Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Left_bar_bleue320/320Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table   Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:20 am

The great hall of Kinzoku Castle was rather barren tonight, the normal set up of nearly a hundred chairs at the extremely long dining table was in place but less than a dozen would be used for this meal. This was to be shared among family and new friends, earlier today Takeshi had invited the young shinobi Lee to stay here with him and his family and he had gladly accepted so to introduce him to some of the people in the house Takeshi invited him to dinner with him and his family which was still being prepared but as usual he arrived early. In addition to his wife and son her had heard that Rosuto and Lee had already bumped into each other so he sent word that the host of the six tails was invited to join them as well. He was sitting at the head of the table facing the entrance, calmly he rested his eyes and tapped his fingers a bit on the table and patiently awaited those coming to the dinner to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Rou Bao
Jōnin
Rou Bao

Ryo : 1700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Left_bar_bleue280/280Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table   Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:42 am

Rou walked into the room dressed in her orange and black outfit like normal and took a seat next to her husband. Dinner tonight should be interesting as she had been told that some new faces she hadnt met yet would be joining them. She had been getting ready for a while but had seen her son in the hallway a few minutes ago and after he finished putting some things away should be joining them so she just sat back and waited silently, the life of a royal was rather dull at times.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Left_bar_bleue160/160Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table   Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:48 am

It was time to eat and Lag was starving, he was the only one of the family not yet aware that Lee was staying with them in addition to not knowing that both demon hosts would be eating with them tonight. Normally everyone in the clan ate dinner together so when he walked in to see a silent room with no one but his parents in it he was rather confused. He was signaled over by his mother so he slowly walked over and sat next to her and looked around the room to see if there was any clue as to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Left_bar_bleue280/280Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table   Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 am

Dinner was tonight. I was nervous, because I figured Old man Takeshi's family would be there. How would they react when I walked in? Would they like me? It was very rare that anyone "liked", so to speak, any Jinchuuriki. They tended to keep their distance, especially royalty. I walked into the castle with Rosuto Dokuta, for we came here after I found a room to live in. After our chat up on the third floor, I unpacked in my room almost right before he was summoned. It was when he was summoned that I remembered I had been invited too, so we decided to come together.

I walked into the dining hall to a very awkward situation. Old man Takeshi was sitting on the far end, tapping his fingers on the table. Next to him was his son and wife, both sitting next to him not saying a single word. The boy seemed confused and the wife seemed.. uneasy. Without a word and the food not being done yet, not a sound could be heard when I walked in. I had decided to look fancy for this occasion, so I had thrown on another white T-shirt to wear over my black training pants and chain-sash. Tied to the chain were my Dusters, as always. Could never be too safe.

I decided to lighten the mood, "I hope the food's as dead as this room is right now.. I prefer well-done over rare any day I suppose." I talked loudly as I stretched my arms over my head and grinned. I sat down next to Takeshi's son, whom I had learned was called Lag. "Hey, kid. Name's Lee. You're Lag, right? I like your name, it's sort of like my name. Starts with an "L".. has one syllable.. a lot in common," I greeted him with the same smile and stuck my hand out to shake his. I then turned to the woman and began, "And you must be the old man's beautiful wife. Hello, milady. I'm Lee," I said this kind of loudly as well, as she was on the opposite end of the massive table from me.

"So, what's on the menu?"
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ryo : 21900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Left_bar_bleue200/200Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table   Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm

I walked into the castles dining hall and all I could say about the atmosphere is that it felt like one of a distanced family, one that didn't seem to talk much. My new friend and fellow Jinchurikki, Lee, seemed to be trying to break the ice by making a name joke towards the Hebikages son, I chuckled a little bit but the attempt seemed a little on the awkward side. I was wearing my slightly formal attire now, which was my old uniform of a black and white sweatshirt with the sleeves slightly pushed up my forearms as well as black dress pants with dress shoes. I was smoking a cigarrete and held it in my mouth as I approached Takeshi and greeted him with a slight bow, I then moved on to his wife and said "It's great to meet you m'lady." I would do a full bow to her and then move on to the young boy in the room who I assumed to be his son that he had told me about before. I would walk up to him and offer to shake his hand with a friendly smile and say "Nice to meet you, I'm Rosuto." After the pleasentries would end I would take a seat next to lag and look around, waiting for someone to say something or for the food to come out, It had been forever since I had last had a decent meal.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Left_bar_bleue320/320Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table   Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:25 am

After everyone arrived Takeshi nodded to the server at the back of the room who went off into the kitchen to make the finals preparations before the food was brought out. "Well guys we arent normally this stiff, youll have to forgive us for that. We just chose to keep it small tonight to get Lee used to having dinner with others, specifically kinzoku others as they tend to talk a little to much and ask the wrong questions when they meet new people." Thinking about Lee's question concerning the food he scratched his head a bit and acted like he didnt know for a second before replying. "Hmm, now dont hold me to this but Im pretty sure that tonight we are going to sample pretty much everything. A sort of five person feast if you would." He chuckled a little as he was sure this would come as a shock not only to Lee but Rosuto as well, this was happening because no one was sure what kind of food Lee liked and as he would be staying here with them that kind of information wold be slightly important.

(post order isnt that big a deal at this point now)
Back to top Go down
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table   Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:45 am

My mouth began to water as my wolf-like nose picked up every single hint of smell from the food being cooked in the kitchen. We were going to be eating.. "pretty much everything."? My mind began to explore the vast depths of my food-related imagination. To eat dinner was a luxury to me, but this.. this was heaven. As the servants began bringing out huge trays piled with warm delicacies, steaming and sizzling, my mouth dropped. I think my tongue was about to orgasm. I felt my stomach growl.. no.. roar. It was a combination of me wanting the food, as well as the 4-tails wanting the food. By Odin, we were hungry. I had come to terms with the Bijuu inside of me, and my mentality was no longer that of a human. It was that of both mutt and human. "Hey!" Ookami said through my mind as I thought this. "Oh.. uh.. sorry. Did I say mutt? I meant thoroughbred! Thoroughbred and awesome!" I replied. We wouldn't want an episode at the dinner table. What would I try first?! The crab legs? The steak? The.. wait.. is that pizza?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table   Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Time: New Faces at the Table
Page 1 of 1