Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doragonhāto Clan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Doragonhāto Clan Left_bar_bleue320/320Doragonhāto Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Ok, there is an overall vagueness in many of the jutsu, so bare with me here Nami.

Dragon Connection - Explain what this does exactly?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Doragonhāto Clan Left_bar_bleue410/410Doragonhāto Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Also, change the stat boosts from x(Whatever) to percentages. We aren't using the old method of stat boosts. It's STRICTLY percentage. 20% is a one rank increase, so keep in mind that lower rank techs shouldn't be very high on the percentage.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Doragonhāto Clan Left_bar_bleue320/320Doragonhāto Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:15 am

Changed stat boost to percents

Code:
Haru, it just boost the power or the duration of the tech depending on the jutsu
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Doragonhāto Clan Left_bar_bleue410/410Doragonhāto Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am

Dragon Connection - To extend the duration of another tech with such a small level tech, I'm not comfortable with. However, I was reading that it increased your strength, so I misread. Upping a clan jutsu using only D Rank chakra is a bit much. I would say it increases the next clan technique by 10% and that is it. Next, it needs a cooldown. Make the changes, then bump.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Edit Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Dragon Wings - need a durability factor. You cant simply say you can use different fuuton techniques just because the wings are active. They have to be registered techniques that coordinate with the wings, and it needs to be stated within the jutsu.

Dragon Heat - A 35 ft. fireball at D Rank is a no. Reduce the size of the fireball and state how fast it travels.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Code:
Added Durability
Code:
Added Registrastion requirement

Code:
Reduced size and Added Speed

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Dragon Wings - Reinforced Steel is too strong for D Rank, the wings will have to be the same strength as what iron would be.

Dragon Heat - Just make it a 5 ft in diameter Fireball. Its a D Rank tech. It needs a cooldown of 4.

Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Code:
Edited Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Dragon Dash - Change to 12%

Dragon Power - You cannot manipulate the fire. Punches and kicks being used can deliver the burns you have stated. Seven post cooldown. Change the Range to just self.

Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Edits Made
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Dragon Power - 7 post cooldown

Dragon Pressure - Dont say it lasts about 2 posts. Simply say, it lasts 2 posts. Now, to me, this preessure seems to be fuuton based by the way you describe it. Is it a chakra wall of pressure or wind? That needs to be made clear. If it is chakra, obviously one would need 40 chakra to their feet to avoid being swept away. If it were wind, obviously it would need fire or earth jutsu to counteract. So distinguish which it is.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Code:
Edited indeed, Changed to Fuuton based attack
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Dragon Pressure - It can only last one post with the wind effects as I read it now. Unless you say that if the user uses 20 chakra per post to their feet to keep planted, which totals 40.

Dragon Scales - You need to change it the specific number of jutsu it can protect against. I would say it protects against 3 D Ranks, 2 C Ranks, 1 B Rank. Anything A or S still gives you full damage. Lightning of C Rank can nullify these scales immediately. Take out the 15%. Twice per topic use with a 10 post cooldown in between.

Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Code:
Edited Bo
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Dragon Hybrid - You need to explain what parts of the body make you half dragon. Maybe a pic as reference. If not, give a descriptive detail. Explain the senses that get heightened. I will say for Dragon, the heightened sense would probably be smell, which would be through your tongue almost like a snake. Your sense of touch would also be heightened, allowing you to feel vibrations. However, your brain would register any attack to be worse than it really is as a downside. It can last for 6 posts, one per topic.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Code:
Edited My good man
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Dragon Hybrid - You need to make the 30% increase in strentgh its own sentence. You have it running together with the rest, making it sloppy.

Full Dragon Release - Ok, all you basically say in this is you turn into a massive dragon nothing more. Im oging to make it to where it costs 100 chakra to transform, however, you have freedom of just how powerful you are, bc it is after all S Rank. Now, give me how strong your scales are, how powerful your attacks are, how weak you are vs. lightning, if your primal or in your right mind. How fast you can fly, appearance, the works. Dont OVER DO it, but you can have a lot. It will need a mass cooldown and limited duration
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Code:
Full Dragon Release has been edited!
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Full Dragon Release - Just like the drawbacks of the hybrid has its quirks, the all lightning jutsu will be increased by one rank in power. Lightning is your only weakness. Change diamond to titanium in strength. If you can have powerful gusts through your wings, and mouth, they need to be in separate paragraphs, and their own damage ratio. This jutsu needs a 15 day cooldown. You dont have to die if you cant be healed within the next post, but it will require an IC situation to get you healed. Either someone can get you to the hospital within 3 days posting. Then you must have a 2000 word recovery.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Code:
Edited Indeed good sir
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Say that if you arent to the hospital and being healed within the three days, you die. Also, even though they will require no chakra, I would like you to individually spoiler the Fire Breath and Wind gusts below the description and make them more descriptive. If you want to use the template, go ahead, just state that they require no chakra. I still feel that 185 mph is much but I will allow 150 mph seeing as this is a dragon, but you have to remember, its temporary.

Secondly, regardless of whether you use it for the 3 posts or less, exhaustion MUST set in, and you will be very limited for atleast 5 posts. Probably losing 65% of all stats and 80% of all senses.

Make these final edits and I will look over the Fire Breath and Wind Gusts.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:40 am

Code:
Edits have been made and jutsu created, Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Obviously, you can only use Fire Breath and Wind Gust once per topic due to the form only being three posts long.

For wind gust, you can only pick from the wing attack or the build up through the chest. Are the wind attacks large Sharp shards or crescents that cut 5 inches deep coming from the mouth? Do the wings cut through also? At their rank, 5 inches is a bit much, for it is through the entire body.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Made ya wait awhile my bad, Edited

Code:
- Wings, Crescents (Added Width and Height)
- Mouth, Shards
- Once per topic usage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doragonhāto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragonhāto Clan   Doragonhāto Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doragonhāto Clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next