drawing I just made in paint that might help. The picture is only 2D but hopefully it helps.

Spoiler:

X = me
O = Opponent
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:37 pm

No, that image is great. It helps things alot. Edit what we have gone over, and put that picture in the jutsu
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Edits made.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Now what exactly does the damage do to the human body? You can probably tone it up. Do what Dom said and look at his wind jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:15 am

As requested, added some damage to the jutsu as well as stating that the user of the technique cannot move while performing the technique. Also added that the wind cannot change direction.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:29 pm

You could still increase damage, the whole point of an S Rank jutsu is to maim the opponent
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Now that I'm back, I figured I could get this jutsu list finished. All not-yet-approved custom jutsu have been replaced by canon jutsu from the canon jutsu list. All jutsu that need to be approved are in blue (the ones in red have already been approved).

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]   [Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ai Takahashi/ Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next