Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos Left_bar_bleue250/250Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:54 pm

The hospital was a bit more quiet than normal for a mid afternoon, no doubt it would be absolute hell come night time but it meant he would have a chance to introduce Lacey to her jobs tonight. Because, unless she was going to be able to get the qualifications to go into a surgical ward before the sun set he would only be checking in on her from time to time to see if she was messing up. Of course he would have some kikai spread out across the building to keep watch like hidden cameras as well. But that information wouldn't be relayed to him until the end of the night meaning he wouldn't be able to always correct on the fly. He stood near the front desk opening a new pack of smokes, waiting for the green haired girl to show up as there was only a few more minutes left.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos Left_bar_bleue280/280Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 pm

After finishing up her meal at the ramen shop, the young Edrick had no time to anything but rest. She had done so in a lobby nearby the hospital, keeping cool until the hour was near. Once it was time, the girl took into the hospital, heading straight to the office in which Shitai resided, taking her time as she collected her thoughts. She had to be mentally prepared for this, her mind at ease once she made it to his office, but once she walked in, the mood changed. It was for real. Game time. She stood in front of Shitai and awaited his response to hers as she made it exactly on time.

"Im ready to go Shitai-sama."
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos Left_bar_bleue250/250Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Shitai nodded as she came in, he had decided where he was going to start he off and based on information she had learned her first trip here it would be interesting. He hadn't noticed that she arrived on time, as she would soon learn punctuality isn't his top priority unless it's life altering. "Tonight I'm going to start you off helping the guys downstairs with some clean up jobs. You are to report directly to my cousin, trust me yo'll know him when you see him. On your way then, I'm resting a few minutes more as I was told there is an ANBU captain that needs a new heart after a slight miscalculation and he will be here soon." Lacey's first trip here would allow her to know from the elevator that this was the ground floor with no marked basements so this might raise some questions.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos Left_bar_bleue280/280Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:33 pm

"Aye Sir. I shall do just as you ask.."

It was rather odd that this came up on a last minute basis. A high surgery procedure, but she would have to settle for now with odd jobs. She had no idea of who his cousin was or what room to find him in, but she would find her way eventually. She would have questioned this if it were Haji, but not knowing this man well, she simply took the task. She would turn and head out from the doorway, trying to get to the basement floor.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:23 pm

He nodded to her as she turned to do as she was asked, at least she had just gone ahead and done what he said meaning she had potential as a student but it also meant other things he would keep in mind. He went to the break room in the short time he had left and poured a mug of now cold coffee since no one cared enough to change it and brew a new pot. He started up a new one himself and chugged the drink as a nurse came in and told him his patient was here. He sighed a bit when he was handed the clipboard and saw the name, it was someone he had been fixing at least once a week for almost six months now. This guy was at least getting serious wounds protecting his squad but still it was getting to be a bit much and even the most advanced techniques can heal someone only so many times before the body just can't take it anymore. He made his way to the prep room to get washed up and wondered what Lacey was up to, at this point she would have found his cousin and he was know to be a tad to...excited...about his profession down in the morgue.

Downstairs in the corpse storage sector of the post-mortem special squad's wing there were a handful of people about, one woman who had glasses that seemed to thick to see through. Her eyes were unable to be seen leaving nothing but a foggy white color of the lenses, a leather strap held them to her head that came around to fully hide her eyes from people. Next to her was a man in his early forties, a small beard that ran around his chin from ear to ear without a mustache was his main feature other than his bloodshot eyes that seemed to show he was either half asleep or half insane. The final person in the area was a rather large man with long black hair swept to the side like Shitai's, he was turned to face an open storage unit and sitting down on a rolling chair, meaning his features wouldn't be seen by someone until they walked over to him, his remarkable feature that was rather odd was a lacking of shoes. These people hardly ever had anyone visit them so when Lacey arrived it would be interesting to see how they reacted.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Lacey would make her way through the downward spiral of stairs and enter a rather quiet and uneasy hall. The lights a bit dim, and one flickered off an on, giving off a rather awkward vibe. As she made her way down the hallway, it was noticeably cold and there weren't many people around and not a lot of activity at all. She would walk by a room, then slowly back tracked to its entrance to notice three people in a room. This had to be it. There was a woman, wearing binoculars for glasses, a man with a huge beard and lastly a man with no shoes. That was a giveaway for she noticed this about Shitai at the Buzzards View. However, his back was turned to her, and in a chair, looking over something. Was she in a DNA lab of sorts?

There was only one way to find out. Lacey slowly walked in the room, directly to the man whose back was turned, and spoke just loud enough to hear, but handy quite made it within his reach, or to see what it was he was working on. This would be a rude awakening for her, but something that was necessary in the field. For now as previously mentioned, she spoke to the man.

"Excuse me sir, I was sent down here by Shitai and was wondering if I'm .....in....the...right ...place...."

She grew wide eyed as she stopped over the left shoulder of the man, a few feet behind. Her faced looked as if it were to turn pale. Her words trailed off, suggesting she had gotten caught up in what the man was working on as she couldn't even tell whether the other two on the team were still in the room. Was Shitai for real? Day one, in the.....?
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:31 pm

The man facing the body turned around to reveal his face, he looked exactly like Shitai if he had a full beard. He looked odd but not quite out of place in this particular location. Unlike his cousin who was excellent at keeping people alive this medical shinobi was more talented at making sure they stayed dead, with the amount of grave robbers this village had become known for required this talent quite often. He smiled and introduced himself, his voice deep but strangely excited as though he were at home having a conversation at a party rather than a locker room full of bodies. "Hey there, you must be Lacey. My name is Aokonchu, Shitai's younger cousin." He stood up and instantly the 'younger' part was ironic as the man stood at almost seven and a half feet tall. He walked over to the other two and introduced them as they seemed to be a little shocked still that someone else was here. "This is Kuripu and the little lady here is Otaku, they take a little bit to warm up to others but after a while itll be like youve been here years like the rest of us." The two awkwardly smiled in a shy way and a big goofy grin was on the Aburame's face, this place was pretty strange but then again it also felt like a home...with dead people in the walls.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Lacey couldn't believe where it was that Shitai had sent her on the first day. For Christ sake, the morgue!? Lacey's left eye twitched as she watched the man tower over her. He eventually walked and introduced the other two to her. Still a bit in shock, she conjured a smile, more confusing of a smile than a true one. She would raise her hand a bit and wave.

"..Hi...I'm..Lacey Edrick. Pleased to meet you...."

She would then look at them, they seemed happy with their place here. Lacey would look around and realize, that this was part of the deal. She would suck it up and work through it. This was her start and she would do her best to absorb everything she was taught.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:21 pm

The giant Aburame man smiled at her again and then gave his friends a look about how they weren't being very nice to the new person in their line of work. "Well Lacey my cousin tells me your knowledge of Ijutsu is limited but you are apparently willing to do whatever it takes to get better and save people from themselves or something. Im also going to guess he wasnt all that nice when you told him that but he always gets to be a bit of an ass when people say that though so dont take it personally." He walked over to the body he had been examining a few moments ago and pulled the cloth back to reveal the face and shoulders, it was a boy no older than Lacey and he had been here just long enough to become pale so his blue veins were starting to show clearly through his skin. "Over here then, may as well get you started. Down here the first thing we do after getting someone that couldnt be saved is the preservation process. Step one is..well less than pleasant but it has to be done. As it is the first step though we will start you there just like all medical shinobi in the village. Are you ready?" He started charging a bit of chakra into his palm, it wouldnt take hardly any for this process but he did need to show her since he had received some intel on the rest of the team that the ANBU Shitai was working on was a part of. Needless to say it wasn't going to be a good day for that guy when he woke up as well as to say it was going to be a long night down here.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Lacey absorbed the words of Aokonchu and would giggle a bit at how Shitai's younger cousin was making fun of him to lighten the mood. For someone her age, it worked well, and allowed to breath easy about who she was working with. She would quickly grow saddened by the body that she saw, for it was a boy no older than herself, which was the reason why she wanted to be the medic to the best of her ability. Aokonchu asked her if she was ready and she gave a nod, watching him charge chakra. She answered.

"Yes, I am ready. If you don't mind, can I call you Ao? Its like the Harbor back home and if you don't mind me asking, do you get the story behind the deaths?"

Lacey's face grew pale, for the boy's body had just turned. She had never seen death so fresh, and she felt like she wasn't going to be able to stomach it. This must be the growing pains that her father warned her of. She had to find a way to calm herself, and hopefully little things like nicknames and friendships would get her through this right of passage. She hoped anyway..
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:48 am

When the girl asked about using a shortened version of his name he nodded and replied "Sure" and then turned back to the body, the chakra in his palm prepared and ready to be used but he needed to put something in place before the demonstration so he would answer her other question while doing so. "I'm afraid that isn't normally the case. When someone comes straight to us from the field we often have to perform 'in depth' observations to determine what happened and hopefully with that information prevent it from happening again. But back to the job at hand, this is what Im afraid youll have to be doing for the net few hours since we have some more guests coming to visit us that dont have as much color as you. Not anymore anyway." He grabbed a bed pan as he said this and slid it under the sheet. After that he put his hand on the boy's abdomen and pressed down, the chakra slid in and activated the process in all its gruesome and nasty glory. The sounds of a person emptying their bowels left over after death filled the room, sounding something like a wet fart but also a balloon with almost no air left flying about the room. When he finished he reached in and took the pan out to be emptied in a large vat, the job even worse than getting that out was examining it and luckily for Lacey her medical knowledge wasn't quite to the point that that job could be passed off as well. Ao walked back over to her and decided that now that she had seen it in action it was time to teach the basic level Ijutsu of this hospital. "That is called the evacuation technique. Just build up a small amount of medical chakra in your hand and gently press down on the person's stomach. Just make sure you put the pan in there first or its a hell of a mess. Let's let you have a try before its gets to hectic here." He went over to another drawer and pulled out a large doll of sorts, it seemed to be designed for practicing this sort of thing which was rather odd but convenient, he placed the doll flat on a silver table and held his hand out to invite her over to do what needed to be done while backing off a bit to observe with the others.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:49 am

Lacey had to really prepare herself for this one. The man simply used medical chakra and placed it on the dead body. Not a moment too soon after, the body let out a fart, and the smell of bowels filled the room, and man was it awful. Lacey was a bit in shock, paused by the brutality of her first day. She would snap out of it though as Ao spoke, it was her turn. He would bring out a doll to test on, and Lacey knew she had to get this right. She would walk up to the doll, place a clean bed pan under the doll and charged chakra into her palms. With a deep breath and a moment to concentrate, Lacey pressed her hands on the stomach of the doll, and soon after, released the chakra. She focused as best she could and she could only hope her first try was a success.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:42 pm

She seemed to be doing this very carefully, as though it were as intricate as heart surgery. However there at the end things messed up and she did not perform the technique properly, the doll didnt respond at all and the room was left with an awkward silence until Otaku finally said, "No, try again." It seemed a little more cold than what Ao would have said but they did have a rather large shipment of 'guests' coming later tonight so they couldnt afford to sweeten everything up for her even if this was her first day on the job. She would have to try again and hopefully just get it right this time.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Lacey shook her head sideways in disappointment. It was a failure on attempt one. The tone of Otaku however woke Lacey up to this failure, and she intensified her face and began channeling chakra at a more fluid but rapid pace. She would then take another mental moment and then she felt it. The timing. She pressed down upon the stomach again, this time with a little more 'umph' and more accurate decisiveness. She could only hope at this moment that it would be a success..
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 am

As Lacey attempted to make this technique work the second try she would be met with better results than last time. The doll would make a high pitched fart sound followed by one that sounded it was in the restroom with a stomach virus. As this was going on it's anus lit up red light like a stop light which would signal her to cut off chakra flow. "Not bad little one, you managed to get that one rather quickly which is good. According to my information we only have about fifteen minutes until we get rather busy so lets just relax until then." Ao chuckled, he had a debt to his cousin now as he had managed to guess how long it would take Lacey to figure out this technique, had it taken her one or two more tries he would have won but her talent was to high for that and now he understood why the older Aburame had so much hope in this student.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Success! Lacey had passed her first test of her medical training and even though the sound of fart was unpleasant, she couldn't help but light up at her attempt. The red light at the ass made it awkward, but when he spoke of them getting busy soon, she stood back and looked at him. He suggested rest, which she didn't quite need at her spunky age.

"Rest already?!"

She asked, shrugging her shoulders, letting them fall as she looked around for a clock to confirm the time. She was hoping that staying busy would help the day go by. Learning from Shitai was what she wanted most and this trial was important for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos   Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turnabout: Medicinal Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Red Sand :: Hidden Oasis (Oashisugakure) :: Gurando Byoin-
Jump to: