Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke Bomb-Ombs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ryo : 15350

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Smoke Bomb-Ombs Left_bar_bleue340/340Smoke Bomb-Ombs Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

Smoke Bomb-Ombs Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Bomb-Ombs   Smoke Bomb-Ombs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Smoke Bomb-Ombs Weapontemplate

Name: Smoke Bomb-Ombs
Type: Smoke Bombs
Quantity: 10, repurchase-able.
Description:A simple metal ball. It is about the size of a marble, and weighs just as much, if not a little bit heavier. These come in a Fannie Pack around Etais waist
Abilities: These little beads are the size of those large marbles, and about twice as heavy. When thrown, and properly break in half, a 20 meter colored cloud appears, blinding everyone within the radius, even the user. Also, it holds properties of a Katon jutsu. If you are within 1 meters of the bomb, than you recieve 2nd degree burns. If you are within 3 meters of them, you recieve 1st degree burns. But any further and you just get scorched clothes and skin/clothes in the color of the smoke.
Durability: This aren't very hard, and can easily be broken under the weight of someones foot.
History: Etai, being the crazy shinobi he was, decided he needed something to help his getaways when they proved to be a bit of a hassle. He tried many different techniques, and decided upon using smoke as a cover screen. Unfortunately, he couldn't find any way to use smoke very easily. He rested upon smoke bombs. After looking around everywhere, Etai smuggled some from a strange guy in a trench coat. The man took a while to give them off, but Etai finally got them after threatening him with his sword.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Etai on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Smoke Bomb-Ombs Left_bar_bleue410/410Smoke Bomb-Ombs Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Smoke Bomb-Ombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Bomb-Ombs   Smoke Bomb-Ombs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Previous equipment brought over. You do not have to pay for this.

Smoke Bomb-Ombs Dom_ap12

Note: Be more serious with your history. These are obviously too dangerous for a prank store. I've already approved the other parts. Text me when you have changed the history.
Back to top Go down

Smoke Bomb-Ombs
Page 1 of 1