Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Friendly Farewell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Friendly Farewell Left_bar_bleue320/320A Friendly Farewell Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Friendly Farewell Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Farewell   A Friendly Farewell I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:11 pm

It was time to depart home after my diplomatic meeting with the Hebikage. I had formed a tight alliance with the village hidden by the Storm, one that would last for generations to come. Once home, I would construct healthy trade relations with them, as well as send a battalion of ANBU to aid the Land of Snakes in any way they can. I had hoped that with this alliance, the two villages could become a large family, and I intended to accomplish this with diligence.

With the mission being a complete success, other matters were now at hand. I needed to return to my village and begin the training of my two promising students, Ai Takahashi and Zenshi Kenko. With Ai being promoted to Chuunin through her participation in the Chuunin Exams, and Zenshi being promoted equally in our difficult training, it was time ti begin the next step. Their training together would soon begin, and this time in our home of the forest.

After bidding the Hebikage and his family a fond farewell, I packed up my equipment and had my students do the same. The journey would take three days, and we would need to be well-prepared. This time, however, we were in no hurry. We had all the time in the world, and I wanted to make sure my disciples weren't sore for their vigorous training upon arrival. We walked out of the gate and onto the main road, beginning the journey home.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Friendly Farewell Left_bar_bleue200/200A Friendly Farewell Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Farewell   A Friendly Farewell I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:37 am

Ai's emotions had been high the last couple of days. First finding out that she had been promoted to chuunin and gaining a new friendfship with the Jinchuuriki known as Lee. Even with all of this though, she was excited to be heading home. She had missed her bed, her house, and the trees. She had missed the smells and sounds of the forest, the place where she had grown up.

There was a mix of excitment and trepidation as she met back up with Zenshi and Skar. It was great to be heading home and good to see them both again, but she also knew that the training that was coming would be a long and difficult process. She could tell from the way Zenshi moved and carried himself that he had grown much stronger then he had been before they came to Arashigakure. She could only imagine the strength they would both have once the Tsurukage was done with them.

Ai glanced back, at the gate as they started their journey home. She would make sure to come back and visit this village some day but, for now, she set her eyes back in the direction of home with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Friendly Farewell Left_bar_bleue160/160A Friendly Farewell Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Farewell   A Friendly Farewell I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:14 pm

It was official, I felt like a hardass. I had pretty much just fought in a war, granted I died in the war but I got in a few kills and got to test out some of my jutsu. Also from finishing the training I had recieved the blade of my ancestor, Shogun, which I had strapped on my back. I was walking with the unendingly powerful Skar and the always beautiful Ai on our way back from the village hidden in the storm. I was in a great mood after having suceeded in my training, I felt as though I was the power of a chuunin now, not bad for being nothing more than a 5 star chef about a month ago. I took out slicer and dicer and began juggling them in my hands while whistling and then with a big smile on my face said to my colleagues "We are having a big-ass feast, on me, when we get back to the village." I would continue juggling my knives and walking waiting for my colleagues to respond.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Friendly Farewell Left_bar_bleue320/320A Friendly Farewell Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Farewell   A Friendly Farewell I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:02 am

The first day was underway. We had been walking for several hours on the well traveled road between the two now-allied nations. It was peaceful. Fall was descending upon the Land of Vines, which we entered by the end of the day, and the many leaves of the trees were showing themselves in many new colors. Fall was my favorite season in Morigakure, only because the leaves looked the same beautiful green for the rest of the year. As soon as the leaves would fall off in the beginning of Winter, the green ones would grow back again within a day. I disliked the living wonder of my home to ever die, so I made sure that the trees would only be dead for a single day. By about midday, the road had become fairly congested with merchants and travelers, so we took to the trees. Leaping from branch to branch, we would get there in about the same time.

Listening to Zenshi boast about preparing a feast for his team, I chuckled. "I hate to rain on your parade, my friend, but the feast will have to wait. We begin our next step the minute we walk in the gates, so make sure you get good nights of sleep while we're on the road. I had to arrange your next set of training with the folks that will be helping us, so this opportunity will not come again very soon. We'll have to take advantage of it by not being late." As I said this, I figured they would get angry. But unfortunately for them, there's never rest for the weary.

As the first day ended, I laid down on the ground. I never used a tent, only my pack as a pillow and the warmth of the fire before it died out. "We'll keep watch in hour long shifts. Kenko, you're up first," I said firmly before closing my eyes. I slept well, and my watching shifts held no problems whatsoever, so I rested easy. The next morning would begin, and we walked until noon before I would call a halt for lunch. We were very close now. By the time we were making, this time tomorrow we would be home once more.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Friendly Farewell Left_bar_bleue200/200A Friendly Farewell Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Farewell   A Friendly Farewell I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:24 am

Ai listened to Zenshi talk about the feast that he was planning on preparing and, for a moment, her mouth watered at the thought of a large feast. Skar quickly cut off any thought of relaxing in front of a table full of food.

The idea of training as soon as they entered the gates chased away Ai's hunger. Her stomach twisted in a fit of anxious nausea. The feeling of her lunch returning passed quickly, but the anxiety continued to cling to her like a thistle burr clings to clothes. She was not looking forward to this, but she WAS looking forward to the result. Finally, maybe her father would be proud of her.

As the sun set, they built a fire and readied their sleeping bags for the night. Ai had been quiet the entire walk so far as her mind tried desperately to predict what Skar had in store for them. She was thankful for the warmth of her sleeping bag as she snuggled down into it for the night. She knew she'd be up in a few hours for her shift on watch, but for right now, she closed her eyes and welcomed the sleep that quickly overtook her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Farewell   A Friendly Farewell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Farewell
Page 1 of 1