Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shifumetsu, Omega

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Shifumetsu, Omega Left_bar_bleue160/160Shifumetsu, Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Shifumetsu, Omega Characterapptop

Shifumetsu, Omega Ceae5586

Shifumetsu, Omega Charac10

Shifumetsu, Omega Person11
First Name: Omega
Last Name: Shifumetsu
Height: 5 feet, 11 inches
Weight: 186 lbs (93% muscle)
Birthday: 14th Day of October

Village: Wanderer
Elements: Lightning, Water, and Storm
Specializations: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, and Genjutsu

Shifumetsu, Omega Person12
Personality: Omega Shifumetsu's personality is one that is complex and difficult to get used to or understand. Generally, though, he is very "cold" and usually prefers to not get close to or talk to anyone. He is a drfter and as such makes it a rule to not become attached with others. At times however, he feels the need to be extremely generous and kind. He is also very strong-willed and jumps into action at any time in order to protect the people around him. This over time has given Omega the reputation to be a(n) "mental/emotional freak of the Ninja World".

Likes: He generally neither likes nor dislikes anything. However, he DOES have a fascination with the "Will of the Heart" and people that possess the ability to "work together" -as he doesn't ever work in groups-. However, because of this, it allows him to enjoy group "activities" considering they don't occur often at all.

Dislikes: Omega dislikes only people that lack the ability to do what's "right" and has always HATED those who prey on the weak and strive for peoples' pain. This hatred of these kinds of people comes from his dislike of his family AND those who slaughtered them.

Motivation: Omega's motivation for the basest form -living- stems from "justice" and ridding the Ninja World of those that are worldly deemed "evil".In his heart however, he always desires to have a place in which he may call a true home and have people around him that love him and call him "friend".

Fears: His only fear -which he tries continually to deny but fails- is living his entire life alone and dying with nobody to remember his name. Because of this, he sometimes becomes shaky and mentally unstable. Unable to think clearly, he is often incapable of completing the most simple of tasks. However, in most cases, these moments of "inactivity" last only 10 minutes (posts wise, 2 posts)

Shifumetsu, Omega Clan10
Clan Name Here

Bloodline: N/A
Bloodline Ability: N/A
Clan History: N/A

Shifumetsu, Omega Histor10

History: For the first 15 years of his life, Omega Shifumetsu had gone through torture, decay in emotion, and what grew from them was an intense hatred for his flesh and blood. He knew not ever what it meant "to be a kid" and never understood the reasons for being so brutally altered. At the age of 16 however, it all changed.

In the early morning, on that day, as always he was kept locked up in his small room underground. His father came to the door, opened it and said, "Boy. Come with me. It's about time you learned the politics of the Ninja World." Omega got up and began following him outside the room and through the medium-sized courtyard to see a fully-dressed, well-groomed man with a group of 8 shinobi behind him, and as he and his father walked toward them, the fully-dressed, well-groomed man began walking toward him and his father in order to meet halfway and the 8 shinobi followed suit.

In the meeting room, Omega's father sat in the large throne-like chair and sat him next to him and soon after, the man and his shinobi sat in the other seats. "So. What is this meeting about, Magistrate?" said my father. The man said nothing but his shinobi vanished from the room in haste. "What is the meaning of this?!" said his father angrily. "By my decree, you and your family shall be exterminated for crimes such as the torturing of your own family members and more importantly...to keep you silent. We don't want word to go around of our dealings, so I'm going to eliminate the chance of that happening by destroying you. No hard feelings..." As the man spoke, the boy ran from the room and happened upon the killing of his family. Mortified, he started running as fast as he could and didn't stop. After what seemed like hours later, he stopped and looked back at the path toward his home and from his position saw only smoke rising in the sky. From then on, he wandered from town to town in search of his killers and earned his reputation as being the "Lone Wanderer of the Charred Path".

RP Sample: "Midday in mid-winter. It's not as cold as I thought it would be..." Now a man of 22 years of age, Omega Shifumetsu reaches the city of Harikengakure and is astonished at not only the size but also the location of the city and realizes quickly that it will be difficult staying in such a place and speaks aloud to himself, "Life is wrought with many twists and turns. Could I even take this phrace literally? Oh well. Lets go see where Harikengakure, the Impeccable City, will take me." And so he treads forth upon the road to Harikengakure in search of his true goal: a place to call home.

Last edited by Omega Shifumetsu on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Kuchiyose wasn't a specialization and douujutsu is only clan-based jutsu and jikuton isn't allowed.)
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Shifumetsu, Omega Left_bar_bleue160/160Shifumetsu, Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Shifumetsu, Omega Left_bar_bleue410/410Shifumetsu, Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Your fears section needs to be a little longer. Atleast as long as the other paragraphs in that section.

In the clan section, label every category N/A or put a strike through each to confirm your going clanless. Once this is complete, bump.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Shifumetsu, Omega Left_bar_bleue410/410Shifumetsu, Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Ok, maybe to finalize why your in Harikengakure, you should add how you made it to the village. The way your history is, your affiliation should be wanderer. So make that adjust in your history then bump.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:13 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Shifumetsu, Omega Left_bar_bleue280/280Shifumetsu, Omega Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 am

I know Dom was going over this, but my classes are over for the day, so I thought I'd check it out. Everything looks good to me, so I'm going to go ahead and stamp it.

Shifumetsu, Omega Lb9S8X
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:32 pm

There is actually an error left. In order to have the storm element, your elements must be lightning, water, and storm. Wind and lightning do not make the storm element.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Shifumetsu, Omega Dom_ap12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shifumetsu, Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifumetsu, Omega   Shifumetsu, Omega I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifumetsu, Omega
Page 1 of 1