Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swords and daggers Armory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ryo : 6100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Swords and daggers Armory  Left_bar_bleue160/160Swords and daggers Armory  Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Swords and daggers Armory  Empty
PostSubject: Swords and daggers Armory    Swords and daggers Armory  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:28 pm

A standard weapon shop that supplies the Tsundora ninja's with all their gear and weapons its hidden away fro the general public so only actual ninja can find it the front of the store looks like a old tea shop with a worn sign hanging carefully above the door .
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Swords and daggers Armory  Left_bar_bleue320/320Swords and daggers Armory  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Swords and daggers Armory    Swords and daggers Armory  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:41 pm

The Shimokage, was out and about once again today, it seemed he had been getting alot more free time nowadays and he believed he has his assistant to thank for this relief. Nami would be scouting about the market today but wasn't looking to buy anything in particular just window shopping. He had already been in this area a couple of times before and decided he would check out the weapons area as well. Walking about the weapons market he came across a shop that shouldn't really be there or should it "didn't know they sell tea in this part of the market?" he would enter the shop only to see not tea but weapons lots and lots of weapons. "Yeah definitely not a tea shop" he would inspect the shop for a short period of time before calling out to see if anyone was actually here "Hello!?! anybody here?" sure enough a big bulky male made his way from the back room with a stern look planted on his face. He eyed Nami for a second before scoffing "what do you want colossus?". Nami would look at the man and knew that his store was having it rough not only did it look bad but so did the owner and his attitude but despite this Nami would put on a smile "ah nothing sir just looking I was just making sure someone was here is all". The man eyed Nami scornfully "yeah well make it snappy" he was clearly not in a happy mood either that or he just didn't know what happy was.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Swords and daggers Armory  Left_bar_bleue160/160Swords and daggers Armory  Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Swords and daggers Armory    Swords and daggers Armory  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Kataro fuma walked around the market place searching for a decient weapon shop yet found mostly shaddy con men and poorly crafted weapons, after searching for a few hours he walked to the "tea house " ." Hmm uncle told me about a weapons shop around here but theres nothing here but a teashop" Kataro walked into the shop and just stared at the vast armory infront of him and quickly went over to the sword section and picked up a ninjato and examined the blade carefully ." Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Swords and daggers Armory  Left_bar_bleue320/320Swords and daggers Armory  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Swords and daggers Armory    Swords and daggers Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 am

Nami continued to peruse the weapon selection just as a young man entered the shop and went directly to the sword section as if he had been here a million times he must have a knack for that sort of thing or something. Putting the thought aside Nami would look at the boy for a few seconds before continuing his own shopping. The shop keeper, now noticing the boy's sudden appearance in his shop, eyed him as well "hey kid be careful don't want you damaging my merchandise these things aren't cheap you know!?" the male's voice was sharp and authoritative. Nami would turn to face the man his eyes soft but his brain registering this as a good time to troll, he would approach the counter that the bulky man stood behind "what did you say? really now you think your precious little weapons are going to be damaged all because that kid is looking at them? give me a break if they do break that only proves that they are shit pieces of equipment". The man's face turned red almost immediately "You listen here these are fine crafted weapons much better then that crap that you are wearing on your back right now so don't you dare insult my weapons like that again! and who are you thinking you can come and here and speak to me that way?!?!". Nami would chuckle aloud "I'm only the kage of these frozen lands is all no big deal or nothing". The man froze in his tracks he was in for it now.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Swords and daggers Armory    Swords and daggers Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 am

Kataro continued to hold up the ninjato then took out his own and examined the two blades." Their simmular but this one appears to be a cheap knock off of the original ."He said as he put the ninjato back on the racket and sheathed his own then looked over at the tall shop keep ." Hey gramps I though you said this place had a lot of good weapons but I happeened to find a poorly made copy of the fuma clans ninjato I though only their private weapons smith had permission for making anything like theirs ." He said with a cold blank stare .
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Swords and daggers Armory    Swords and daggers Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:03 pm

(OOC: If I may, Kataro, you don't have any swords. You have the basic inventory of any new character, which is a kunai and 3 shuriken if I'm not mistaken. In order to use any other weapons in topics, you need to buy them or register them in the item creation section. I know this is a casual topic, so I will allow you to mention it that one time, but as of now, it doesn't exist, so you can't mention it again until you've registered and bought it.)
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Swords and daggers Armory    Swords and daggers Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:56 pm

( OCC: in my history I stated very carefully that when kataro was six he aquired his bokken and ninjato from the clans chief before entering the acadamy )
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Swords and daggers Armory    Swords and daggers Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:05 pm

(OOC: And you're not permitted to use those until you register and buy them.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swords and daggers Armory    Swords and daggers Armory  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swords and daggers Armory
Page 1 of 1