Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sannin's Test

Go down 
+2
Raleth
Shinobu Uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinobu Uchiha
S-Rank
Shinobu Uchiha

Ryo : 1900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Sannin's Test  Left_bar_bleue320/320A Sannin's Test  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 am

Shinobu, Raleth,Pucko, and Shizen were all outside the ancient swamp. In the far distance, in the very horizon, was an island. Sounds of hoofs clashing, and bone breaking, could be heard from this island. The sound of many glorious fights could be heard, as the ninja group waited. Shinobu said nothing, as he looked at the island.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Sannin's Test  Left_bar_bleue320/320A Sannin's Test  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 am

Raleth began to get impatient, as uncapped the flask on his side. He cursed under his breath and kept in drinking, muttering to himself.

"Always wants to make an entrance, always making me wait"

After about 30 minutes of nothing Raleth growled, and howled loudly. Raleth needed to get back to the base. He was running out of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Sannin's Test  Left_bar_bleue200/200A Sannin's Test  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:45 am

Shizen continued walking with the crew as he heard fighting in the distance, this place was definitely going to be able to morph him into a battle hardened ninja, he could tell already. He pulled his sword out once again and began banging the trees with the blunt side of his sword again and spoke out in curiosity with his eyes still burning red with his sharingan active "Who exactly are we waiting for?" He looked around focusing on all the noises and chakra signatures he saw far off in the distance, this place was interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Sannin's Test  Left_bar_bleue160/160A Sannin's Test  Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:26 pm

After half an hour of waiting Pucko decided that he was indeed, bored. His feelings seemed to be shared by his companions as they all took to different activities to try distract themselves from the fact that whatever they were waiting for, wasnt coming anytime soon. Raleth seemed intent on drinking away the time, and Shizen was obviously content with using his new eyes to look at anything that moved, sighing Pucko found a dry patch of ground and sat down, stretching his legs and curiously surveying the other Uchiha with the mask, there wasnt much else to do while they waited.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Zetzray had been walking from the area that he met up with tappaja in to the outside of the mud mote that surrounded the swamp. He had asked tappaja to accompany him on his welcoming of the new recruit that would be Shizen Uchiha. Little did he know that there would be an extra member along with them. zetzray was planning to test Shizen based on his ability to react to attacks and counter with his own against Zetzray while his eagle eye compass was activated. Pass or fail he would gain admission for zetzray had already made up his mind about him but it would still be interesting to see what he could do.

Zetzray was now 30 feet away from the beginning of the mote on his side. He was able to see four bodies standing across from the mote and was able to distinguish Raleth and shinobu instantly. Zetzray was however confused on the fact of there being more than one other ninja though. Maybe it was another sacrifice that Raleth picked up. In any case he would soon find out.

As soon as he got within a foot of the mote Zetzray clapped his hands and began to walk on it as the mote hardened in front of him. He walked along the path that he was making with every step until he was finally on the other side. Zetzray was wearing his blue and black ANBU compression suit with both of his blades belted to his back. (See Signature.) "....Shinobu...Raleth..Shizen." Zetzray would wait for whoever was shizen to acknowledge his call and would then turn his attention to the other ninja. "What are you doing here?" Zetzray drew koten with his right hand. koten was a black bladed katana, 5 feet in length with the Japanese inscription saying "Push" on it. Zetzray would administer the test in a few moments whether Shizen knew or not. the test situation had changed.

Isamu sat on zetzrays shoulder as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Raleth clapped his hands and smiled, and both he and Shinobu walked behind Zetzray. Raleth then spoke to Zetzray in a low whisper.

"You will be administering two tests. The other is a potential student. Both he and shizen have given up their allegiance"

Raleth patted the two headbands on his side. He and Shinobu took a seat to watch the test silently.

