Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering around the Harbor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Wandering around the Harbor Left_bar_bleue280/280Wandering around the Harbor Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Wandering around the Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:56 pm

It was a humid day, the skies cloudy among Ao Phalanx Harbor. There was a warm wind sliding through the pathways of the town, the people not seeming to be worried about it. A young lady was walking through the streets, her hair flowing against the same winds that oppressed the Harbor. Lacey walked as though she was unaffected by it yet the many civilians seemed to try to block it as if agitated by its presence. This made the female shake her head in a negative fashion, feeling as though they were taking nature for granted. She was enjoying the simple mission of surveying the town, but wondered what would happen to make the day interesting. She sighed, pressing her hand on her Seiteki Himei that was horizontal on her back, resting it. Her opposing hand simply swayed with her steps, her light blue eyes the only thing resembling the dream of clear blue skies.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Wandering around the Harbor Left_bar_bleue200/200Wandering around the Harbor Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 pm

A young man was seen tricking across the harbor by the civilians. By tricking, he was riding on his trusty skateboard and at times leaping in the air with it, then creating various flips underneath his body that seemed impossible to someone who hadn't skateboarded before. He hadn't noticed the winds obstructing the flips of his skateboard for he was so skilled that he was able to make the perfect flips everytime. HIs skye blue eyes would shine under his red hair, making them seem brighter than the pale color they actually were, and they were focused first ahead of him, and when he flipped the board, his gaze would shift down to gage when to plant his feet. He had gotten great at this in his 6 years of skating, and his balance helped him land almost perfectly every time. He hadn't noticed that he was coming up on the young woman walking the harbor until he leapt clean over her, and saw her hair as he looked down at his board. He continued skating on just assuming she was another villager trying to cope with the harsh day.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Wandering around the Harbor Left_bar_bleue280/280Wandering around the Harbor Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 pm

"HEY!!! WATCH IT KOGA!!!!!!! DAMN!!!"

The sudden shock of being lept over by Koga, Lacey froze in place until he landed. She knew that it was him the moment he came into view. She knew because he was the only one that had a skateboard in the whole damn country. She had roared at him as he skated by, completely ignoring that she was Lacey at all. She thought about chopping the skateboard in half, but it was Koga, and she liked him too much to make him cry over a broken board.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Wandering around the Harbor Left_bar_bleue200/200Wandering around the Harbor Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Koga skidded the board to a stop by leaning down on the back end and causing the nose to pop up while the back end skreeched across the wooden harbor. He then stepped from the board and popped it up into his left hand then turned to the green haired woman, seeing it was Lacey Edrick herself. He smiled and waved at her then walked up to her and gave a slight snicker at the comment she made earlier.

"You know you're dad wouldn't approve of you using that kind of language. What are you doing out here anyways?"

He leaned his left hand on the full length of the skateboard as it was planted onto the ground. The man was greatly conditioned for the amount of activity that he ensued and simply just gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Lacey smiled nervously as she realized that she had slipped up and threw out the word damn. She then smiled at Koga, for his grin was contagious as always, something he seemed to inherit from her dad. As she looked at him, she noticed he had grown a bit, leaving her back to catching up to him.

"Great, now I have to go and grow again. Come on man, your killin me here..."

Lacey would sigh and then cross her arm in a playful agitation of the matter. She was a bit more mature for her age than most girls. Her lush emerald green hair swayed in the breeze, wondering if Koga was getting ready to do anything fun. Her Seiteki was itching to cut someone, and a sparring match with Koga seemed fun.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Koga laughed at her comment. She was always fun to hang out with, even though she was a bit unorthodox from the other young girls. She was tomboyish but still had that little girl charm about her, and Koga found that amusing. One of the reasons they had become great friends regardless of his 1 year over her.

"Yeah, I was able to leap over you like a breeze in the wind. You need to get bigger so maybe I can knock some sense into that little green head of yours."

He gave a small chuckle at his own joke then flipped his skateboard onto his shoulder. He noticed she had been holding her blade before he arrived, perhaps she was going to do some shadow stabbing. He thought that this would be a great time to train on how to work his skateboard into battle more efficiently so he gave a sly grin.

