Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dark Omen Rising

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Dark Omen Rising Left_bar_bleue320/320A Dark Omen Rising Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Dark Omen Rising Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Omen Rising   A Dark Omen Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:01 am

It was the day after the gift exchange between Takeshi, the shadow of snakes, and myself, sealing our alliance. I was walking through the Black Forest, with my hands behind my back. I was dressed with a black sportcoat, dress pants, a white shirt underneath, and a blood-red tie. My hair was tied back in a ponytail, due to the high winds from the south. This was my casual garb, escaping the usual formality of the robe of the kage. My kage hat was tied arou.d my neck however, resting on my back. The purpose for my scroll today was to think. I had sent Zenshi out to resupply in the market while I could be by myself for a bit.

I grew worried for my village. I had left them alone, with my most loyal servants and warriors protecting them, but if the feeling in my gut was correct, that wouldn't be enough. Something terribly wrong was about to happen, and I couldn't figure out what it was. As if on queue, the strange chain of events began to unfurl. A large meteor, hurled from the heavens, plummeted to the surface. I watched with wonder as the fiery ball descended, and disappeared into the ground many miles away. It startled me. What was it? I decided to go into town to figure out if anyone else had seen it. It would only get worse from here on out.
Back to top Go down

A Dark Omen Rising
Page 1 of 1