Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Left_bar_bleue320/320Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Empty
PostSubject: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 am

Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Missio10

C

Reward:
3000 Ryo

Story:
While doing recon around the Land of Snakes, a team of shinobi have located a camp of suspicious individuals located about 2 miles northeast of Amagumo. After further investigation it was confirmed that this camp was a camp of mercenaries and bandits who went around causing trouble in the small village and surrounding farms. We must do what we can to end their spree of terror.

Mission Objective(s): Enter the camp without detection, destroy it from the inside out, kill each and every person there

Extra Information: There are about 10-15 bandits in this camp. Each are about a Chuunin level.

Description:
-Post that you want this mission and wait for my approval
-Create a topic in Amagumo titled Mercenary Camp {mission}
-RP out you finding and killing off all the bandits {1000 words - no set number of posts}

-Return to this topic and post that you have completed the mission and I will check for quality, if done right the reward will be granted by a staff member.

Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Left_bar_bleue240/240Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:17 pm

I would like to do this mission
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Left_bar_bleue250/250Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:46 pm

you need to have a connection to the village in order to do missions for it, do something to tie you to Arashi IC and then possibly missions will be opened
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Left_bar_bleue240/240Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:46 pm

I have been waiting for you to post in the temple of thor so then I'd have a connection.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 am

I'd like to do this mission please
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Left_bar_bleue320/320Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:35 am

Begin
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:01 pm

I am now finished. Here ish the link
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Left_bar_bleue410/410Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Mission Completed Successfully. Ryo Added.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Left_bar_bleue160/160Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:30 pm

I'll take on this mission.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Begin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1