Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking My Smoke Break

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking My Smoke Break   Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:59 am

Lacey would walk up to the spot in which Bachan gestured towards, removing her blades and setting them at an angle to keep them out of the way on the nearby corner where the bed met the wall. She then took a seat, having one leg curled under for support and letting the other hang from the bed. She looked to her, and awaited the story.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Taking My Smoke Break   Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:49 am

The old lady sat there and tapped her finger on her chin like Shitai had back at the elevator further proving how close the two were. After a few moments she nodded her head and stopped, placing her hands folded across her chest and leaning back in her bed to speak. "Have you ever heard the story of how the Aburame clan was founded youngling? You find find it interesting the first time." She kind of half chuckled, the story was rather lengthy so there would need to be an abridging for sure due to her age but she could manage if the topic seemed interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Taking My Smoke Break   Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Lacey giggled as Bachan spoke. Either old age was showing itself here or Bachan may have studdered, either way Lacey placed her hand over her lip, lightly chuckling over the woman saying "Find find" as she did. Looking to the elder woman with a half smile, half giggle, Lacey replied.

"No, I haven't Mrs. Bachan. However, I'd like to find find out. I'm ready when you are."

It was a corny pun, but Lacey made it no less. She had closed eyes and cheesed towards the woman as she rubbed the back of her head and awaited the tale of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Taking My Smoke Break   Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:41 am

The old lady relaxed herself completely and closed her eyes as she remembered the story from her childhood as told to her by her own grandmother. "I was nearly five hundred years ago that the first records of the Aburame clan have been dated, back then we didn't house the insects within ourselves but rather used a technique similar to the shinobi puppet strings jutsu to allow them to feed on our chakra and gain their trust in return as battle partners. But if you have looked at the fossils of the ancient land you are in you will know that our battle partners were a, hmm, well a tiny bit larger than they are now." The old woman chuckled as she thought about it, then continued on speaking. "If you have ever seen a member of my clan use monster insect growth then you will have a better idea of the beast's true size back then but in reality the size we can create is only half a large as the originals and we can ride our current one's like small horses." She would let this little trivia sink in while she got ready to say the next part of the tale, because while what she just revealed didnt per say have anything to do with the clan's historical story it would be important later on.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Taking My Smoke Break   Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Lacey took in the story, the idea of super sized man eating bugs became compelling. Careful not to get too caught up in the story too early, Lacey patiently sat and let her hand reach her chin, rubbing it while her opposing arm crossed her chest, allowing her to keep balance on the bed.

"So the land here was once cast in large bugs the size of ancient animals? Can't say I've been on an archeological extravaganza before..even through I have been here a thousand times.."

History was one of her favorite subjects, but a personal history lesson was even more exciting. She looked to Bachan, lowering her hand rubbing her chin, placing both hands back on the bed. Smiling, she awaited Bachan to continue.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Taking My Smoke Break   Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:54 am

As the old lady was just about to continue on into the history lesson of the Aburame themselves Shitai walked back into the room no longer wearing his medical get up but his normal white shirt and blue pants without shoes. He leaned on the door frame and knocked on the wall, "You about ready to go? I think she may need some sleep." The old woman smiled at her grandson and then back at Lacey, giving a nod that the time had come for her to go on and they could finish this story later.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Taking My Smoke Break   Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:36 pm

In the height of the moment of the story, he showed back up. It was just like in the movies, the suspense being built only to be interrupted to keep the watcher on edge. It was a let down to say the least. Lacey looked to Shitai then back to Bachan, letting out a sigh, obviously disappointed that she had to leave. She stood and took a bow to the legend of the Aburame and stood back to her with a smile.

"We shall continue this another day Miss Bachan. Thank you for the hospitaliity.."

She would wait for a fairwell from Bachan before leaving. In such a short time, she had grown fond of the elder of the village and couldnt wait for another chance to talk with her. However, for now, there was business to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking My Smoke Break   Taking My Smoke Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking My Smoke Break
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2