Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nami Doragonhāto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Nami Doragonhāto  Left_bar_bleue320/320Nami Doragonhāto  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Nami Doragonhāto  Empty
PostSubject: Nami Doragonhāto    Nami Doragonhāto  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Nami Doragonhāto  Characterapptop

Nami Doragonhāto  Majuub_by_saiyans321-d4nsjky

Nami Doragonhāto  Charac10

Nami Doragonhāto  Person11
First Name: Nami
Last Name: Doragonhāto
Height: 6'12
Weight: 202 lbs
Birthday: December 25th

Village: Tsundoragakure
Elements: Yōton, Fuuton, Katon, Doton
Specializations: Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu

Nami Doragonhāto  Person12
Personality:
Likes: Respect, Its a big thing when it comes down to the better man which is why Nami treats it in high regards. He believes should be earned and never demanded. Women, Like any other man Nami has those feelings toward woman. He is attracted to them as if it were some sort of magnetic and he was the metal. Although he does know not to cross the boundaries and respect a woman's wishes. Friends or Allies, Nami is a peaceful enough guy he is always willing to encountered new people and makes new friends which makes him easy to get along with. good comments about himself, Nami is always willing to listen to people who praise him on good decisions or things such as that it boosts his confidence and morale. Smart Decisions, Nami isn't as calculating as you would think but he isn't one to be brash and hot headed unless it is a sensitive subject. Besides that Nami reads the situation and decides what must be done from there. Reading, Nami is one of those guys that actually calm down, sit in one place and just read unlike most of the males around him. Relaxing, Is something that Nami does on a daily basis once all his duties and chores are complete its nothing but smooth sailing for Nami.
Dislikes: Petty arguments, Nami sees these as unnecessary and pointless especially if the issue isn't resolved in the end. When things like this appear Nami tends to get slightly irritated and may or may not intervene. Paper work, Nami can not stand it, at the sight of it you can tell Nami's frustration is setting in. Annoyances, These instantly set Nami off, when people are constantly calling his name or something annoying such as that Nami tends to rage off on them, not because he's mad more or less it's because they need to STFU. Retarded questions, I mean com'on there is no real need to be asking something that you already know or someone else already knows, hearing these sends Nami straight into a face palm.
Motivation: Nami has had many goals and motivations throughout his years and so far has accomplished them. Now his newest motivation to date would be to bring peace to the land as he sees fit and lead his clan through a prosperous time.
Fears: As Nami soon found out one of his greatest fears and weaknesses is death but not the fear of his death, no it is the fear of death of someone close to him weather it be a friend or family. This fear/ weaknesses takes a lot out of Nami's spirit and tends to hinder him.

Nami Doragonhāto  Clan10
Doragonhāto

Bloodline: Ryū no sosen
Bloodline Ability: Members of the supposed Doragonhāto have the distinct ability to transform any part of their body into that of a dragons, with all the benefits as well. Benefits being if you were to change your arm their strength would increase x2, or your eyes perception and vision increase x2 and so on and so forth.
Clan History:

Nami Doragonhāto  Histor10
History: The DNA Decedent of the First Doragonhato
Nami was born on December 25th or Christmas as it know for. Nami was underestimated child or so he was labeled by not only the village but by his own father as well. Being the son of Tana, the first female Dorgonhato clan leader high expectations were to be meet even at birth. Being smothered by his mother always put Nami at ease though so growing up wasn't to bad. Nami had to learn fast that there would be many challenges placed before him and he would have to over come them all. At age 10 he was to fight his father in an all out dual, Nami was over powered easily. His father always seemingly looked down upon Nami, his own flesh and blood and now Nami had enough.

The Rise to Power begins
Nami entered the academy a little later then the other kids but progressed through his courses all the same. Nami easily was given the rank genin at age 11 and assigned a squad. Nami enjoyed the time spent with his squad then he did at home. Nami now of age 15 challenged his father to another dual, right before he was to enter the chuunin exams. The battle was fast paced and heart pumping, Nami matched his father speed now and parried his attack blow for blow. As the decicive ending came about, Nami stood tall over his father. The battle was hard fought and worth the rewards that came after, and now Nami faced his next challenge, the chuunin exams. The challenge wasn't far down the road a came up upon Nami and his family all too soon but none the less he would enter. The first few rounds were easy enough as he and his team over came them, but once the team was to be separated Nami knew the challenge was only just beginning. Nami barely got by his opponents and yet he was in the finals against a fairly powerful looking opponent, In the end Nami was to lose this battle. This did not affect Nami at all he had already planned preparations for the next chuunin exams but they would not be needed. Nami even though defeated was deemed chuunin by the proctors of the exams. Nami could hardly believe it himself but now that he had achieved that it was now time to set himself up for the next level.

