Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Key to Oblivion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Key to Oblivion Left_bar_bleue320/320The Key to Oblivion Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Key to Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 pm

The Key to Oblivion Weapontemplate

Name: The Oblivion Key
Type: Sword
Quantity: 1
Description: The black Oblivion Key is a blade designed from an unknown origin to resemble a large, intricate key. It is very lightweight, but is able to be held with either one hand or two hands efficiently using the foot-long designed handle. The blade itself, or the head of the key, is nearly 4 feet long. It is sharpened on both sides of the body, and the tip of the key is also sharpened.
Abilities: This key has a unique ability. After it "chooses" its wielder, the wielder can summon it at any time he wants. The user merely has to think about the blade, and it will appear in a small black cloud for the user to pull it out of at any time. The blade only comes to its chosen wielder, and can be summoned from anywhere it is when the wielder needs it.

The Chosen Wielder:

Durability: This lightweight blade is surprisingly very strong. Its strength matches that of corundum, placing it above titanium and below diamond in durability. It can cut through anything lower than the durability of corundum, and it can cut through with a little less ease of anything matching the durability of corundum. The metal that this blade is made of is not known, but it does indeed match corundum.
History: The history of this blade is mostly unknown up until it chose Akuto to be its wielder. He cannot figure out where it came from exactly, but he does know that it did come to him for whatever reason. Since he has had it, he has killed his best friend with it and has performed many ANBU assassinations with it.

The History unknown to Akuto: The Keyblades have appeared in many battles, wars, and stories throughout the course of time in the Ninja world. It is unknown who made them, but they are known to choose any certain fighter on either side of those battles and wars, and randomly appear to them if it finds them worthy. After it appears once, the weapon is solely bound to that wielder, and the wielder must work towards the title of Keyblade Master to fully realize their true potential wielding the mighty weapon. In existence itself, only 7 have appeared. This particular one was used in a war between Morigakure and Harikengakure in many centures ago before Morigakure was destroyed for the first time by an exceptional ninja on the Hurricane forces. His fighting style also revolved around strategizing and quickness, much like Akuto's. Some believe that mind styles and fighting styles play a huge role in which warriors the Keyblades choose.
Appearance:

The Key to Oblivion FakeOblivionKeyBlade
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Key to Oblivion Left_bar_bleue410/410The Key to Oblivion Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 pm

So it basically flies in on a Nimbus cloud to you, or it forms out of thin air when you think of it?
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Key to Oblivion Left_bar_bleue320/320The Key to Oblivion Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 pm

The second one haha. And boss dbz reference
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:30 am

Asked to take this one over, got a few things to point out here for a start.

Summoning the blade to you out of thin air is an ability you can certainly have, however it will be treated like a jutsu and thus will require the use of chakra to do so as this means if someone disarms you you just hold out your hand and you instantly have the weapon again like nothing. An example of something similar is my hammer Mjolnir where I hold out my hand and it comes to me, this is treated as an E rank ability of the weapon and thus costs me 5 chakra every time I use it. The difference here is that the hammer physically moves to me and this sword forms straight at you which would allow you to bypass barriers it normally couldn't go through meaning it's slightly more powerful and more like a D rank ability. Reference my hammer and place a jutsu template (spoiler it if you desire) detailing this ability in full so that no one can whine and complain about it when this is used in character.

Being of a tier just above titanium does not mean it can normally just slice through lower hardness materials 'like butter'. This would be treated as an ability as well for an enhanced sharpness capability. This means that it would be another fee tacked onto this so please tell me whether you would like to keep it or not in your next reply.

As the weapon of a S rank ANBU member this blade would have a bit more history than what you have here, though it isn't required to be overly long (example; Tappaja - Soul Edge) at least one good fully flushed out paragraph would be appreciated.

This is what I see to start off, look them over and either reply/see in in the chat/ or call or text me to work out the rest.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:58 am

Kabump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Key to Oblivion Left_bar_bleue410/410The Key to Oblivion Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Before I price, allow me to further the analysis. Is the ability to summon and grab the blade while your arm is in mid motion a possibility? It seems a bit god mod, so I want to cover this angle now.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Yes that's allowed.. I mean it's the same thing as summoning it normally.. you're just moving your hand while you do it.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 pm

I meant in mid slash motion, I was rushin. As in trying to attack with it? No one would see it coming, thus making it auto hit.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Actually Im not quite done yet, having him put it in the jutsu format was to get things rolling and now to mod it like a D rank jutsu. So then if you don't mind I'll continue my modding of the weapon.

Dominic Edrick wrote:
I meant in mid slash motion, I was rushin. As in trying to attack with it? No one would see it coming, thus making it auto hit.

To deal with this we just need to have him add he has to hold his hand still to summon it, quick fix.

This ability is similar to Trusted Companion but is also pleasantly unique, even so we can treat it the same way as far as activation. For the hammer it can come to the user instantly if it is within a short distance (50ft), otherwise it takes a full round to reach me. The difference in activation between that and this is this is a summoning rather than movement thus it will be slightly different. I would say that if the weapon is within 75 feet of you it can be summoned instantly but if it is further or you didn't bring it with you for some reason it takes a round of holding your hand out and charging chakra like a normal D rank technique. Also since it has that capability to bypass barriers and stuff before unlike the hammer I say we add a short cool down of three posts between how often you can summon it. Granted, in most cases you will summon it once and never need to again in that topic it will keep things fair in topics where your opponent is good at disarm maneuvers.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:48 pm

To Dom, no you can't do that. And I will add the fact that you can't summon it mid-swing. And to Takeshi, wrong about the hand being still. I want you to be able to summon it mid fight (AKA to summon it to quickly parry an attack or to summon it while on the run) but I will, like I just said, incorporate that you can't summon it while performing an offensive swing.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 pm

All things were changed. Bump.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Key to Oblivion Left_bar_bleue280/280The Key to Oblivion Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Bump to Dom's request. She's ready for pricing
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Ok, I'm a lot more comfortable with the wording and I can price it accordingly. 18,500 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Key to Oblivion Left_bar_bleue280/280The Key to Oblivion Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:55 pm

I'll go ahead and buy this then on Akuto, I'll deduct the Ryo myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Key to Oblivion   The Key to Oblivion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Key to Oblivion
Page 1 of 1