Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission] Left_bar_bleue200/200The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission]   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:02 am

Ai walked out to find an empty space in the forest cradling a little seed in her hand. With the delicacy that one would carry a small child, Ai kept the seed safe as she traversed the forest floor. The magic of Morigakure would let this little would-be tree become a building by simply singing and Ai had been given the task of singing the seed into a shed to house the Kage's equipment. As this was her first mission, she was intent on doing the very best she could. Ai was nervous, though as she did not believe she had a very good singing voice, and very little talent at creating lyrics. Still, she was determined to give this task her all. Upon reaching a clearing on the forest floor, Ai dug a small hole in the earth and gently placed the seed inside. She then, covered it over and gingerly patted the soil back in place. Ai sat in front of the small mound of dirt where the seed had been planted for a moment, thinking of what to sing. As she sat, strange thoughts began to come to her mind. Thoughts of a mother she never knew as she had died giving birth to Ai. It was then that her voice suddenly began to make words from the feelings and thoughts welling up inside her and she began to sing.

An empty heart, a broken home.
Where three souls were, two stand alone.
If you were here, joy would be great.
But then, I guess, this is our fate.
And now I guess, it's just too late.

Oh mother why did you have to leave?
Your little girl is so in need
Of hugs, and kisses as soft as a dove.
Can you give that from above?
Can you send those things in love?

You left a hole, where love should be.
Taken from us much too early.
Is it my fault? I came and you left.
Some say it's loss, I call it theft.
And now I'm here, sad and bereft.

And if you look, and see me here
Then you know in my heart, I hold you dear.
Oh mother why did you have to leave?
Because now I'm left alone to grieve.
The reason for this, I won't perceive.

As Ai sang, a little bud began to grow. Thrusting up from the ground, the small plant began to split with multiple branches that in turn split into many more. The young genin watched as the branches and trunk began to twist around each other in time with her song. Soon, the basic framework of a small shed stood in front of her. As Ai's song finished, the buds on the tree began to bloom into beautiful deep green leaves that began to lay along the sides and top of the structure forming walls and a roof. And when it was finished, even a twisted branch pocked through on the front of the building, becoming a small door knob for the entrance. Ai gazed at the shed in amazement as she took note of it's dimensions. There were bigger buildings in Morigakure to be sure, but this one would be large enough to suit the needs of the Tsurukage. A door on the front would allow entrance into the windowless one room storage facility and Ai was sure that they could even use the vines it was made of to create a lock on it as well.

Ai smiled, please with herself at the work she had done. She was sure that the Tsurukage would be too. She stood, and dusted herself off to remove any soil still stuck to her. And as she turned to walk away, she whistled the tune she had just created to herself.
Back to top Go down

The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission]
Page 1 of 1