(For the rest of the topic, Shinobu and Raleth will not post. The order will be Zetzray, Shizen, and Pucko)
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Sannin's Test  Left_bar_bleue200/200A Sannin's Test  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Shizen turned and faced the man who called his name, he had a blade drawn so he felt threatened so in return he drew his gold blade and held it in front of him with his eyes still red with the sharingan. He kept a straight face and noticed that the other uchiha and raleth seemed to know him, but he felt him and the other young man weren't safe so he said to him "Prepare yourself kid, I feel like this man may not be friendly..." He stood with his feet shoulder width apart and his sword in front of him preparing himself in case the new man who arrived was going to take hostile action towards them or not.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Sannin's Test  Left_bar_bleue160/160A Sannin's Test  Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:33 am

Pucko watched silently as the figure approached them, walking slowly over the water. His demeanour and open hostility to both him and Shizen caught him somewhat off guard, and he warily watched his approach. It seemed that this man did not know Raleth was bringing him along, and the surprise didnt seem to be taken pleasantly. In answer to the mans accusation of Pucko's purpose within the group, he replied. "Raleth-sama invited me to accompany him" As he spoke the man drew his black katana and Pucko felt unnerved by the openly hostile action.

"Prepare yourself kid, I feel like this man may not be friendly..."

He found it amusing that Shizen was referring to him as kid, despite him being obviously the younger of the two of them. Pucko agreed with Shizen's appraisal of the situation, it did seem that this test Raleth mentioned would be significantly more dangerous than a simple written exam. As Shizen drew his blade Pucko shifted his weight and lowered his stance slightly, prepared to move on a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:50 pm

As the wind blew by zetzray was able to sense the movements of everyone surrounding him. Shizen took a defensive stance and the un named man took one as well. Zetzray recognized the sharingan as he smirked and began to speak. "Well...if Raleth allowed you to come then im assuming you have some worth to you...show me that worth now." Zetzray began to channel chakra throughout his arms and throughout his blade, his blade began to spiral with chakra as he spoke. He was going to test the power of these two shinobi and if they failed, their lives were sure to end.

The small white pig leaped off of Zetzray's shoulder as he spoke and sat next to raleth.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Shizen saw with his sharingan that there was a build up of chakra forming in the arms and blade of the individual and assumed the worst that the man was about to use a jutsu. He began to focus chakra against the first barrier of the gates in his head to open it and ran in a bee line form towards the man, his speed boosted to that of a chuunin because of his sandals, and then once 2 feet in front of him would get low and use the momentum of the running to slide and attempt to cut into the mans right side with his golden blade. After the strike he would pivot behind the man and jump backwards 6 feet and ready his stance to prepare for a counter attack, he had to give all he could at this point.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 pm

As soon as Shizen moved Pucko leapt back and started forming hand seals. He knew that thy likelihood of then injuring this man was slim, he being on a comparable level to Raleth. Nevertheless this seemed to be part of the test that Raleth had mentioned, and from his previous words about the consequences of leaving, Pucko had no doubts that his life was at stake. He resolved to display as much strength as possible, and prove that he was worthy to be here before he took any major injuries, keeping one eye on Shizen to coordinate his movements he gathered his chakra and waited for the next move, all they while keeping in the balls of his feet ready to move at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Zetzray had been conflicted on what amount of strength he would show the two genin. He would either display his ability as an S rank or knock it down to that of a B rank shinobi. After meditating on it for a split second Zetzray decided to go with unleashing his power as an S rank. he needed them to see what they could become if they trained with him and Raleth and the also needed to be put in their place early on. Zetzray's face held no trace of emotion as he watched the fluent movements of the two genin, Zetzray could tell that they were nervous and also anxious just by the way that they readied themselves for battle. This would surely prove to be interesting.

