Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lair Fitting A Raven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Lair Fitting A Raven Left_bar_bleue320/320A Lair Fitting A Raven Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Lair Fitting A Raven Empty
PostSubject: A Lair Fitting A Raven   A Lair Fitting A Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

As I walked through the depths of the Antro Exurens, I was distinguishingly pleased with what I found. This area would more than cover the needs I would require in the near future. It was desolate, not able to be found from the surface, very difficult to be found after you get here due to being chains of tunnels, and it was dark. This was perfect. I chose a particularly large cavern at the end of one of the tunnels to make my room in. After many days had passed, I had built myself a bed, a desk, a table with chairs, and a few bookshelves.

I would require company, if my plans were to succeed, I would need a disciple. I would set out from my new home in a couple days in order to catch a worthy shinobi, preferably an Uchiha. That way, I could pass on my extensive knowledge of our clan onto them. This plan was ideal, and I had worked out every detail.

On the news the day before, I had seen something that spiked my curiosity. In the land of Southern Frost, in the village of Tsundoragakure, something drastic had happened that wiped out almost half of the village. It was an attack, no doubt, from an enemy. Something that massive could not have been a simply training accident. My search would begin there, so as to find whomever had caused it. Perhaps it was time my forces were strengthened.
Back to top Go down

A Lair Fitting A Raven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Blazes :: Hidden Volcano (Huoshangakure) :: Antro Exurens-
Jump to: