Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue160/160Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Empty
PostSubject: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:22 pm

D-Rank

Name: Raikyū (Lightning Ball)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton
Distance: 100 feet
Description: Hand Seals; After the user has performed the needed hand seals they will bring their hands together to form an 'O' shape, inside of which electricity will spark and then form into a sphere of pure lightning. As the ball grows (this takes about a full second) the user pulls their hands apart until it reaches full size (3 feet in diameter) at which point the ball is stable enough to be held in one hand. Afte the ball has completely formed the user is able to launch it at a top speed of 15 mph in a straight line, should the ball not run into anything it will continue on for the full 100 feet then in the next post boomerang back towards the user until it hits them. The user takes no damage if the technique veers back and hit them, rather the ball is just returning to it's creator and dissolving back into unfocused chakra (this does NOT return chakra to the user). If the sphere does hit something though the damage is equivalent to being hit by a sphere of steel going the same speed along with third degree electrical burns on the contacted areas. There is a numbness in the area hit which causes pain in that spot to not be felt for one round but the round after complete feeling returns. 4 post cool down.

Name: Rairyū no Tatsumaki (Lightning Dragon Tornado)
Element: Raiton
Distance: 65 feet
Description: Requires three posts charging chakra through the user's body. After charging is complete the user will then begin to spin in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon's head and will cover the area in front of him. It will then strike out against his opponent and painfully trap them in the vortex, if trapped within this vortex your entire body is covered in moderate lacerations (about 1.5 inches) and third degree burns. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with the foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a target within ten feet of the dragon itself to cause third degree burns. The fully extended dragon is one hundred feet long and fifteen feet across (diameter). If it runs into another material it will be stopped unless that material is only as hard as steel or lower, which in that case the dragon can destroy and pass through to continue towards its target. The dragon lasts for a total of two rounds, meaning the user can continue to spin and thus control the dragon's movements for that long though they can not perform any other action nor can they begin charging chakra for anything else. The dragon moves at a speed of 45 mph. The dragon, however, will go away and the jutsu will end after if hits a target; meaning when it hits a person the damage is done and the dragon goes away regardless of if it has been 3 rounds yet or not. Twice per topic.

Name: Water Release: Gunshot
Element: Suiton
Distance: 30 meters
Description: The user kneads chakra, and converts it into water, and then spits it out in the form of condensed balls. The high-speed waterball attack possesses enough power to considerably injure an opponent.. While this is a water release technique, it can still be employed someplace where no water is available, which is a great advantage. It's also possible to increase the power of destruction of the balls themselves by building up the chakra inside of them. The number of bullets is determined while kneading chakra. By taking advantage of gravity, the bullets can brutally increase in power. Each about the size of a softball, shooting at a speed of 65 mph. The effects change when how much chakra is put into it changes. As follows:
10 chakra: Softball sized waterballs, Contusions, 5 'bullets'
This jutsu has a 3 post cooldown.

C-Rank

Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Distance: 30 yards
Description: The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. This turns into a wave when the user spews an amount of water from their mouth, which expands into a giant wave of water, rolling forward at the opponent. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed(80 MPH), and attack the enemy, if swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used. Afterwards, the water remaining can be used for suiton techniques(This also applies for enemies who wish to use the water) As it is a C rank, this move can only create a small lake (25x25x25 yards). Doton, being waters weakness can defeat the move. C rank will weaken it considerably, and B rank and above will nullify the move. D rank and below will have no effect.
The proper amount of handseals will be needed for the users rank. This jutsu has a cooldown of 7 posts, and can only be used twice per topic.

Name: Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu (Handseals)
Distance: 30 meters high X 50 meters long
Description: Allowing the water to be drawn out of the air by merging the hydrogen particals and the Oxygen particals the user creates a large mist around the area that is unseeable for up to five feet infront of you though the hearing is not disoriented the eyesight is. Requires one post to charge, lasts five posts, and then seven posts to cool down on. This jutsu can be used up to five times a topic.

Name: Water Clone
Distance: 10 meters
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water. The maximum amount of clones is 6. This clone is destroyed in a single blow, and has a 3 post cooldown.

B-rank

Name: Storm Release: Fists of Unwavering Storms (Yuruginai arashi no ken)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Storm
Distance: Self
Description: By charging chakra into the hands equivalent to handseals at the users rank; infuses the chakra with water to attract electricity that creates a layer of storm chakra to increase the power and precision of punches. On contact causes second degree burns and also causes moderate paralysis (10inch X 10inch) for 2 posts. Duration of 5 posts. 7 post cooldown.

Name: Storm Release: Laser Circus (Reizā Sākasu)
Distance: 50 ft
Description: Hand Seals; This technique creates several beams and shoots them at the enemy. First a halo of bright energy spreads around the user's hands as this technique is activated, then the technique encircles the user's hand and from that the beams are shot out towards the enemy. The user is able to alter the beams direction after being shot, making it possible to strike multiple enemies with pinpoint accuracy, even bypassing hostages held in close proximity, the area where the beams can be controlled is within fifty feet of the user and can only attack in front of them never behind. A maximum of seven beams can be created when this technique is used however the user can make it less if they choose to do so. The beams are powerful storm chakra so they tear through steel with ease and dent harder materials as they strike. Can only be used three times per topic, 6 post cooldown.

