Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reclaim Rengsky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Reclaim Rengsky Left_bar_bleue320/320Reclaim Rengsky Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Reclaim Rengsky Empty
PostSubject: Reclaim Rengsky   Reclaim Rengsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 am

Mission
Reclaim Regnsky

Difficulty: C
Reward: 3500 Ryo
Story: Regnsky (Rain Cloud) Is a large settlement that borders the village of Boufuugakure. Recently Regnsky has been overrun by a group of bandits, who have quickly taken over the village and are terrorizing it's villagers. The leader of the settlement-A young (and beautiful) 18 year old female by the name of Koishii Kyūryū-had managed to escape and eventually she came to Boufuugakure for help in reclaiming Regnsky.

Mission Objective(s): Reclaim Regnsky and return the leader to power.

Extra Information: There are a total of 20-25 Bandits. None know any jutsu, however they are very skilled in using weapons. Also note that Regnsky is not a shinobi village so none of the villagers are ninja and thus are unable to use any jutsu.

Description:

NOTE: all posts for this mission are 100 word minimum each

NOTE2: Open to both Boufuu and Shippu shinobi

-Post that you want this mission and wait for my approval
-Create a topic in Boufuugakure (not in a location but the village itself) titled Reclaim Regnsky {mission}
-RP out your entrance to the small village {3 posts}
-After entering the village you will need to find the overtakers leader, a C ranked samurai armed with two katana, and find a way to take him out through observation. {4 posts}
-I shall RP the bandit's leader as you battle him {as long as it takes}

Bandit Leader Info

Spoiler:

-if you win: Return and tell the leader of Rengsky that the village is safe {3 posts}
-if you lose: You will be taken captive and need to break out of your cell {2-4 posts} then RP as yourself and the bandit leader while he is asleep in his room, kill him {5 posts} then do the step above marked "if you win".

-Return to this topic and post that you have completed the mission and I will check for quality, if done right the reward will be granted by a staff member.
Back to top Go down

Reclaim Rengsky
Page 1 of 1