Shizen was the first up to fight. Zetzray was happy at this because he held the most interest in shizen due to his doujutsu abilities. Zetzray's arms had become coated with a thick blue chakra that radiated in the sun. the chakra had formed talons at the end of his fingertips, talons that were 8 inches in length. Zetzray looked at the approaching shizen with his eagle eye compass as his blade continued to spiral with chakra, the swirling chakra had now become violent and turned from blue into a faded gray color resembling a twister. The twister was 1 foot in diameter around his blade and as it spiraled with wind it let out a rippling noise. Zetzray watched as the approaching shizen jumped in speed by waht seemed like a rank from what Zetzray's compass could make out. This was impressive, however was no big feat seeing as how zetzray could keep up with ninja on and above his own rank with his compass. Zetzray would wait for Shizen to approach him and at 2 feet of distance attempt to execute his slash to zetzray's right side. Zetzray would wait until he went for the slash to turn the tip of his blade to face the ground, making it so the blade of the katana would be covering from Zetzray's arm pit down to his ankle. Zetzray would then put his left hand on the hilt of his blade within the same second that he blocked the attack and with the force he could now put in from his left arm slash Shizen and his blade away, the force put into the slash would be enough to send shizen back atleast 10 feet. Making this move would be easy, let alone possible due to the fact that zetzray's strength had been doubled from his Avionetion jutsu. After Zetzray slashed from the right side of his body to the left, he began to focus wind and chakra through out the already wind ensconced blade. This counter attack was done in a matter of 2.4 seconds.

Zetzray was able to pick up on Pucko's chaining together of handsigns even though he hadnt looked in his direction yet because of his eagle eye compass. Zetzray was still holding the hilt of his katana in his left and so in his right he began to charge Raiton chakra through out it and electricity began to spark in his hand in the shape of an orb. Zetzray would now wait to see how the genin would react to his movements. He hoped that they would have realized by now that they were outclassed and that the only way they would pass would be to cooperate in a joint attack against him. Zetzray's compass span as he prepared his next attack.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

Chakra pool: 250/320
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Shizen would be completely confused as he ended up 10 feet away from the man after slashing. Only two seconds earlier he was swinging at the mans right side and he apparently blocked with enough force to knock him back an insane distance in one slash. Shizen rose to his feet and sheathed his sword. He knew this fight would be impossible to do by himself so he yelled out to the other man "You, first of all whats your name again? second, what can you do? We need to strategize if we're gonna do this right, and third, avoid his hand I can see chakra building up in it with my eyes it'll hurt if that hits you." He then too began forming handseals as well as still chipping away at the gate inside him trying to get it to open, he had to give everything he had here to proof his worth. He stood forming the handseals with his legs shoulder width apart, prepared to dodge, this was about to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Pucko finished his seals as Shizen was sent flying across the battlefield. He heard his words as he raised his hands and clapped, the sound wringing out across the battlefield. To his opponent around fifty clones would form up around Pucko. 5 of them would stay near him while the other 45 would move quickly to form up into separate 5 team cells in a curve around Zetzray. The clones would all perform different actions whenever he made one, to distract his opponent from his real intentions. He heard Shizen call out and agreed with him, working together was the only way they would stand a chance.

"the names Pucko, I'd tell you what I can do but that gives him an advantage, you can move quick, keep up the offensive, I'll try keep him busy to give you an opening."

After saying this he jumped back even further and began moving, the various groups of clones would do the same, with one group breaking out of formation and feint an attack on Zetzray. He started forming handseals again, preparing his next move even as his army of clones performed different actions, constantly moving, some forming handseals, some dashing in to faint an attack and backing away before coming too close.

150/160

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pucko Caelum on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:13 pm

As the wind blew Zetzray was able to take in his surroundings once more and would then be able to counter act their efforts effectively. It appeared as though fifty of the genin behind shizen appeared on the battlefield, they all began to move into sectors and move around zetzray in a confusing fashion. No doubt was this a genjutsu. From the time that the first clone appeared and was not picked up by the wind on his compass Zetzray had known this to be true so instead of humoring the young genin by dodging these "attacks" he decided to stand still as the clones would phase through him with their attacks. He ignored their movements and closed his eyes, that way he wouldnt have to deal with the sight of these 50 genjutsu shinobi but instead would be able to view Shizen and the other genin perfectly so long as the wind remained un affected.

Zetzray would sling back his right hand that was now holding an electrified orb and after a half a second he would launch the ball straight at shizen, but within a a second of launching the orb Zetzray also slashed his katana which released a stream of wind ranging at the power of category 2 hurricane winds. The lightning orb accompanied by the extra force of zetzray's avionetion arms pushed it to a flying speed of 10 mph and with the speed of the hurricane winds behind it would jump its speed to that of 30 mph. the distance between zetzray and the two genin was about 18 feet so they would have little time to react to this collaborative jutsu. Zetzray would wait to see how the genin would react as he prepared for his final move.