A-rank

Name: Soranha (Storm Release: Twin Storm Wave)
Distance: 200 yards
Description: Hand signs; charges chakra into the hands for 2 posts. Uses lightning chakra in order to increase the velocity of the circulating chakra (DOES NOT infuse the lightning with the storm chakra; only used to increase its rotating speed) and then the user unleashes two large typhoon-like (beam-like) waves upon the target and wipes out everything within its immediate path. Accuracy, power, and distance of jutsu depends on rank of the user:

Genin: 100 yards, 30% accuracy, anything in it's vicinity and weaker will be wiped out and can be canceled by ranks chuunin and higher. (genin ranks take 50% damage)
Chuunin: 155 yards, 60% accuracy, anything in it's vicinity and weaker will be wiped out and can be canceled by ranks Jounin and higher. (chuunin take 50% damage)
Jounin and higher: 200 yards, 100% accuracy, anything in it's vicinity and weaker will be wiped out and can be canceled by Special Jounin and higher. (Jounin take 50% damage)

S-rank

Name: Sanpu Sutōmuborē (Storm Release Ultimate Technique: Scatter Storm Volley)
Distance: Quarter mile in the sky around the target
Description: Hand signs; stationary lasers form for a quarter mile throughout the sky in every direction, and then on the user's command, they all at once assault the target, causing numbness of the entire body for 6 posts, and covers the target body in first degree burns, which lasts the topic and requires at least a 1,000 word post (hospital topic) to keep the target from death. Once per topic. Extreme fatigue for 3 posts, speed and strength reduced by 20% for one week, and non-use of storm jutsu for two weeks. Speed of a high-end B-rank projectile: 40mph.

Chuunin and up may use this only. Chuunin with Kage consent.

Last edited by Omega Shifumetsu on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue160/160Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue410/410Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Other than the A Rank, are all of these jutsu straight from the Canon Database?
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:16 pm

The first B-rank shown isn't. Do they need to all be canon for them to be free?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue410/410Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Fists of Unwavering Storms - Bc of the charge time rules, you need to change it to this. 'By charging chakra into the hands equivalent to handseals at the users rank....' Bc your genin, you won't be able to charge a B Rank attack in one post, that is why you use this wording. Second, moderate paralysis is too vague. Basically, you need to give how much area of the body is paralyzed. For this rank it would probably be 10 inch by 10 inch area of the body, due to the storm being an advanced element. Last, the duration cannot last as long as you have chakra. Everything has set limits. For this, lasting 5 posts will be sufficient. Change the cooldown to 7 posts. Bump when finished.

All Canon Jutsu from the database.....

Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Dom_ap12
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Ok, your B rank is good now. Please bump the topic when your next set of jutsu are available.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:51 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:26 pm

I believe you may be getting confused by the storm release in your A and S Rank. Storm Release in Naruto is basically liquid lightning or Laser Energy. Not the actual controlling of weather. The one true storm release technique in Naruto is the laser circus, so you can YouTube it to see it if you haven't. DBZ attacks can be referenced as well for ideas. The B Rank was passable, but not the A or S.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue280/280Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:42 pm

You asked for a good idea for your S-rank to me in the CB, so I'll go ahead and just post it here. How about stationary lasers form for a quarter mile throughout the sky in every direction, and then on your command, they all at once assault your target? There could probably be a solid 200 lasers all moving at the speed of a B-rank projectile that can burn through steel. Here's a video for reference, but the target most likely won't be able to deflect like these two badasses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsT6pJEiYyk

Start watching the video at 9:40
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

Ryo : 18800

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Alright I'm finishing up the S-rank, First of all S-ranks are always once per topic, Its sort of a rule here, so that needs to be instated. Second I don't see how this can cut chakra flow so I'm afraid that needs to go and also complete paralysis for 6 posts is far too excessive. I could allow complete numbness for 6 posts but they have to still be able to move. You say a 1000 word post, do you mean a hospital topic or their next post has to be 1000 words for them to live? explain and add this stuff and bump it and I'll continue
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Alrighty now you can take out the 12 post cooldown thing because its once per topic but also I think more drawbacks need instated because this is an S-rank after all. I think 3 posts of extreme fatigue from over usage of chakra, no storm release for 2 weeks in real time and reduced speed and strength in battle by 20% for one week.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Lastly, you need to give a speed for the energy flying at them, then this is good to go
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Wish I had an approval stamp....

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Your A rank says it manipulates the winds. This isn't a wind technique. Your gonna have to change your wording. Storm element is lightning and water mixed.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Bumping topic. I'm so sorry for the delay. Completely forgot I still had edits to make haha.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm

When you speak of accuracy in your A rank, does that mean accuracy towards your enemy? If so, we may need to change that. Please explain further. Don't edit yet. Just explain to me first.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 am

The accuracy is to determine how often it'll be executed correctly and completely. Since it's almost an AoE tech, this is the only way accuracy would be fairest.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue320/320Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:23 am

One comment that Im actually rather shocked no one has pointed out yet as this is something that should have come up as soon as the very first reply by a staff member. The ranks of your jutsu are way the hell off man, under the D rank section you are meant to have 3 D ranks and nothing else. In your list you have a lack of C ranks and far to many B ranks so lets get to correcting that before we even deal with the content of these jutsu as some might no longer be here for much longer as there are some replacements in order. Also nice try, lightning ball is a C rank not a D. First and only comment for this, continue on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration   Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omega Shifumetsu / Jutsu Registration
Page 1 of 1