Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I? Where is my arm?!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Left_bar_bleue240/240Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:59 am

Katumoto woke up in a lot of pain, the area around him was white and it seemed that he was on an operating table. He looked up and saw some people with masks around their mouths. "Nurse, hand me the scalpel. I need to make a incision...he's waking up someone up the volume of the anesthetics!" Katsumoto then drifted slowly into a slumber again.

Three days later Katsumoto awoke. All he remembered was being stuck in bondage and then feeling immense pain in his right arm. He looked, saw blood and then blacked out. Then he saw some people in masks over him. Startled, Katsumoto looked around and attempted to push himself up with his arms. To his surprise his right arm from the elbow down wasn't there anymore. The pain was nearly unbearable for him, the pain of losing a limb. The pain of being defeated by a coward. The pain of being in a country that was hostile to him since he walked into it. There was no one that he knew that could or would possibly come. He closed his eyes and drifted back into sleep. Depressed and with a sense of shame.

Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ryo : 6100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Left_bar_bleue160/160Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:20 am

Kataro walked into the room wearing a pair of black scrubs with a lit cigerrete in his mouth and blew out a puff of smoke as he grabed the mans chart and looked at his arm then sighed. " Well well sir looks like your leg took quite a beating in that fight poor bugger ." He said as he examined the hole in the man thigh

He took a short drag from his cig and stared at kastsumoto's right arm and examined the veins and bones inside after that he carefully replaced the man'sivy bag then asked for the nurse to come ."Ayame I'll need you help in here " He spoke as he pushed the intercom.

Last edited by Kataro Fuma on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Left_bar_bleue240/240Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:35 am

Katsumoto was in a nightmare, he was in a hallway and at the end was the Uchiha taunting him to run and fight him. The Uchiha stood still yet as Katsumoto was running to get him the hallway got longer and Katsumoto was running in slow motion. Every step he took the Uchiha just got farther and farther away. Then BAM!

Katsumoto woke up sweating, screaming out in pain and in frustration. He sat up as a nurse and a man in scrubs were working on his arm. "Damn you, damn you all to hell!" He didn't know these peoples intentions and he didn't know where he was exactly. Katsumoto was prepping to escape, these people wouldn't torture him like that Uchiha did. "My Sword. Where is my sword?!?"
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Left_bar_bleue160/160Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:46 am

Kataro looked clamly at the man then gently pushed thee nurse ayame to the other side of the room and walked over to the man and calmly slapped him across the face then quickly ordered ayame over to him and help him restrain the man ."sir you need to calm down were trying to help you but we cant do that if you don't calm down ." Kataro said as he quickly tied the mans arms and legs .

The nurse carefully tied the straps to the mans arms then gently stroked his hair and kissed his forhead ." Shhhhh its okay its okay calm down Shhhhh" then she carefully stuck a shot into his arm and pushed in the pain killers to help him calm down .
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 am

Katsumoto was taken by surprise as he was slapped abruptly across the face. He glared at the man as he tied down his arms and legs. The lady however seemed very nice and sincere and calmed Katsumoto...that or the drugs did it. Either way the pain subsided a little and Katsumoto was able to breathe easier. Now he knew these peoples intentions but he was curious. "The young man, the one in the alley. Did he make it out???" Katsumoto cared for the young mans safety. He was too young to die and too young to know of love or anything else. In a way Katsumoto meant to take the brunt of the Uchiha's attacks and though now he was in intense pain he didn't regret it one bit.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Ayame continued to rubs his forehead as kataro sat down in the chair and took a long drag from his sig ." I'm right here cheif I'm fine ."He said as he let out a large cloud of smoke while ayame continued to glare at him

"Kataro I though I made it clear that your not supposed to be smoking in the hospital " She said softly as she walked over to kataro with an trash can .

Kataro sighed softly and finished the cig then took it out of his mouth and threw it in the trash ." I'm sorry ayame I keep forgeting He said with a childish grin and gently patted her head The nurse blushed softly before punching him in the gut .