Zetzray would put the hilt of his blade into his mouth and begin to chain together hand signs as the he saw the movements of the genin through his eagke eye compass.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Chakra pool: 210/320
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Shizen's eyes widened as a large threatening chakra signature came flying towards him that was obviously a jutsu. It looked as though it were a ball of lightning being carried by a slash of wind. There was no way he would be able to dodge both, it was moving too fast. He jumped to his left 4 feet, just enough to avoid the ball in the center of the blast, and got hit by the slash behind it. He felt an extreme pain as he was hit in the stomach as small cuts began to form there as well. He was knocked back even further, about 5 meters, but kept steady footing and continued his handseals as he tried to regain his breath, it was like he had been punched very hard in the stomach but his breath slowly returned to him. He also continued pushing chakra against the barrier in his head, it was almost broken. He was almost finished, in a few seconds he would go on the offensive and hopefully do some damage.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Pucko finished his andseals as the opponent used to jutsu, falling backwards towards the ground Pucko felt it envelope him as he sunk beneath it, narrowly missing the brunt of both jutsu. He traveled 3ft to the left of where he sunk and emerged again, unleashing the second jutsu he prepared at his opponent. He placed his palms on the ground, and as he did so six pillars shot out of the ground in a circular formation around Zetray, each pillar rose opposite another, aiming to pincer their target betwee them. Pucko felt a small pang of victory when he saw his opponents eyes closed, without the prior warning to Pucko's actions there would be even less time to react. He was a little annoyed his clones would be useless, and assumed the man had a way to track him without sight, but should he open his eyes the clones would be useful distractons, just in case Pucko had all his clones swarm he man, crowding around him in a large mob.

"Now Shizen!"

He yelled out to his partner as the pillars rose, if all went well all the pillars should connect, causing some damage and trapping the man in place for at least a few moments, giving Shizen time to counterattack. Pucko aimed four of the pillars at the man's torso, the other two were shooting up and rising to immobilise the man's arms and prevent him from finishing his hand signs.

120/160

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:04 am

As the two genin were sent back from the attack that he unleashed Zetzray was able to sense as the wind passed gently through the air touching everything in its path including the ground, the rising of the 10 foot pillars that were about to be directed at zetzray. Seeing that these pillars were emerging in a fashion that they would soon strike him, Zetzray used his superior speed to leap forwards and to the left about 10 feet in 3 seconds making it so that the pillars would collide into each other seeing as how they all arose in the opposite position of another. zetzray, who was now 11 feet away from the genin, had continued on in his chaining together of handseals as he held the hilt of his blade in his mouth. zetzray after finally completing his handseals would allow his blade to drop from his mouth as he held his last handsign up to his chest and took in a deep breath and upon exhaling with great force zetzray uleashed 9 1 foot in diameter balls of flame. 5 would be sent at shizen and the other 4 would be sent at pucko. normally the speed of the flame balls would be that of 90 mph but seeing as how these two were genin zetzray sent them at a speed of 30 mph. They traveled shooting outward and then arcing inward so that they could surround the two genin before converging at their bodies.

Zetzray, still having his avionetion arms and his amplified blade decided to grip the hilt of the katana with both hands and wait for the move of the genin. he was impressed so far with their techniques and he had become interested in this Pucko character. he had some skill over the art of genjutsu and earth style ninjutsu. Shizen however had yet to meet up to zetzray's expectations aside from his speed being above avereage. Zetzray waited as he kept his eyes closed.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

chakra pool: 190/320
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 am

Shizen had finally recovered from the blast and finished his handseals, he just had to get close now. At the same he finished breaking through the first mental barricade in his head and felt a large rush of energy surge through his entire body and his speed raised to that of a sp.jounin and his strength to that of a chuunin. He saw the fireballs homing in on his position but using his new speed sprinted directly to the left 15 feet and pulled a hard stop, sliding a few feet and dodging the fire balls. He then charged straight forward towards the man and slid again to a stop about 10 feet from the man and while sliding put his hand in a circle shape over his mouth. He exhaled and a large stream of fire flew out of his mouth at a very fast 60 mph from 10 feet away towards the man. He wasn't sure if it would make contact but this was the best shot he could make. He then after firing the shot would begin charging chakra to both his feet to prepare for a counter measure in case he got close. He wouldn't be able to keep this mode up for very long because the combo he just used drained almost half of the chakra he had. He jumped back 5 more feet and planted himself firm with his knees bent preparing for a strike.

