Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reclaim Amagumo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Reclaim Amagumo Left_bar_bleue320/320Reclaim Amagumo Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Reclaim Amagumo Empty
PostSubject: Reclaim Amagumo   Reclaim Amagumo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Reclaim Amagumo Missio10
Reclaim Amagumo

A

Reward:
20000 ryo

Story:
The village of Amagumo has once more become the target of an assault, this time not by mindless bandits however but by mercenaries led by a powerful Jonin-level shinobi. Based on our intel comparred to the bingo books the man in charge is identified as Kasai Sutātā (Fire Starter), a missing nin from the hidden volcano that has a very powerful affinity for katon style ninjutsu. As soon as they came on the scene the settlement started to crumble, though they almost seem a liability at this point to Arashi there is a long term agreement between the Kinzoku clan and Amagumo so the village must send help so enter and take out everyone. The leader should be the only problem, his henchmen appear to be low level grunts that may or may not even possess shinobi qualities so take them out then the Fire Starter ninja as quickly as possible.

Mission Objective(s): Reclaim Amagumo and return the leader to power.

Extra Information: There are a total of 20-25 Bandits. Only about 3-4 of them know any jutsu (only E rank academy techniques), however all are very skilled in using weapons. Also note that Amagumo is not a shinobi village so none of the villagers are ninja and thus are unable to use any jutsu to defend themselves or help you.

Description:
NOTE: all posts for this mission are 100 word minimum each

-Post that you want this mission and wait for my approval
-Create a topic in Amagumo titled, "Reclaim Amagumo (mission)"
-RP out your entrance to the small village {3 posts}
-After entering the village you will need to find the overtakers leader, a C ranked samurai armed with two katana each, and find a way to take him out through observation. {4 posts}
-I (or someone of my choice) shall RP the bandit's leader as you battle him {as long as it takes}

Bandit Leader Info:

-if you win: Return and tell the leader of Amagumo that the village is safe {3 posts}
-if you lose: You die... (yes you may die on this mission)

-Return to this topic and post that you have completed the mission if you win and the reward will be added to your ryo pool. The person who RPed as the NPC shall recieve half of the mission reward if they die or the full reward if they win.

Back to top Go down

Reclaim Amagumo
Page 1 of 1