Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Test of Faith

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rou Bao
Jōnin
Rou Bao

Ryo : 1700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Test of Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280A Test of Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

A Test of Faith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Test of Faith   A Test of Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Rou knew how much it meant to Lag to train with his father but she worried since eventually after he started training at Yggdrasil Lag would have many challengers and have to face dangerous missions. Takeshi's answer was a wise one as Lag wouldn't feel he was being rejected but it also gave them a bit more time to keep his childhood innocence. Lag was a fast learner like his father so becoming a chuunin would be a chance for him to come into age as a young adult. "Well Lag it looks like you finally get to become my little man instead of still being my baby." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Test of Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160A Test of Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Faith   A Test of Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Excited by Takeshi's words he let out a little boy's laughter to show how he felt and then his mom chimed in and he scowled, she knew he didnt like being called a kid no matter how true that was. "But mooooooom, you know Im a man already. Just need to get the muscles to back it up like daddy."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Test of Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320A Test of Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Faith   A Test of Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Takeshi threw his head back and laughed, Lag was a hoot to be around and this was one of those moments where he really showed just how much of his dad he had in him. "Indeed son, but in the mean time you're still just a little kid but that doesnt mean everything is bad eh? You can still 'accidently' walk into the ladies room am I right?" He knew Rou would smack him upside his head for both ruining the moment and further corrupting their son but he didnt care, worth it.
Back to top Go down
Rou Bao
Jōnin
Rou Bao

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Test of Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280A Test of Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Faith   A Test of Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Rou's face twitched at Takeshi's crude joke, no matter how many years passed he was still the perverted teenager she met so many years before, she pinched his ear "Why must you always ruin tender moments with perversion, I am tempted to embarrass you right now in front of Lag, shall I mention how awful you really are with women..."
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Test of Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160A Test of Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Faith   A Test of Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Lag seemed confused both by his dad's comment about the bathroom and then his mom's response, but then again over the course of his twelve years of life he had become used to this sort of thing as it was the norm. In response all he did was chuckle, he knew mom had won this one but dad would still try some more no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Test of Faith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320A Test of Faith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Faith   A Test of Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Takeshi's jaw dropped, Rou knew how much his son's opinion of him being a player meant to him so this was a low blow indeed so he had to follow up with some sort of line to restore faith. "Now dear you know that in my younger days I was quite the hound-doggy-dog, in fact had I not met you I may have had several other strange women greeting me today." He smiled at his joke, he knew that without Rou he'd have come home to a very empty room but that was beside the point right now.
Back to top Go down
Rou Bao
Jōnin
Rou Bao

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Faith   A Test of Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Rou lets go of Tak's ear and then whispers to him "We are going to talk later mister." She smiles at Lag "Why don't you practice inside with your father since it is raining. I'll go see about dinner." She kisses Takeshi on the cheek and turns to the door.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Faith   A Test of Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Lag didn't quite understand what all just happened but he laughed some more and slid his sword into its place vertically down his back for over the shoulder access. He walked over to one of the couches after hugging his mom and swung his legs until dad told him where they were going to train. More than likely they were going to either train out in the elements or have to go into the rain to reach Valhalla for an arena fight, either way he knew they wouldn't be staying here in the church very long unless there was some kind of clergy business that needed attending to.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Faith   A Test of Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Takeshi winked at his wife as she mentioned needing to have a talk later, their talks normally only ended with one thing and that thing was always worth it in the end. He wrapped his arm around her for a minute and kissed her before letting go and allowing her to leave. After that he looked at Lag and gave an affirmative nod signalling they were about to leave. "Get me the key Lag, no need to move everything right now when we still have daylight to work with." Mentioning the daylight could only means outdoor training today, what part of the outdoors however was unknown to even him right now, he would have to walk outside and pick a spot based on what all he felt in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Faith   A Test of Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Test of Faith
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2