Spoiler:

90/160
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 am

When the pillars missed his taget Pucko cursed under his breath, this man was incredibly fast to be able to so easily dodge his jutu with just his speed. Sweating slightly from exertion Pucko completed his second set of handseals. the fireballs that his opponent launched came careening at ucko, and he knew he didnt have enough time or skill to dodge all of them. he waited until they weere almost on him before throwing himself into the one on his right, rolling to the side to minimise the flames damage. The other fireballs exploded just as he exited their range, but he still gained burns all up his left arm. He watched as Shizen erupted with a burst of speed and shot towards their opponent. The increase in speed was phenominal and the fire jutsu he unleashed was more powerful than any damaging technique Pucko possessed. Nevertheless he readied his jutsu, using the distraction that Shizen caused to place them right. It seemed that his opponent was able to detect physical objects, which Pucko had noticed after he dodged his pillars without opening his eyes. Trying a different approach Pucko watched and waited for Zetray to move after Shizen's technique. Pucko aimed his first technique at wherever his opponent moved to, causing the ground to turn into an expanding pool of mud that would snare any caught in it. Pucko reasoned that with his eyes closed, his target would not notice the changing nature of the ground, and hoped that the unnamed ability his opponent possesed wouldnt allow him to detect the movement of the earth, as it wasnt rising or falling, just changing consistency.

He unleashed his second technique after the first, summong a ball of lightning several feet in diameter and launching it at his hopefull immobilised opponent. The crackle of lightning and its pale blue light lit the air as Pucko rolled back away from the technique onto his feet, already performing handseals for his next techniques.

90/160

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pucko Caelum on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ryo : 3200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:57 am

Tappaja finally walked up to the scene, though Zetzray had asked him to come along with him he needed a little time to unwind himself from the journey so he went on a short drinking trip with his personal favorite of the boars, Pignite. Now after starting to slightly come back into the sober world while still smelling like the best the boars could offer standing on the side lines now alongside Raleth and a non-familiar person he had yet to meet (Shinobu) he watched as it seemed the boar sage was testing the new recruits. The shizen boy he met in the village was here which meant he didnt have to make a trip back to fetch him which was lucky in itself but now he got to wittness his abilities first hand.

(Im not breaking posting order here, like Raleth and shinobu Im here to be in the topic but not the fight)
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Zetzray watched shizen and pucko closely as his eyes remained closed. He was able to see that shizen was concentrating as the wind his his body and moved swiftly over his tensed muscles. Zetzray was skeptical but he began to wonder if Shizen was about to do what he thought he was. Sure enough Shizen's body vibrated. With what zetzray could only assume was chakra. the surprising part of this was that Shizen jumped his speed up by another rank. Zetzray opened his eyes as Shizen bolted from where he was standing to a position 15 feet to the left, Zetzray pieced together that shizen had to have opened the gates. zeyzray had read about the gates back around the stime when he had first become special jounin and he had gotten the chance to face off against a ninja with the gates before as well. With the knowledge he had about the eight inner gates zetzray watched as Shizen came to an abrupt stop and then remembered that the gates allowed for quick changes in direction and greater control of body movement. Zetzray would use this to his advantage if Shizen were to dart off in his direction; sure enough shizen did just that. Shizen would come at Zetzray with his newly increased speed and in reaction to this Zetzray would dash at Shizen, making full use of the speed increase granted by his doujutsu and his rank.

