Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Castile de Kenko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Castile de Kenko Left_bar_bleue320/320Castile de Kenko Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Skar walked into the restaurant, wearing tight, plain black V-neck T-shirt as well as faded jeans. He also wore sunglasses over his eyes, and he tied his village headband around his right bicep. He had wished to come here casually, without any interruptions of superfluous special treatment, and enjoy a nice meal. He had come here after his meeting with his new student in the forest, simply because his gut told him to come here. Was his gut just hungry? Or was their something more? Either way, Skar came. He had heard many things about this fine restaurant, and wanted to see for himself if the rumors were true. He was seated by a waitress at a small two-person booth by himself.

He stared at the empty seat in front across the table from him. "Wow, I really need some more friends. You know, friends that aren't idiotic politicians, and that don't live in a separate village," Skar thought to himself. He was a suffering a little bit from loneliness, which is why he loved going out into the village to talk to his villagers. He disliked being in the Castle at all hours of the day. His complicated past made it so that he despised lacking friendship, and now was one of those times.

The table he sat at was shiny, as if it had just been cleaned, and Skar could see his reflection in it. As he was gazing at himself on the table, the waitress came back to take his order. "What'll you have, sir?" she asked with a typical smile. She must've wanted a big tip. Skar looked up at her, and replied, "I.. don't know. What do you have?" After about five minutes of listening to various culinary food choices, he finally ordered his meal. When the waitress left to fetch his order, he leaned his head back against the back of the booth seat. Maybe he could catch a little nap before the food was ready?
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Castile de Kenko Left_bar_bleue160/160Castile de Kenko Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Zenshi was in his element, back in the main cooking area of his familys restaurant the Castile de Kenko. He recently had gone back to being a ninja but still occasionally stops in to help satiate the dinner and lunch rushes, this was one of those times. He burst into the kitchen that was amidst with noises of sizzling meals, knives chopping at boards and pots clanging as well as chefs yelling orders at each other and joking around, as his family commonly did. As Zenshi entered he smiled loudly and yelled out to them "ALRIGHT LADIES! PUT DOWN YOUR SAFETY SCISSORS AND SHUT DOWN THE EZ BAKE OVENS....A REAL CHEF HAS ARRIVED!." It was followed by a bunch of playful yelling mixed with laughter as well as his cousin throwing him an apron and saying "Shaddup you bloated braggart, get to your damn station and start taking orders." Zenshi laughed and took the apron and tied it onto himself before heading to his station where his white beret was at. He took it and put it on his head and decided to show his ninja colors as well by tying it around the base of it, making it look as though it were part of the beret.

He then proceeded to take orders, when he got an order for a salad and began skillfully chopping the smaller ingredients first, as he always started, flinging his knives around masterfully and occasionally throwing them into the air and catching them, these gained many playfully insulting comments towards him and as he set the lettuce in front of him preparing to chop it when another one of his cousins yelled out "Hey you, Mr. Ninja, why don't you show us some of your godly abilities." This was followed by a series of chants from the entire kitchen and Zenshi smiled before picking up the lettuce in his left hand and a cooking knife in his right before yelling out "CHEF STYLE: CAESAR SLASH!" He then through the lettuce into the air and cleanly chopped it in fourths with the knife before it hit the table. The entire kitchen clapped and laughed for a few seconds before instantly getting back to work like a well oiled machine. He finished the salad and sent it out to the table that ordered it via waitress and then another walked in. She handed him the order and Zenshi winked at her and said "I'll try my hardest if it gets a beautiful woman like you more tip money." She would blush and then head back out into the dining area. Zenshi would then take the order and pin it up in his station before his cousin would yell and throw a block of cheese at him hitting him in the stomach. He then yelled out "Hey Casanova! I figured that attempt at flirting drained your cheese supply so I thought I'd give you more." Then entire kitchen would burst out laughing before Zenshi took it and threw it back, cursing at him, and then getting back into his newest order, it was slightly complex but nothing he couldn't handle.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Castile de Kenko Left_bar_bleue320/320Castile de Kenko Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Skar was waiting patiently for his meal to arrive, taking a small nap in his booth by his lonesome. For the short time he sat there, surprisingly, he had somehow managed to fall into a deep slumber. In his sleep, he dreamt of epic tales of dragons, and heroes who fought to their will's end in a glorious attempt to save something or other.

