Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ai Takahashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Ai Takahashi Left_bar_bleue200/200Ai Takahashi Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Ai Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Ai Takahashi   Ai Takahashi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Ai Takahashi Characterapptop

Ai Takahashi Haruhi-suzumiya-22655

Ai Takahashi Charac10

Ai Takahashi Person11
First Name: Ai
Last Name: Takahashi
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120
Birthday: Apr 19

Village: Morigakure
Elements: Wind, Water, Lightning
Specializations: Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Ijutsu

Ai Takahashi Person12
Personality: Soft spoken but determined to prove herself to her peers, Ai is confident in herself and her ability to help others. Though she struggled through the academy due to her weak Taijutsu skills (she graduated a few years behind the rest of her class) her smile never strayed far from her face and she has always been quick with a friendly word to those she cares about. She considers herself to be extremely loyal to both her Kage and her friends.

During confrontations, however, she becomes merciless and will stop at nothing short of unconciousness or death to prove her worth in battle. She is driven to prove that even though she relies mostly on distance jutsu and her bow, that she can still hang with the "big boys". This driven and merciless attitude in battle has caused some to believe that there may be deep emotional issues within her that she, herself, has not yet acknowledged.

Likes: Ai's favorite past times are spending time with her friends, dogs, reading, practicing her ninjutsu. Often she enjoys getting away to be with herself to meditate and spend time in nature.

Dislikes: Of the things she dislikes, spiders are definitely near the top of the list. She also will not tolerate bullies or talking down to people she considers to be her friends. Ai also is not too fond of physical labor, but is willing to help if the situation calls for it.

Motivation: Ai is constantly driven by the need to prove her effectiveness in combat. She feels that others look down on her because of her weak physical capabilities and strives to be acknowledge by her peers and mentors. The only way she sees this as possible to to reach a level of ninjutsu that few, if any, have ever seen before.

Fears: Ai's biggest fear is that she will not able to protect her friends or family in a time of dire need. She also has a slight phobia of speaking in front of large crowds and is even uncomfortable being surrounded by large groups. While her fathers punishments helped her to enjoy time alone (see history) she has developed a fear of enclosed places.

Ai Takahashi Clan10
Clan Name Here

Bloodline: N/A
Bloodline Ability: N/A
Clan History: N/A

Ai Takahashi Histor10
History: Ai's mother died in childbirth and she was raised by her father, Toshio Takahashi. A disgraced ninja and alcoholic, Toshio projected his failed dreams on his daughter, constantly pushing her to go beyond whatever level she attained. When she failed a task, she was punished by isolation in a locked room for days without food. She grew to enjoy these extended times alone though. Feeling it was a way to escape the worries and pressures put on her by her father. The only bad part was the lack of food. When she did well, she was "rewarded" with more training, her father constantly reminding her that she wasn't doing enough.

When she finally entered the academy, she expected her training with her father to have put her ahead of the rest of her classmates, but was disappointed and discouraged to find that she was actually the last in her class. Her weak physical prowess and lack of talent in hand to hand combat put her at a significant disadvantage with the other students. Teased and rejected by most of the other students, Ai's confidence turned more to determination but her smile and friendly demeanor never faltered.

However, it was also during this time that Ai discovered another side of herself. A darker side. A side that would stop at nothing short of exhaustion, unconsciousness, or death to achieve its goals. And, even though she still lost many of the training matches she was fighting, her teachers began to grow concerned about this change in personality that would take over the normally quiet, congenial child.

While the rest of her class progressed, Ai spent an additional 3 years at the academy still in training after her initial class graduated. In this time though, her skills in Ninjutsu grew exponentially. She realized she was by no means a genius at this skill, but her hard work and determination continuously improved her abilities to a level that made her an impressive opponent to others her level.

Upon choosing a bow and arrow set and the martial art of Kyujutsu, to help her keep her distance from her more physically apt opponents, and combining it with her powerful ninjutsu she was finally able to pass the academy and receive the rank of Genin. She is currently waiting to be assigned to a team.

Her relationship with her father has continued to be strained and she has a driving motivation to live up to what he expects of her, as well as to prove to those that graduated before her that she is just as capable of being a great ninja as anyone else.

RP Sample: Ai sat in a branch, high in a tree, hidden by the leaves of it's upper levels. She watched as a deer walked underneath here, casually munching on the forest grass.

"I thought I'd find you here." The voice came from a branch slightly above and behind her. She turned, startled that she didn't notice the approach, to see the face of one of her original classmates at the academy.
He had since attained the rank of Chunin and was wearing the standard vest designating his rank.

"Oh, I didn't know anyone knew that I liked to come here...to be alone."

Her old classmate threw up his hands in defense, "I'm not trying to invade your privacy. I just heard the news that you finally graduated and I wanted to congratulate you."

Ai smiled and adjusted the quiver and bow on her back to rest more comfortably. "Thank you. It is a long time coming."

"Have you been assigned to a team yet?"

Ai shook her head.

"Well, it shouldn't be too long. You'll be a great asset I'm sure."

The new genin just smiled at the compliment. She wasn't entirely sure what to say anyway.

"Well," said the Chunin, "I guess I should get back. I've been assigned to help with the new academy class."

"Thanks for stopping by and for the compliment."

"No problem," he said with a wink, "Later!"

Ai watched him as he lept off silently through the tree branches for a moment before looking back for the deer she had been watching before. The doe had moved further into the woods but was still quite visible through the foliage. She smiled as she watched the animal continue to graze, and dreamed of what her life would soon entail.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Ai Takahashi Left_bar_bleue320/320Ai Takahashi Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Ai Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ai Takahashi   Ai Takahashi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Ai Takahashi Haru_a10
Back to top Go down

Ai Takahashi
Page 1 of 1