"your lucky your cute." Ayame whispered in kataro's ear .

Last edited by Kataro Fuma on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:50 pm

All Katsumoto paid any attention to was the fact that this was the young man...and obviously not a doctor. Not to mention that the fool was trying to operate on his arm. He beckoned the nurse closer and whispered "Ah...Nurse...get me a real doctor please. I don't want this fool messing anything else up." Then he looked up to the young man and said "Well I am glad you are ok. Well it seems that the other man isn't here. What did you call him? Boss?" Katsumoto then realized he forgot something important. "Oh, I forgot to ask your name."
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Kataro winced as he slowly knealed down . " I desierved that He said softly as he took off the scrubs revieling his shinobi gear undernieth as ayame walked over to the intercom ." Doctor your pressence has been requested in icu1.

Kataro rubbed his stomach making a mental note not to piss off ayame again or he mght end up switching places with the man on the bed next time ."My names Kataro Fuma He said as an old man with thick silver hair with a tiny cane slowly walked in." Nurse why is the paient awake I though we gave him enough painkillers and anesthetics
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:12 am

Katsumoto nodded at Kataro as soon as he got the name and then looked towards the door of the hospital room as the Doctor spoke. "Sir, I know you can't really attach my arm but is there a way you can keep it in tact and alive while I try to find someone who can? There are rumors of someone in the land of red sands or up north to the volcano." Katsumoto then looked to the young man "I noticed you watching me as I went into the alley. My eyes may have been closed but I could hear you breathing over me. Were you going to attack me?
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Left_bar_bleue320/320Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:23 pm

On this day, Nami would be on his way to pay a visit to a traveler who was assaulted by another traveler just a few days earlier the same man whom Nami allowed to roam around the village freely and now he had paid the price. Nami was in a state of shame, so to speak, he wasn't quite sure what to do his village was in disarray and he basically powerless to do anything about it. Now entering the hospital he proceeded to ask the lady at the desk about the whereabouts of a recently added patient whose arm had been cut off. Gathering the information needed he went on his way, face down cast. He stood outside the man's room, Inhaled and then exhaled heavily before knocking on the door and entering. Multiple people seemed to be here already but that didn't matter at the time, catching the male's eyes, a somber appearance would take hold of Nami. He approached the side of the bed before speaking not even giving the male the chance to inquire anything " Listen I'm sorry really I am, I know I fucked up big time and you just got caught up in all of it and for that I'm sorry If I was there earlier or something maybe you wouldn't be here at this time I am a pretty terrible Shinobi" nothing else seemed to escape his lips except for apologizes but honestly what else could be said at this point. His pride was wavering as well as his courage, everything was crashing around him and he just felt so powerless at this point after he cleared things up with the male things were going to have to change.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Kataro stood up and walked over to nami gently patted his back. "Boss your an awsome shinobi if you weren't we would killed in years ago ." He said trying to sound as nice as possible until ayame quickly punched him into the wall as she walked over and gave nami a hug ." namisama your the master of ice and the kage of our beautiful village .

Kataro hit the wall and fell to the floor " Why kami why "

( someone else wanna be the doc I'm having too much fun with control ayame and kataro its a possible love intrest but mostly its a one sided ass kicking XD)
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:00 am

Katsumoto grew a little distraught when the young shinobi didn't answer his question about him trying to attack him in the alley way. The Doctor looked as though he was about to speak but a man walked through the doorway and into Katsumoto's hospital room. The man didn't even give Katsumoto the chance to speak and Katsumoto couldn't help but shake his head as the man apologized for the loss of his arm. The young shinobi went to comfort Nami but was thrown against a wall which kind of made Katsumoto smirk. It was at that moment that the nurse revealed who the man was. The man who Katsumoto was searching for the entire time he was in Tsunadoragakure. The Tsunakage.

