Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Return Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ryo : 8400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Return Home Left_bar_bleue200/200A Return Home Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A Return Home Empty
PostSubject: A Return Home   A Return Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:35 am

She smiled softly as she walked the streets of Arashigakure, her long hair catching in the breeze and flickering about her feet. Enzeru had come back home to her old family, and saw that they had gained a few members, and yet had lost a few. Some of the children had been adopted out of the old orphanage, and she was glad to hear such joyous new; however, the old lady who had once held the head of household had passed on in Enzeru's absence. She sighed softly and sadly, shaking her head. Such a horrid loss..

The little girl and boy by her sides held her hands tightly as they walked through the city, each carrying a basket of assorted food items. They had gone shopping today, and the two had begged to go with her. She smiled down at them as she walked, giving their little hands a soft squeeze. The little girl had hair like black tar, shiny and long, and her confident attitude was very infectious. The boy had a shock of bright blue hair and a strange serious air about him. He spoke little, but when he did, his words meant volumes.

As the approached the orphanage, the two let go of her hands and dashed off, the little girl screaming with delight when she beat her brother, and her brother simply smiling. Enzeru couldn't help but laugh at them and follow them slowly, walking at her own pace. She paused at the gate of the fence around the orphanage, her hair picking up with the breeze again. She stood there looking longingly back down the street, wondering sorrowfully to herself if Skar had completely forgotten about her.

She had intended on coming here to see him, but ever since she had arrived, she hadn't caught a single glimpse of him. She sighed and slipped through the gate, stopping by the rose bush along the fence to grab one of its white beauties. Then she went back to the abandoned porch steps, smelling on the flower and sighing pitifully.

"He'll come for you soon, child." the old lady in the porch chair crooned, her hands resting on an old cane, and her hair pulled back into a severe bun. "Just wait for him." Enzeru sighed, setting the rose beside her. "But I've been patient... What if he has forgotten me?"

The old woman sighed and leaned back in her chair with a smile. "You worry too much, Enzeru. Be patient for him, he has a heavy load he must bear. Much heavier than yours." Enzeru nodded, looking not the least bit embarassed. "Your right, mam. I'm being selfish. I'll wait a bit longer." she stated calmly, turning her eyes back towards the street, patiently waiting.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Return Home Left_bar_bleue320/320A Return Home Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return Home   A Return Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:54 am

I leaned against the market stall to my left, peering down the streets. I wore my black suit, nightly fitted around my wide, strong torso. My arms pushed against the sides of their sleeves, snug in place. I wore my Morigakure headband around my forehead, revealed by black hair that was tied back in a ponytail behind my head. My golden dragon eyes peered down to the orphanage, where I could see the lovely girl named Enzeru had been waiting for me.

After what had transpired earlier today in the Kage's tower had left me exhausted. And tomorrow, I had to train my student named Zenshi, followed by Ai Takahashi, who waited her turn in the waters of the oracle. It was a busy life I had come to meet recently. It made me contemplate the feelings I was developing for this beautiful flower.

Since my early age, I have killed countless men with my bare, watching their blood fall at me feet. I have shouted to make mountains fall, and I have broken more than one man down to the low standards that a lost sanity often brings. And since my discovery of the crater of the Old City, I sung back into existence a beautiful village, dubbing myself the Tsurukage, and delving myself into the harsh life of politics.

And now even yet I trained to students of my own, and I felt for them as I would for my own children. I had to harden them against the cold realities of the world we live in, and in turn train them in the art of the shinobi. Ai Takahashi actually was about to begin her fight in the Chuunin Exams back at Morigakure while I began training with Zenshi before she would join us again.

The most prevalent of my fears, above all, was my fear of the loved ones in my life being hurt. With the current startle in Arashigakure, I felt terrible for bringing Enzeru here to meet me. Although I did not know of the events that were to unfold while we were in Morigakure, I couldn't bear putting her in harm's way. And even then, I could feel a world war growing on the winds. If I did start a committed relationship with this girl, would she get hurt by my enemies?

After long though, there was but one thing for me to do. All I had to do was take the first step, and the rest would unfold itself.

I put my foot out, and began walking towards Enzeru Dovahkiin.
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return Home   A Return Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:06 pm

She sighed and closed her eyes to her surroundings, letting the breeze carry scents to her nose from anywhere and everywhere. She sighed softly as her hands fell to her sides. There was the smell of blooming roses in the air, mixed with the smoke of the city, and something else. She frowned for a moment and then open her eyes, the clear turquoise blue dragon eyes glancing around patiently.

Then a broad grin placed itself across her delicate face, and she bounded from the steps, throwing caution to the wind. She reached him halfway, slightly out of breath and her hair flickering as a particularly strong blast of wind sent it dancing about her form. The sleeves of her dark blue and grey kimono followed her arms as she enveloped him in a quick, tight hug.

Then, with slight embarrassment flooding her soft face, she let go with a smattering of red decorating her face. "Sorry, I've just been waiting for a while.. I shouldn't have, well.. But anyways how are you?" she sputtered, long hair finally settling down as the wind stilled. She heard a noise behind her and turned to welcome the approach of the older woman and her critical gaze.

She stared down at Skar for quite a few moments, her eyes narrowed and face drawn as she examined him. Then, she prodded him with her stick, a frown still decorating her face. "Your decent looking enough. Seem strong enough too. You let anything happen to her, or hurt her you big oaf and I beat you soundly." she stated seriously, her gazed fixated on Skar's.