The Heir Claims his Throne
Nami had progressed far in the years that have passed becoming Jounin was a big leap for him but now there was an even greater leap ahead. With the death of his mother creeping up upon the clan there would have to be a new leader and through birth rites Nami was to be that leader. Nami knew of the impending role ahead but didn't know if he could over come the obstacles that were to be thrown his way. As his mother passed Nami didn't accept the leader position as everyone thought he would, instead he had given it to his father explaining to everyone that he was not yet ready. It took time for Nami to finally over come the death of his mother A year in fact bringing him to the age of 18 and with that brought new insight on who he was and what he was born to be. Returning to his village he would stand before everyone and openly declare that he would now be taking back the throne as the leader of the Doragonhāto and no one would stand his path. His father whom had seemingly disregarded even the thought of Nami being his son nodded his approval and stepped down without a second thought. Nami now being in charge has promised not to fall short of everyone's expectations. The clan has many hardships and now have found their way to a new home where they have created their own village and are now thriving as a clan and a family. And so now we continue the story threw the eyes of the young Doragonhāto as he pursues his goals.....

RP Sample: Nami was now crouched down low to the ground and he served certain spots and areas that had been clearly been marked by a bijuu's rage. He arose from his current spot and continued on to the next. The area was marked with giant footprints and markings who knows what could have occurred in this area. He stopped as he looked at yet another marking, it wasn't recent {More or less a couple of weeks old} Nami sighed the bijuu could be long gone by the time they caught any sign of it {unless of course it hadn't left the area and was still in the Cherry Blossom country}. Nami had thought of the idea but there was no way to confirm this and now officially Nami was stuck.

Nami felt something moving in his shirt soon afterwards a black and white head popped out of the shirt hole it turned to look at him and bit his nose "You seem like your having trouble comprehending the situation Little one". Nami rubbed his nose " Little looks who is talking". Nina pushed herself out of Nami's shirt and proceeded to stretch once she landed, she gave him an elongated look before proceeding to speak "your little in a mind's eye your not fully developed so your mind isn't able to comprehend all of the questions you give to it". Nami twitched a little "and yours does" Nami knew he was asking for it questioning Nina's Intelligence was not something he usually got away with. "Listen Child I shall not be playing these games with you catch my drift" Nami smirked "I caught that you just called me a kid again". Nami had now finished messing with the little cub and now would finish what he was doing all though Nina might throw in a few comments here and there.

He took a seat where he stood and just sat there staring up at the sky as if in a trace. After a couple of minutes Nami groaned out load and fell backwards onto his back. It wasn't that he couldn't find the bijuu that frustrated him, it was the thought of knowing that it was loose doing whatever it pleases and that would stop. Nami stretched and arose from his spot touching the Magatama that lay around his neck, he had yet to unlock the potential that lay inside but planned onto soon for now he would let it be. He started walking again, a few more minutes of researching and it was off to get some food for him.

Last edited by The Nigga Kage on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Nami Doragonhāto  Left_bar_bleue320/320Nami Doragonhāto  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Nami Doragonhāto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nami Doragonhāto    Nami Doragonhāto  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:54 am

I Believe I am done
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Nami Doragonhāto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nami Doragonhāto    Nami Doragonhāto  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:57 am

You can't have unknown as your village, if you want you can be a wanderer so you don't need a village though
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Nami Doragonhāto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nami Doragonhāto    Nami Doragonhāto  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm

No; Me, Dom, Take, And Haji had a phone conversation about that, they told me to put it as unknown until further notice where i'll edited it later.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Nami Doragonhāto  Left_bar_bleue410/410Nami Doragonhāto  Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Nami Doragonhāto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nami Doragonhāto    Nami Doragonhāto  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:15 pm

He is right. He will be a minor village leader. He has sent me the information (We will discuss it later Nami). So it is fine Haru. Nami, please remove the spoilers. That is all you need to do as far as I can tell..
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Nami Doragonhāto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nami Doragonhāto    Nami Doragonhāto  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Removed, apologies for taking so long >.>
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Nami Doragonhāto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nami Doragonhāto    Nami Doragonhāto  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:01 pm

I would like to see the motivation and fears a little longer, other than that, looks good
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Nami Doragonhāto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nami Doragonhāto    Nami Doragonhāto  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Made um longer Bo
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Nami Doragonhāto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nami Doragonhāto    Nami Doragonhāto  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:35 pm

I deem this worthy. Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nami Doragonhāto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nami Doragonhāto    Nami Doragonhāto  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nami Doragonhāto
Page 1 of 1