Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just wandering (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hokari Satsujin
Genin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Just wandering (Open) Left_bar_bleue160/160Just wandering (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Just wandering (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Hokari was bored and was waiting for a new mission he would enjoy to pop up. Their wasn't much he could do after all he was low on supplies and didn't have many jutsu's mastered. He had no idea what to do so he just wandered around the village. He like how the whole village was like all fortress like. It made it look fearsome and completely safe even with the lightning that always struck here. He suddenly forgot that he left his pencil and notebook back at his house so he rushed back to get it. He looked everywhere for it but eventually found it in his secret drawer hidden under one his regular drawers. He grabbed it and wrapped cloth hopefully it would protect it if it were to fall. He didn't want anything to happen to it. He looked up at the sky fro once it was cloudy but not raining or thundering or lightning. It was simply cloudy. He liked this and sat down in front of his house and drew the sky he found it relaxing to draw something that would always change.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Just wandering (Open) Left_bar_bleue160/160Just wandering (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Lag was out walking around the village today, it was a strange day since the near constant rain was giving the citizens a break and allowed them to enjoy a simple cloudy day. As he passed by a house he saw someone sitting on their porch either writing or drawing in a notebook. Being twelve, he was curious and walked over to see what he was doing. When he saw the older boy was drawing the sky he was impressed. "Thats pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Hokari Satsujin
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Hokari wasn't shocked that someone came and watched him draw, actually he was most people just avoid him after all he didn't really belong in this village and most people would rather do something productive then sit drawing something that you see everyday. "huh, oh thank you. As you can probably tell I am drawing the sky because a little fact that everyone passes bye is every day the sky changed ever so slightly even in a stormy place like this. So I must draw one thing that is memorable about each day and usually when all else fails the sky is a great thing to draw," he said in a calm voice and gave the boy a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm

This guy was interesting, an artist shinobi wasnt all that common in a place like this where strength was preferred above all other things. He did however enjoy the fact that there was someone out there that thought of more than just war like him. "So you draw every day? What did you do yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Hokari Satsujin
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:19 pm

"Hmmm... let me see well I trained a bit then I went for a walk and then I drew the lightning, that was here yesterday. Lightning is so hard to deaw for its never strikes ion the same place witht the exact same patern. Who are you anyway and why are you here?" Hokari had his suspicions about this guy. He didn't care he was young he needed to be careful if he were to be safe. It was probably just paranoia but he wouldn't let his guard down so much.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Lag seemed a bit confused, normally he had the opposite problem of everyone already knowing who he was so this was a foreign concept to him. After a moment though he shrugged and held out his hand to Hokari to shake. "Kinzoku, Lag. Just out walking and noticed you sitting here."
Back to top Go down
Hokari Satsujin
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:28 pm

He was quite mystified with the boy he wanted to learn more about him. He was the first one other then his friend so long ago that had stoped and said hello on top of that he seemed normal and not suspicous of anything. "I am hokari its means star light who exactly are you i know you can't just be any normal average village boy walking about," Hokari said.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Lag took a spot next to Hokari on the porch and sat down, looking out at the road while people passed by. "Im just your normal everyday kid in a ninja village, the only thing that people seem to notice though is my dad which is understandable but still ya know it gets kinda annoying." He seemed sad when he mentioned how people compared him to his father quite a bit, this was because it depressed him a bit every time he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Hokari Satsujin
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Hm Hokari was even more intrigued and wasn't able to contain himself he wanted to learn more about this kid and nay secrets he held. "since I can't contain my curiosity any more I shall ask who is your farther that people talk so much about apparently," he said trying not to sound sarcastic or annoying.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Lag gave the biggest 'are you serious' look he could when this question came about, after a moment though he shook his head clear and answered. "You must be new in the village, my dad is Kinzoku Takeshi. Current head of the metal crafting clan and Hebikage of the hidden storm village."
Back to top Go down
Hokari Satsujin
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:50 pm

"Hmm.. Sorry yeah I guess you could call me new to the village. Anyway what are you going to do now that all the formalities are out of the way," he said since it was also on his mind. He was fairly bored so he hoped that Lag would have something fun to do because he was now starting to loose interest in this conversation. He continued drawing as he talked and made a few mistakes as he went. He couldn't seem to get the clouds weight right in this drawing he gave a very frustrated look and gently closed the book.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Lag sat there and thought about it for a second, he didnt really have anything planned today since his father was still out of the village training his new recruits and his mother was on a mission. After a second he thought maybe they could do a mission or something but then again this might be Hokari's day off and he wouldnt want to impose. "Not really anything planned but Im sure if we walk around the area we can find something. You game?"
Back to top Go down
Hokari Satsujin
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:07 pm

" I am love that idea since you know the village more than I do you can show me the way and tell me anything about the village. Is that right?" He asked. He wrapped his notebook back up in the cloth that had gotten it in and put it in his backpack along whit his pencil. He then stood up and waited for Lag to continue.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Lag stood up and nodded, "Yup I know the area like the back of my hand so lets get to it." Laughing like the kid he was he jumped off the porch into the road and turned to wait for his new friend to follow him before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Hokari Satsujin
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Hokari went back into his stuff and packed more stuff into his small backpack then came back out. He had a normal grin on his face, not to wide not short just a normal one. "Lead the way as I say. After all I don't know the area that good," he said then he ran forward and followed Lag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering (Open)   Just wandering (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wandering (Open)
Page 1 of 1