Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ryo : 3800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue280/280[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Note: I owned this before for 500 ryo. I just thought it needed reworked a tad.

[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Spider War Bow: Mobile Shooting
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Kyujutsu
Element: -
Distance: Self
Description: Charge equal to hand seals. This jutsu is used in collaboration with the Spider War Bow allowing Neji to cancel the effect being immobile while using the Spider War Bow. As a sacrifice to moving with the War Bow, the accuracy of Neji is not affectedfor the duration of the War Bow being active. This jutsu only lasts 5 posts and once it ends, the accuracy of Neji is dropped by 40%. If the third eye is open, it ill close and begin its cool down time, which is 4 posts. Twice per topic. Cool down of 8 posts.

Last edited by Neji Hitogumo on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue280/280[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:00 pm

If you are trying to allow yourself the chance to shoot on the move, why would it be E Rank? Obviously your trying to overcome a drawback, and an E Rank isn't the way. Show me the technique your trying to negate the drawback from.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ryo : 36900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Spoiler:

Here we are
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:03 pm

In my opinion, the E Rank should be atleast a B Rank. You need more chakra to help assist you in advancing another technique, not less. If you make it a B Rank and expand the description a bit, it will be allowable.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Edited. I couldn't find much else to add to it, so if you have an ideas that could help.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:21 pm

I dont think this should be unlimited either. And looking at it, you spoilered the wrong technique bc the arrows don't speak of being immobile. Post the technique that states you must be immobile. I need to see it before I can further evaluate this.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:27 pm

I apologize, I did spoiler the wrong technique.

Spoiler:

Thats the real good stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Ok, now I can do some work. By making this B Rank, your allowing yourself to keep the accuracy. Since the bow basically lasts until its broken, I'll allow a charge time to stimulate your body and allow for quick accurate shots. However it can only last for 5 posts. Once it wears off, no matter what, you lose 40% accuracy. If your 3rd Eye is open, then once this technique dies, your third eye will shut immediately. The third eye cooldown is 4 posts. This jutsu cooldown is 8 posts, twice per topic use.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:01 pm

I asked for the charge time. It shouldnt be passive
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 pm

I said your Third Eye Cooldown is 4 posts. Why did you not put it in the jutsu????????????????????????????????????????????????

You need to slow down dude, seriously. Your missing a ton of stuff Im saying, in multiple topics.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Why would I need to put it in here? The third eye already has a cool down of 4 posts, so if Im using both at the same time, both jutsu will be posted
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Dont argue. You put it there for the purposes of technicality. If you want, I can make the cooldown higher on the eye for you? You also do it bc the eye shuts before the duration of it being open when you use this B Rank technique.

Just bc we are a site of our own now, doesnt mean leaving gaps in your descriptions is ok. When I say add it, add it and dont question why.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Just know that the 40% drop in accuracy also applies when the third eye closes.

7500 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:02 pm

I already owned this jutsu, I REFUSE to buy it again. I was gonna leave it the same, but figured I might as well post it here
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue250/250[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:03 pm

how much did you pay last time?
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 pm

500 ryo, I posted it at the top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]   [Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Neji Hitogumo/Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1