He was just reaching the stereotypical plot-point of his heroic dream of saving a damsel in distress, when the lovely young maiden suddenly betrayed him. The betrayal began with a screaming. She was screaming profanities at him, cursing him away to some fiery hell of his devilish nightmares, and proceeded to cause the physical damage. She pulled out a rusty dagger, and stabbed him clean through his heart, sending him in a painful wrench on the cold ground. Just as his last breath escaped his fading and confused soul, he awoke.

His eyes snapped open. He was still sitting in the booth in the restaurant, very much alive and without a hole in his chest. He clenched his heart. Strangely, it still hurt with an underiving pain, yet there was no dagger, no wound. Confused, he realized that he may look a bit odd with his hand over his heart in a desperate clench, so he removed it and set it on the table. He was hoping for a distraction to keep his mind from wandering.

As if on queue, he heard a loud shout from behind the kitchen doors. Something about a slashing caesar or some other odd phrase. "Well, if screaming helps them cook.." Skar thought to himself as he shrugged. Right after the shout was heard form inside the kitchen, the young waitress came back out to his table to inform him that his dish was almost completed. She was blushing joyously. "You must really love you job, huh?" he asked her playfully as she turned to leave, to which she blushed harder and smiled embarassingly.

When she had left, Skar dozed back off to sleep. This nap, however, was an abrupt one. A sound from the West side of the restaurant startled him, and he immediately opened his eyes to investigate. A drunken patron had loudly stood up from his seat, and was charging towards a young girl at the table across from Skar. "Oh boy," Skar said worriedly before standing up and starting at the progressing situation.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Castile de Kenko Left_bar_bleue160/160Castile de Kenko Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Zenshi looked at the new order he had and quickly began working on it. He grabbed a cleaver and a nearby chunk of meat and hacked a piece off, quickly throwing it onto the stove in front of him. He began to marinade it in a flurry of spices that are secretly known by the Kenko family, many people have tried to steal these spices and they all felt an unfriendly boot in the face upon entering the restaurant. He then splashed rum all over the stove and caused a massive fire to roar up for a few seconds. When this happened his entire family laughed and yelled "OOPA!" Zenshi laughed but continued to work diligently and after cooking the steak to the order he took it off and placed it on a plate decorated with spirals of the Kenko sauce, as the patrons of the restaurant have begun to call it. He then poured sauce on the actual steak and then place a leaf of basil on top. He admired the dish and felt he had to deliver it himself and picked up the plate, heading out into the dining area. He was greeted by a drunk man causing a situation in the restaurant. Outside the door of the restaurant there was a warning saying to drink at your own risk because the chefs act violently against those who cause trouble so without warning and while holding the dish he made Zenshi ran forward and pulled off a roundhouse kick with his right foot sending the drunkard flying towards a patron who had just stood up. He felt the need to warn the innocent so yelled out "INCOMING DRUNKARD! TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONARY ACTION OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!" He watched in anticipation waiting to see how the costumer would react to the situation, and it wasn't until the drunk was flying that he realized, he had just kicked him towards the customer whom he had to deliver this dish to.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Skar was walking towards the stumbling man, when a chef holding a platter that had just exited the kitchen hurriedly kicked the man with a force that made him go airborne and fly unexpectedly towards him. He reacted with more of a flourish than a regular movement. With his battle-hardened reaction time, he spun around the man as he flew by, but reached back and palmed the back of the man's head before he flew by completely. He then hoisted the drunken man into the air, and brought his head down on a wooden table topped with marble, which he shattered with the man's head. he then leaned down towards the man who was entering the world of the unconscious, and said, "Next time you want to cause a scene in a nice restaurant, do it when the Tsurukage isn't visiting, got it?" The man then broke out into an idiotic laughter before falling into a deep slumber. Skar then stood up, whirled around, and threw the man straight through the door and into the street.

