Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning to Move [Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Learning to Move [Training] Left_bar_bleue200/200Learning to Move [Training] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Learning to Move [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Learning to Move [Training]   Learning to Move [Training] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:51 pm

(OOC: This training will take place before the Chuunin Exams and after the spar with Lag.)

Training Template

Jutsu Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)

Person/People Training: Solo training; using clones

Rank of the Jutsu: D

Ai stepped into a training room inside Valhalla. She hadn't been back here since her loss to Lag in a spar. She had needed to spend some time healing from the burns and muscle soreness she received from the fight, but now she was ready to start training again. The fight with Lag had taught her one important thing, she needed to get stronger.

Ai began forming hand signs and charging chakra. When she was finished, 4 water clones formed around her.

"Ok," the original Ai said to the copies, "We need to be able to move quicker, and that's what we're going to train to do."

"So, first one to do the technique get's treated to ramen, right?" One of the clones teased.

"Well, since you're all me, then, yes. I'll go with that," Ai replied with a smile.

The 4 clones all smiled and nodded in consent. With that, they all began charging chakra. Each made the appropriate hand sign and then sprinted forward.

None of them moved any faster than normal. All 5 Ai's lined up again on the other side of the wall, once again charged chakra into their bodies, made the appropriate hand sign, and sprinted to the other side of the room. Again, no one moved faster than normal.

"We're doing something wrong," one of the clones said, "This isn't working."

"We just need to keep trying," the original said. "This time, make sure you spread the chakra out evenly throughout your whole body. We need to make sure that all of our bodies are moving faster, not just our legs."

Again, the clones nodded in agreement and began charging chakra. They made sure to spread it evenly throughout their bodies. They made the hand sign and took off.

Ai caught the next series of events out of the corner of her eye. One of the clones to her left, flickered for a moment and then was suddenly running a few feet in front of them. When they reached the other end of the room, Ai and the other 3 clones smiled at the clone that had moved faster than the others.

"You did it!" They all yelled in unison.

"Not good enough though," said Ai. "I want this done perfectly. I want us all to have done it once before I disperse you 4 and get your experiences. Then when our information combines, it will be perfect."

The clones agreed, and they all went back to training.

(OOC: To be continued)

Word count for this post: 409
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Learning to Move [Training] Left_bar_bleue200/200Learning to Move [Training] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Learning to Move [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning to Move [Training]   Learning to Move [Training] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 am

They had been training for hours. Sweat was pouring down their faces, soaking their clothes. Ai's muscles hurt. She and her 4 clones had been sprinting back and forth across the training room for most of the day.

Sometimes they would get the right amount of chakra spread at the right amount throughout their body and they would suddenly find themselves incredibly faster. Each time they did it, they were able to hold it for longer and longer allowing themselves to move longer and longer distances before they reverted back to a normal sprint. Each of them had been able to do it, just not consistently.

Ai continuously played the cheerleader to her 4 clones.

"Come on girls," she said between pants. "We can get this, just a few more tries."

"We've been at this for hours," one of the clones replied.

"Maybe we should take a break," said another.

"No," the original said, "We're almost there. I can feel it!"

She wasn't lying. She could feel it. Anyone of the next series of sprints would see them all moving across the room with fantastic speed. She just didn't know which of the sprints it would be, only that it would come soon.

Ai and the 4 clones lined up again against one of the walls of the room. Made the hand sign for the body flicker technique, and charged their bodies with chakra. They continued to make sure that the chakra spread evenly throughout their bodies.

They all began sprinting toward the opposite side of the room. A few steps in and one of the clones tripped and fell to the floor. Exhausted, she lay there for a moment before dissipating into a puddle of water. Instantly, the clones knowledge and experience was transferred to the others.

Ai barely had time to realize what had happened, when everything in the room seemed to slow down. She had experienced before in this training, but now it was a much clearer feeling. A feeling of control. Before she knew it, she was on the other side of the room, with both clones right beside her.

"We did it!" One of the clones shouted. "I felt it, it was different that time. I know how to do it every time now."

Without even waiting for an answer she demonstrated what she meant. She put up the hand sign and instantly vanished from the sight of Ai and the other 3 clones. She turned up on the other side of the room immediatly.

"See," she called back. "And with that... I'm done." The clone sank back against the wall clearly exhasted. Ai smiled, satisfied with the work she had accomplished.

"Good work girls," Ai said. Then she released the clone jutsu and the remaining 3 clones disappeared. As the memories, experience, and training of the clones came to Ai, she too realized that she now had this technique down.

"Just to make sure though," she said to herself with a smile.

She made the hand sign one last time, felt the chakra surge up inside of her body. She took a deep breath. Thought of her room back in the village, and was there in an instant.

Word count for this post: 529
Total word count: 938 (750 required for a D rank jutsu)
Back to top Go down

Learning to Move [Training]
Page 1 of 1