Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe Left_bar_bleue320/320Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe   Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Simply choose which mutation you want from the list in the clan page, and post it on here. Tell us which mutation you're acquiring, and we'll deduct Ryo.

Keep in mind that mutations will be added to the list periodically, so don't be too hasty in deciding.

When the purchase is complete, make sure to add your mutation to your jutsu list.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe Left_bar_bleue320/320Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe   Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:38 pm

I'm going to purchase all three of mine. The wings, eyes, and talons. I'll deduct my own ryo and then post it to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe   Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:39 pm

40,000 Ryo deducted. Purchase complete.
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ryo : 8400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe Left_bar_bleue200/200Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe   Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 pm

I'd like to acquire the Eyes, as my freebie.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe Left_bar_bleue280/280Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe   Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Alright, you're good to go. Make sure you add them to your jutsu list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe   Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dovahkiin Mutation Shoppe
Page 1 of 1