"Grannie Ukale!" Enzeru exclaimed, horrified at the old lady's behavior. The old woman then soundly whacked Enzeru with her cane. "Don't sass me child. I'm doing my job. Now go have fun." she snapped, and with a tired huff, walked back inside of the orphanage where all the little children had their faces glued to the windows, staring at Skar intently.

Enzeru blushed at the sight, and wrung her hands together, looking intently at Skar. "I'm so sorry... They're the only family I've got, and they can be quite protective at times..." she sighed and waved at the children who still had their faces glued to the windows. "Well, take me wherever you want to, I'm all yours for the afternoon." she said softly as looped her arm in his, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return Home   A Return Home I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:03 pm

I smiled softly as Enzeru asked me how I was doing. "Excellent, now that I've finally gotten to see you," I replied. I was growing more comfortable with her, and my nervous jitters were fading. "I'm truly sorry that I kept you waiting. We had an unexpected new member to my travel group while on the road, and he slowed us down a fair amount. But still, that's not an excuse to keep a girl waiting." I then walked up to her family with her, reaching to hold her hand while I felt myself blushing just a tad. Apparently, not all of my nervousness had been ridden of yet. Her grandma voiced a warning to me, and I chuckled deeply before answering in a more serious tone, "Ma'am, you have my word. Nothing will happen to this beautiful girl as long as I'm around." After saying this, worries struck my mind again. I had made up my mind. I thoroughly liked this girl, she thrilled my every feeling, but that would mean my enemies would try to use her against me. I would not let that stop me, however. I would defend her in every way I knew how.
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return Home   A Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:50 pm

She flushed, and took a tight hold on his arm, leading him away from the orphanage whilst the children stood about, waving and calling their goodbyes from the lawn. She smiled and halfway turned to wave goodbye back before completely turning her back on them. "Skar, I missed you." she stated simply as she rested her head on his arm as they walked.

And indeed, she had. She clutched his arm tightly, smiling up at him now and then, just now notice how much taller he was than her. Her head barely brushed the top of his shoulder, making her seem so much smaller. As they walked along, she spotted one of her favorite shops, a place that made flowers from glass or crystal, flowers that would last forever, and she dragged him over to it, gazing at everything in awe. She liked to glimpse at her favorite pieces by the lady who owned the shop, a blue tinted crystal rose surrounded by a little dragon mounted on a ring.

She smiled and let her hands gently touch the ornament, barely brushing over the edges of the expensive item before she dashed away, leaving Skar to his own defenses for a few moments before she reappeared with two sticks of sweet dango. She smiled up at him as she munched on her own, her turquoise eyes glittering up at him softly as she offered him his before grabbing his hand again to lead him away from the street shops to a small park with a stream and bridge. There she sat on the bridge's edge, munching on her dango, as she looked at Skar.

And as it usually did, her mouth decided to say what was exactly on her mind. "I barely know you.. And yet.. I think I love you already." she stated shyly, her hand reaching up to press over her chest as she looked away, blushing. Mentally, she was slapping herself, asking why in the hell she would say something so stupid.. But then again, it was true, and Enzeru Dovahkiin did not tell lies.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return Home   A Return Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:11 pm

As we walked, a thousand things raced through my mind at once. I had waited days to see Enzeru, and not that I finally did, I didn't know what to say. It turns out, however, I didn't have to. She said exactly what was on my mind. "I've missed you as well, Enzeru," I would say softly as I wrapped my right arm around her waist and pulled her into a hug. I would follow with a small kiss on her forehead. We continued walking, and I smiled all the while just as she did. We probably looked like a couple of crazy people smiling at nothing as we walked down the street, but I didn't care. It was just how I had wanted it.

We walked into a glass-blowing shop while on our path. It was small and quaint, but I thought it was pleasing. I had visited these here in Arashikagure as a child before that whole fiasco with killing my father occurred. Before I had run away. Anyway, focusing my attention on the situation at hand, I noticed Enzeru looking at a particular ring. As she walked past it and continued on, I would look back at it. It was stunning.. "Note taken," I thought to myself. I would remember that ring. I grabbed the dango from Enzeru as she offered it to me and ate it slowly. As I went to bite it, I missed my mouth and dropped it. Staring down at the food on the ground, I stared laughing uncontrollably. What had just happened was so embarrassingly stupid.. I couldn't help myself but laugh. I loved being around Enzeru. Even when I did stupid things, I felt happy around her. And she, apparently, loved being around me too.

"Don't shy away, Enzeru. Call me crazy, but I think I'm in love with you too."
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return Home   A Return Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:29 pm

She moved over and hugged Skar, her head resting against his chest and listening to the beat of his heart. "I'm so happy when I'm with you.. " she stated softly, plucking a few of her long strands of blue hair from his chest, where they lay like water. She looked up at him from her position at his side, a smile spreading across her pale face, bringing a light pink blush to her cheeks.

She then took his hand again, leading him away from the park and back down the street to a small ramen shop, where the young owner smiled brightly at her and offered a table to them near the street. She sat across from Skar and ordered a vegetarian style ramen, and waited for Skar to finish ordering before she spoke. "The owner is a dear friend of mine. He was like a brother to me when we lived in the orphanage together, even though he always pokes fun at my hair when he sees me on the street."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Return Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return Home   A Return Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Return Home
Page 1 of 1