Skar then regained composure, and stood with his back straight. In a deep, strict sounding voice, he said, "Who was the one responsible for kicking that man at me?"
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Zenshi tapped the toe of his dress shoe on the ground and approached the man who had just WRECKED one of the tables at his restaurant that was composed of marble, so it was a major accomplishment on his part. He said to him with a smirk and while holding his plate "You can really hold your own, you ever consider becoming a chef here? and the man responsible for kicking him was yours truly, Zenshi Kenko, the head chef of this establishment." He was actually in a constant power struggle for head chef with his father but he left this part out and continued to say "You, my good sir, are also the person who was supposed to get this order." He then handed him the plate with the food and pulled a fork out of his apron and handed it to the man as well before bowing and saying with reference "Buon Appetite messere." He then stood straight up and looked at the man waiting for him to sample his work.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:20 am

Skar took the dish from the chef, and set it on the table behind him. He grinned at him and said, "Well I hope I can hold my own. It's sort of my job to protect people. You kicked him pretty hard, chef. I hope you your cooking is as good as your kicking."

He then sat down to enjoy his meal. Using the fork the chef had given him, he began eating the steak. His mouth was turned into a carnival of magnificent flavor. "Wow.. this is amazing. How long have you been cooking? More importantly, how long have you been fighting?" Skar went back to eating. He stood up when he was about half finished, and looked at the man. "And as for working here," Skar began while taking off his sunglasses, "I'm a little busy taking part in the role of Tsurukage. I'll pay for that table, by the way. Won't be much out of my pocket. I would like to talk to you further, however. I have a proposition you may want to hear. I would like to hear more about you; will you come outside with me, my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Zenshi smiled as the kage complimented his cooking, he was used to receiving praise like this but not from someone as influential as the kage. He bowed to him and said "Well I've been cooking here since I was about 13 and became a genin at 12, but never got around to the whole 'Ninja' thing." He then nodded to the kage and said "I'm sure my family can hold the fort while I'm out, after you sir." He then would wait for the kage to head out the door then he would follow him. He was curious as to what the kage wanted with a lowly chef like himself, only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 pm

As the chef named Zenshi listened and agreed to follow Skar outside, Skar led him out the door and onto the grassy streets of the marketplace. "So, my friend, hear me out. I realize you're a genin, and not much experience as a ninja, but I would like to make you an offer. I am organizing a team of Genin to take under my wing and train as my students. Eventually, my students will be of Jounin rank, and very powerful. I will give you knowledge you never knew existed, and power beyond your dreams. And I'm sure that on our adventures, we'll come across some pretty exquisite cooking ingredients. My time here is very short, because my busy schedule calls for me elsewhere, so you will not have much time to think about it. If you want to, agree. If not, then that's your decision. What say you, Zenshi Kenko?"
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Zenshi stood outside the restaurant with the kage and listened to his offer. He had just recently tried to pick up the ninja thing again and needed someone to help him out to start with, and the promise of new ingredients to mix into his cooking styles was a great touch as well. He laughed a little and tapped his right foot before saying to the kage "You know, what the hell, I think it would be great to get to try new shit in my cooking, and I'm sure your kage building doesn't have a chef like me on hand." he laughed at his own joke, hoping the kage would realize it as a joke, and then continued "In short, sure I'm in." He continued to stand tapping his right foot and looking at the kage waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Skar grinned as the cook accepted his offer. "Good. Then I only have two things to tell you. Firstly, I will prepare a living space in my castle. Secondly, I need you right away. We will embark for Arashigakure immediately!"

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Zenshi nodded and said "Alright, works out perfectly, bout time I get out of this hell hole." He would then watch as the kage walked away and would proceed to head into the kitchen to tell his family that he was taking off early and then took two kitchen knives from his station, he had an interesting idea he wanted to try.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castile de Kenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castile de Kenko   Castile de Kenko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castile de Kenko
Page 1 of 1