Zetzray was 20 feet away from Shizen at the time that he dashed and once shizen cleared 5 feet of distance Zetzray would dash at shizen at a speed 5 and a half times faster than himself with the newly added speed. Zetzray was now moving at speeds that Shizen's one tomoe sharingan would not be able to keep up with, it would be as if zetzray disappeared. He would "reappear" a foot in front of Shizen after he cleared 8 feet of distance. Zetzray would then extend his right arm which was still bathed in bright blue chakra with talons 8 inches in length. Shizen having gained so much momentum would have little choice but to run into Zetzray's arm and once he did, his face would be burrowed in the palm of Zetzray's hand. Zetzray would then grip Shizen's face and slam him into the ground, stopping all of his momentum and focusing his own into the slam. With the added strength from his avion arms the slam would be enough to put him into an unconscious state if he didnt have some way of cushioning the slam. Zetzray having opened his eyes noticed that the ground was beginning to change into a more muddy type of structure. Zetzray recognized the jutsu as the earth style "earth flow river" because he had seen raleth use it numerous times in their travels. Zetzray leaped 15 feet into the air and would then see a lightning ball heading straight for him, he had two options. One was to swat the lower level jutsu with his developed A rank, lightning was weak to wind so it wouldnt be much of a problem. But Zetzray wanted to test how Pucko would deal with the situation so Zetzray went with the second option. He threw shizen at the lightning ball as hard as he could. his strength being doubled by the avion arms would make it so that he would fly at a speed of about 15 feet per second. If the jutsu was not stopped shizen would surely sustain a significant amount of damage from it. Zetzray knew this because he mastered the jutsu himself.

Zetzray, still being over the now muddy river leaned his body weight to the right and once he was able to turn the front of his body to the right he tucked in his legs and flipped backwards 3 times. He would land 2 feet away from the river and then wait to see how the genin would react to the attack he dealt. They didnt know it, but the test had ended.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Shizen was completely thrown off guard by the man placing his hand over his face, but it was to be expected from a man of this rank so Shizen used the counter attack he had stored in his feet to throw it off. As the man grabbed his face and lifted him into the air to slam him into the ground he swung his foot forward with all of his speed and strength he had and aimed for his shoulder, kicking hard enough to potentially dislocate the shoulder. As his foot would make contact with the shoulder of the arm that was holding Shizen it would explode outward in sparks as he released his Bolt Strike, a jutsu he developed after being taught basic Raiton manipulation from the mysterious man in the forest. After making contact, either way it would cause the entire succession of attacks to fail because it would cause that shoulder to go numb and that arm to become temporarily useless so Shizen would drop to the ground and quickly snap sprint to the left about 20 feet and again slide to a stop, this fight was getting a little too intense for his taste but he had to keep fighting, he refused to go down without trying.

Spoiler:

100/160

Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Pucko winced as he saw Shizen and Zetray engaged in close combat, he had thrown his jutsu at Zetray and didnt expect him to jump into the air with Shizen, this meant that Shizen was in the direct path of his technique, and wouldnt be able to avpid it before moving away. Accepting the unfortunate truth that stopping the lightning ball would take more chakra than it was worth, Pucko watched helplessly as it struck Shizen in the back. Pucko jumped back further to gain some more distance and continued charging handseals, just a little bot more and he could unleash his most powerful technique.

90/160
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Zetzray's grasp of shizen was broken as shizen released the burst of energy from his foot. However, being that shizen's technique was much lower in ranking that the chakra focused into Zetzray's avionetion arms, he sustained no dammage. Zetzray watched as shizen was hit in the back with the lightning ball sent by pucko. It was clear that their teamwork was pitiful and would need a great deal of work. Zetzray would sheath his blade and the chakra surrounding his arms would disappear. He would then turn his back to the genin and walk over to the small white and red pig sitting next to raleth. Once he was a foot away from the pig he hoisted it up onto his shoulder and petted it. "Lets show Tappaja to our base isamu" Isamu Nodded "Yeah!!!! Then We can play pranks on Bain....and do a little drinking?" Zetzray flicked isamu and began to walk towards the mote of mud and as he did he clapped his hands, making it so that the kote would harden underneath his feet as he walked on it and make a path for the others to follow. "Raleth, if there is anything you need to say to them or do with them feel free. I've seen what i needed to." zetzray gave no hint as to whether they passed or failed, the two genin would just have to figure it out for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sannin's Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sannin's Test
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next