Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Left_bar_bleue320/320Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp Empty
PostSubject: Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp   Infiltrate and destroy a Mercenary camp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:00 am

Mission

Difficulty: C
Reward: 2000 for multiple posts or 2500 if all done in a single post
Story: While doing recon around the Land of Heat, a team of shinobi have located a camp of suspicious individuals located about 2 miles northeast of Boufuugakure. After further investigation it was confirmed that this camp was a camp of mercenaries and bandits who went around causing trouble in other areas. We must do what we can to end their spree of terror.

Mission Objective(s): Enter the camp without detection, destroy it from the inside out, kill each and every person there

Extra Information: There are about 10-15 bandits in this camp. Each are about a Chuunin level.

Description:

-Post that you want this mission and wait for my approval
-Create a topic in Boufuugakure (not in a location but the village itself) titled Mercenary Camp {mission}
-RP out you finding and killing off all the bandits {1000 words - no set number of posts}

-Return to this topic and post that you have completed the mission and I will check for quality, if done right the reward will be granted by a staff member.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1