"Catch me if you can."

He then darted off to the right throwing the skateboard down to stride his feet on it and kicking, instantly jumping his speed up tremendously. He enjoyed these little cat and mouse games they played together and wondered how fast it would take her to get to him this time as he sped into the market place of the harbor.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Lacey smirked, activating her Compass as Koga skated away. In no time at all, her 70% stat boost kicked in and she was starting to toy with Koga as he entered the market place. She could be seen scattering from building to building. She was covering more ground by going diagonal, but it was about having fun with her friend more than it was about dropping an assassin. She continued to scatter as she chased Koga, the noise of his board more obvious than the route he took.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Koga would begin to charge chakra as he kicked and allowed his speed to increase. He would leap and grind off of random different random market counters, not knocking anything off, but still annoying the people as he went by. He kickflipped up the the side of a building, but instead of crashing into it, he flipped the board vertically and used his chakra in his feet to react through the skateboard allowing it to stick to the wall in which he would kick and thrust himself and the board further up the wall. Once at the top of the building he would divert his direction to the Shinkiro River. He figured she was hot on his trail, so it would be better to take it to some place where there was perfect sand to work with. He ollied off the building, grabbing the board and kicking off the edge to give him a good distance before he landed on a sandy passage way, his board instantly recognizing the element and allowing him to glide across it as if he didn't leave the concrete or stone of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Lacey kept up, still using diagonal pathways to keep pace. If she went full on sprint, she would reach him, but there was still no fun in that. She put her right hand on her Seiteki Himei as she ran and began to gather chakra into it. She was about to give Koga the speed boost of a lifetime. As they reached the sandy terrain, she was kicking up large dust clouds in her diagonal pattern, making sure it kept Koga pushing for more speed. Soon though, he would have all the speed he needed.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Koga felt the clouds of dust erupting beside him and knew that Lacey was not far behind. She was toying with him as he kicked the sand, digging in the ground for more speed, each kick erupting him another mph faster. He was now reaching around 15mph from the intense kicks, but his breathing never faltered and his body never broke a sweat. He leapt into the air on his board and found himself almost flying, covering a vast amount of distance now. He was so close to the river that he could almost feel the water, but as he neared he heard a large crashing sound and a cloud of dust appear in the distance. He angled his direction to the dust cloud thinking it may be someone trying to intrude in the village. Koga wouldn't stand for that, and he knew Lacey wouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:47 pm

With all the fun they were having, Lacey watched as Koga was trying so hard to win this little race of theirs. If he wanted to win so bad, then fine. She would let him win like never before. As soon as the nigga jumped, Lacey pulled Seiteki from her back, powered forward with full speed to get right behind where he was. As he jumped, so did she, and she did a 360 degree spin with a horizontal slash. Gale force winds erupted out in front, a Hurricane Slash tearing through the skies. These winds would allow Koga such a boost, that even his balance would be in for a test. Lacey would land, and try to continue the pace, sheathing Seiteki quickly. She then noticed the same cloud of dust in the distance, and began chasing the source location.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:00 am

Koga would feel himself being forced forward as some sort of wind had erupted behind him. His board tried to recognize the current, but couldn't so it sent them speeding through the air. Koga saw his board flying beside him and the speed was incredible, almsot triple what he had mustered himself. As he found himself plummeting towards the ground, he grabbed the board and flipped himself upright and crashed into the ground still keeping pace. He had come upon the scene that had the dust clearing and found his brother standing on the back of a random ninja. His eyes gaped as he saw the amazing scene.

[exit to the river]
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 am

Lacey would pick up her pace, attempting to catch up to Koga, whom she had accelerated with a Hurricane Slash. It wouldn't take her long as she met up with him at the sight of her father post cratering a fellow shinobi into the ground. He must've been in an intense training session. She would walk up, wanting to know what went down.

[Exit]

[End of Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Harbor   Wandering around the Harbor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering around the Harbor
Page 1 of 1