Katsumoto didn't want this man to feel any guilt for what had happened. He was a casualty of the beginning of a war and he didn't think that much thought should be put towards himself. "You honor me with your presence Tsunakage. I don't want you feeling sorry for this..." Katsumoto looked toward his right stub. "But what I do want you to do is know that open war is almost a possibility whether you'd risk it or not and that I came here to inquire whether or not you'll visit Morigakure and Arashigakure. The people of this world need to band together against our common threat. Our world hangs in the balance. I have taken it upon myself to see where all of these Kage's allegiences lie. So far I have come to the conclusion that Takeshi Kinzoku and Skar Dovakhiin are honorable men and can be looked to for council. Though I hear rumors that those rogue shinobi might have come from many of the villages I now speak of. These are troubling times indeed. Ride out and face it."

Katsumoto attemped to sit up but then felt pain. The wound was still fresh and he had begun to grow weary. Struggling to stay awake Katsumoto motioned for the young man to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Left_bar_bleue320/320Where am I? Where is my arm?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:42 pm

As Nami entered the room and apologized for the mishap that had happened to the young stranger as he was visiting Tsundoragakure the doctor would nod toward his kage but tapped his watch indicating it was about time that Toku was allowed to rest for the time being so as it seemed Nami came at a pretty decent time. The young shinobi, Kataro, whom Nami has rarely seen around the village until recently, patted Nami on the back in an attempt to comfort him but was punched aside by the nurse who gave Nami a hug as her way of attempting to comfort him as well. At this point Nami's smile had returned but it wouldn't be long before it would fade once more. Nami would listen to the male who rested in his bed explain that war may be on the horizon, he explained that alliances were being formed and enemies forged, the fate of the lands would be on the line. Nami nodded his understanding "In fact I was just about to head out to Arashigakure I have a little matter to settle with them and honestly I believe we'll be getting off on the wrong foot soon as I set foot into their land" he could only state the truth,no good news could arise from this conversation at this point but war or no war his village was attacked and the attacker left only one piece of evidence, an Arashigakure handband and Nami wasn't going to let the matter just fade away. As the male attempted to sit up the doctor quickly and swiftly pushed him back down softly he was in no condition to strain himself just yet. After laying him back down the doctor would address me "Sir, If I may this man needs his rest can I ask you to-" I raised my hand and stopped him mid sentence I understood. I would wait for the male to address Kataro before I made my leave.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Kataro got up from off the floor slowly with a small trickle of blood flowing down his forehead as he slowly took out for another cig and reached for his lighter." my father ordered me to help with the reconsrtucion of the village after that i decided to keep an eye on the village gates when you walked in sir i figured someone had come to attack us so I decided to keep an eye on you I'm sorry for any misunderstanding." He said calmly as he lit the cig and took a short drag and let out a small cloud of smoke. as he walked over to the man , namisama and ayame .

ayame glared at kataro while she craked her knuckles prepaing to beat the tar out of him " Kataro what did I say about smokng in here " She sad as she grabed him by the colar of his shirt .

Kataro gluped deeply as he quickly to the ciggerete out of his mouth and hid it behind his back ."Whos smoking in here what type of jerk smokes in the ic- Kataro's cut short as ayame grabed him by the throat and dragged him out of the room and forced him into a chair by the door . " Stay right here and behave ." She said in a threatening tone as shewalked over to the nurses station and took out a bandage from drawer and walked over to kataro and carefully covered the cut on his forehead and gently kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:54 am

Katsumoto was succumbing once again to his wounds. His vision blurred. The Kage said something about Arashigakure which kind of stunned Katsumoto, yet rogue shinobi always caused problems. Young shinobi caused problems too. The one he wanted to talk to went to the door and once again was man handled by the nurse.

Katsumoto shook his head at the scene then turned and nodded to the Kage. "I hope we see each other soon. Hopefully in a better circumstance." By now he had gotten drowsy, and then he was gone. Asleep an oblivious to the world.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Where is my arm?!?   Where am I? Where is my arm?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where am I? Where is my arm?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Southern Frost :: Hidden Tundra (Tsundoragakure)-
Jump to: