Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elder Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryn
Genin

Ryo : 1500

Elder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Clan   Elder Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:50 am

Bump. Because of the admittance of the D-A rank jutsu, I counted it as a D-rank and took another D-rank jutsu away, as well as another C rank to make up for it. Thus bringing the total to 1 D-A, 1 D, 2 C, 2 B, 1 A, and 1 S instead of the original 3 D, 3 C, 2 B, 1 A, 1 S.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Elder Clan Left_bar_bleue250/250Elder Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Elder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Clan   Elder Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:43 am

D-A counts as one of each rank other than S, or at least it has so far
Back to top Go down
Bryn
Genin

Elder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Clan   Elder Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:45 am

Alright, I'll change it to D-C, I'll change it then bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Elder Clan Left_bar_bleue410/410Elder Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Elder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Clan   Elder Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:57 am

Issues with the Clan History. The new powers of Harikengakure were basically Hitomaru who was Dominic's father's best friend. He wouldn't end trade like that. Unless it came from your side. The whole point of Hitomaru being Shiokage was to give it back to the Edrick family, meaning me basically.

Also, your stat boosts need to be cut in half due to the 50% bloodline. We don't have a Hyouga Clan to determine what the math would be to get your numbers. So it would for now be 15%, 25%, 35% for each stage respectively.
Back to top Go down
Bryn
Genin

Elder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Clan   Elder Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:21 am

I'll change it to work
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Elder Clan Left_bar_bleue410/410Elder Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Elder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Clan   Elder Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 am

If you decide to keep the numbers you have the final stage should be 50%. Therefore it is a full 20% gain with each stage. Plausibility is the only issue atm though.
Back to top Go down
Bryn
Genin

Elder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Clan   Elder Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 am

What I'll end up doing is removing the chakra sensory up until the sp. jounin stage, that way it'll even out and I can keep my numbers. I'll just change the first one to 20 though since I'm removing the sensory there. That way it'll go in 20s like you want
Back to top Go down
Bryn
Genin

Elder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Clan   Elder Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:45 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Clan   Elder Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Clan
Page 1 of 1