Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Ka Takai / Technique Registration]

Go down 
+2
Haru Satsujin
Ka Takai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka Takai
Genin

Ryo : 8700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:32 pm

[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Glass viewing technique
Canon/Custom: Custom/Canon
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Distance: 5 miles - 10 miles
Description:Hand seals not required: A rather simple and rather useless technique in the means of a battle situation, however it does have it's uses in other departments. By channelling ones chakra into a glass object (crystal ball, window, glass bottle, glasses, etc) the user will be able to survey the surrounds for recon work if he had been in the area once before. Just imagine, being able to scope out an enemy camp long before you arrive there. There is also another use for it, if the user knows the targets chakra signature they will be able to track the target for the cost of extra chakra. This jutsu can be used only once in a thread, and at the end of it's use, the glass breaks after a duration for 4 posts. Chakra tracking can only be used by those who can use chakra sensing

Last edited by Ka Takai on Fri May 18, 2012 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Can you give me a link to the canon form of this?
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:45 pm

I don't wanna be a dick, but I think I'm gonna have to deny this for right now. The things you could do to metagame with this is extraordinary
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:20 am

sall good.
Love peace and chicken grease brudda
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:49 am

This does not have to be denied at least not yet I think we can work it out. Denial Revoked

"the user will be able to survey the surrounds for recon work"
Code:
In order to do this you have to have been in that area at least once before.

"if the user knows the targets chakra signature they will be able to track the target for the cost of extra chakra"

Code:
You cannot have this unless you are a sensory type ninja, so unless you are remove this, unless you can find an alternative

Code:
After using said object it shall be destoyed
Code:
Does this require a charge? or handseals
Code:
This is once per topic, no questions asked
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:55 am

Edit bump.

The bit about the chakra signature, is more for the use of people who DO have chakra sensing capabilities. Could be a handy trick to teach someone with said ability..... Right?
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:02 am

Code:
Well the trick cannot be used unless you have sensory abilities make sure that's added in.

Code:
Also you need to add a duration
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:10 am

edit bump
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:11 am

Code:
Very well this is approved at, 7200 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Purchasing this technique
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:48 am

Hold the phone. Then you need to adjust the distance. 5-10 miles, HELL NO. Maybe a 1/2 mile radius at best. Now, if you look Wtf the sensory technique made, even that distance compromises the distant I let you have. Now onto the Rank. It's a B Rank, remove the C out of it.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:55 am

So here is the technique for Chakra Sensory. At your rank, you only have a 20 yard distance....

Name: Chakra Sensory
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: -
Element: -
Distance: Refer to description
Description: Born with this ability, certain shinobi attain the power to sense chakra without the use of Sage Mode. This is limitless but requires the use of 5 chakra per post, PER ENEMY to keep active. As you grow in rank, you can open your range and number of people in which you can sense. At genin, it is 1 enemy within 20 yards. At chuunin, it is up to 2 enemies within 30 yards. At s. jounin, it is up to 3 enemies at 40 yards. A jounin, up to four 4 enemies at 50 yards. S Rank/ SS Rank is up to 5 enemies at 60 yards. All within a diameter distance.

Now, having said that, your technique could very well be denied, and you could be refunded. That is unless you can find a way to make it more plausible. Crystal Ball use only, and you must buy the Crystal Ball as an item, then adjust your technique to fit this sensory technique. So for now, adjust the technique, and if you cannot, you will be refunded.
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:44 pm

So from my understanding, I can only have this jutsu if I am of the chakra sesory type?
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:42 pm

if thats the case, i'll gladly take the refund
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Your refund of 7,200 ryo has been applied back to you
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Next jutsu

[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Sky Dance/Waltz of the Sky king
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Elemental Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Distance: 30-90 meters
Description:This jutsu is different from most jutsu's as it requires a verbal command to activate. By focusing his wind chakra to the area around him, Ka is able to solidify 10 disc's of wind chakra about four inches in diameter. These disc's are placed all around Ka so that he is able to hit a target from mutliple angles. At higher ranks Ka is able to add more disc's in a larger battle zone. Disc's can be seen if the person has Wind as their primary Affinity, or have a way of seeing or sensing chakra. When the disc's are capable of motion, then move at speeds up to 50 MPH. This is strictly a supplementary jutsu, this jutsu does absolutely no damage to a user, just gets user to a position to hurt the opponent.
Runtime: (C) 2 Posts (B) 3 Posts (A) 5 Posts
Cooldown: (C) 4 posts (B) 5 posts (A) 7 posts
C Rank: 10 Disc's - 30 metre radius - Stationary
B Rank: 10 Disc's - 60 metre radius - Moving Disc's
A Rank: 20 Disc's - 90 metre radius - Moving disc's
Verbal Command: "The lords of the sky shall dance upon your blood soaked bodies"

Last edited by Ka Takai on Wed May 30, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:33 pm

First off, the most that you can make is 10 discs. So C and B Rank have to be less than 10

Second. You need to come up with the phrase so that I can gauge the charge time.

Third. The jutsu needs a cooldown for every rank.

Fourth. What is the max damage that they can do to humans and inanimate objects?

Fifth. How fast do they travel?
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:08 pm

edit bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:13 pm

So how do you use these discs? Are they for landing on, or deflecting weapons off of? The duration is way too long. Shorten it drastically.
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:19 pm

they are strictly for landing on
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:50 pm

the disc's are only 4 inches because they are not meant to actually stand on, but more or like a stepping stone, and only for 1 foot at a time
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Left_bar_bleue395/395[Ka Takai / Technique Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:49 pm

if this technique is merely to change direction in mid air, for that's what i've gathered from it, then it really only needs one to two active post times with about a 4 to 5 cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ka Takai / Technique Registration]   [Ka Takai / Technique Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ka Takai / Technique Registration]
Page 1 of 1