Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 pm

The immediate tension was now built, and there was nothing more I could say. It was cold hard fact, that this had to happen. Taking a large inhale, I would look to the sky and hold in my breath a bit. I would be refereeing this with just enough precaution. However, neither of them knew this and it wad best to keep it that way. Shadow was my title afterall. I would exhale and think, Etai was far more armed than Yuki, but knowing her, protection was her only concern. As long as she remembered that he couldn't hit what he couldn't catch, she would be fine. Like a true shadow, I dispersed, out of the naked eye. Soon it would commence.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Off a distance aways, yuki began to think over her own strategy. Etai was an Edrick, and therefore had the Eagle Eye Compass just as Dom did, that would give him an edge. Plus he was more equipped then Yuki as well, all the weapons and weapons information he had was deadly enough. But what probably made him even more deadly was how unstable he was, making him unpredictable.
Stuffing a kunai into her right sleeve Yuki came up with her strategy: keep moving and stick to the shadows. Etai couldn't attack what he couldn't catch. This was very important, and Yuki felt somewhat calm knowing this: as crazy as Etai was, she just could not see him being one to hurt a child, let alone one that wasn't even born yet.
As she walked Yuki quickly rubbed her abdomen, a reassuring gesture to more herself then her baby. She would do anything to protect herself and her children, and she wasn't about to let some crazy kid change that even the slightest bit.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ryo : 15350

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/340Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Etai would look around him, now all alone in his area. But everyone would still be seen, or more felt. He would listen to the wind, let it guide him to his target. His mind wandered to the aftereffects of this mission. What would happen to the baby if he really did have the nerve to attack it? He just couldn't bare to think of the consequences. He looked around with his original, talentless eyes, and took a deep breath, getting ready for his soon to be battle. Etai tightened the cloak that was resting upon his shoulders, and pulled his Chakra sabres from their respective holsters, their blades glistening pure white. He would be prepared for anything, at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:31 am

Staying in the shadows of the City, my eyes would glow from their sensible blue, into a neon yellow, as the Compass of the Eagle took shape. As much as I had liked to be a part of helping, it was for not. Etai, regardless of his stability, was the most caring for anything precious to me. So it only made sense to have him be Yuki's protector while I couldn't be. It was just a shame that I had to put him in such a situation.

As for Yuki, I could read her mind. She was most likely angry, disappointed in my decision, but more importantly, I knew she was motivated. The burden she held was more than enough to drive any normal woman into insanity, but she was strong willed. She would carry our baby with utmost strength and will power. I began to scan the air flow for each of them. For now, my range was only 20 ft. and growing, but soon I would be able to pick them up fully. Internally, I wished them both the best.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:49 am

Yuki kept walking, trying to put as much distance she could between her and the last place she'd seen Etai. Intial distance was key, but she was wary of Etai's eyes, they could easily pick her up, and that could make this more a challenge.
'Perfect.
She thought to herself as she cracked her knuckles, keeping an ear out for Dom's signal. From the moment Dom told her what they were doing up here, she knew it wouldn't be easy. She hated having things handed to her, she always knew that in this shinobi world, you either take or you get taken.
And Yuki had done her fair share of taking in her years, this would be no different. Especially now that she had a second life coinsiding with her own to take care of. For the first time she truely got a grasp of what her life was like now. For so long she felt as if she were simply married and having a family with the man she loved. Now, she saw the full magnitude of it all, she was the wife of one of the strongest men in todays world, possibly one of the strongest in recorded history. This baby was his heir, the right to the Edrick name, it had to be protected, at every single cost possible.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/340Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

As Etais eyes closed slowly, he felt his body relaxing, his mind calming. Etai would lazily set himself up in a fighting stance, allowing him to ready himself for anything. He would feel his surroundings intensely, looking for any sign of his prey. It would be now more then any other time in Etais life that he would have to unlock his full potential as a Shinobi. He would arch his eyebrows, waiting silently, watchfully, for Dominic to signal the fight to start. This manner was almost to unlike Etai.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:18 pm

In my pouch I would pull out a kunai, spinning it on my finger and grasping it in my hand. Not another second would go by, and I would toss it into the sky. A reflecting shimmer would emit onto the kunai by the sun, followed by a loud whistle from my location. That was the signal. My stomach tightened a bit, I was nervous for them both. However, I had to stand by my methods.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:29 pm

The whistle sounded, and Yuki took off running in the opposite direction of Etai. the challenge had begun. As she ran, Yuki quickly took the lay of the land, seeing what she needed to avoid and what not to destory. Which was basically everything. She began to think that Dom pourposely made them come here to make the task at hand even harder. Perhaps it even reflected the magnitude of the importance.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Etai sniffed once, before the whistle blew. And the moment it blew, Etai would spark his eyes open, and break away in where Yuki was last felt with his compass, the yellow Doujutsu glowing vibrantly in the dim lighting. He may have been at an advantage at the moment. Yuki was the Shiokages wife, so she had to have had at least some sort of training by him, right? For good measure, Etai would overestimate Yuki, and expect the worst. That way he would be prepared for anything.

Etai would tighten his cloak around his neck, before straining his ears for any sign of Yuki. Any small noise would blow her cover, and Etai was determined to find her.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:46 pm

They were off, the two opponents readying themselves with haste. I would stand idle and watch, willing to step in at a moment's notice. However, I had to let them feel the sense of danger. Only time would tell. My eyes now closed, the air flow was my guide. It would steer me wrong. I would let my chakra channel, preparing for my emergency technique.

(Guys, just post, and I'll step in. Posting all corny will get old and repetitive.)
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Yuki kept low to the ground, stopping every few moments to keep herself from being sick. She needed to get to higher ground, to see where Etai was so that she could avoid him better then blindly running around this huge ancient city. With a leap she settled on top of the building she was leaning on, and began scounting the streets she could see.
No sign of that little green haired imp anywhere from here, but she had to keep sharp. She quickly landed back onto the ground and kept running, keeping that kunai in her sleeve close at hand for when she met Etai.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 pm

SOMEONE LANDING FROM SOMEWHERE; 5 O' CLOCK!

Etai froze, before his ears wiggled a bit, and his head pointed in the direction he heard the noise. Then, his Eagle Eye Compass locating her on the brink of its power, he shot in her direction, its span decreasing with his movement. But it wasn't long before she was back in his line of sight. He was silent as a prowling cat, stalking its prey. His green hair was whipping past him, and his eyes were set on his target. Now he was all business. Maybe when the time came to attack, he wouldn't be able to, but right now, he was all business.

Pulling his slingshot from his pants, under his belt, and pulled a smoke bomb from his pocket. He got it ready for anything. Etai would pack the small marble in the fold of the sling shot, and would pull back, about to shoot once he turned the corner.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:48 pm

The hairs on the back of Yuki's neck stood stright up and she stopped. Yuki didn't like this not one bit, it was very dangerous, but Dom knew best and for now she wouldn't question. But oh, would Dom get an earful once they were back home. She knew he was only looking out for her and the baby, but this was NOT one of the best ways to do that. Yuki felt tired, sick, and angry, but she kept moving no matter what.
Something deep in her gut told her Etai was close and she let her feet become silent as she walked. But this was probably no use since he would easily pick her up with his eyes before anything.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Jumped from the corner, Etai released the smoke bomb from his grip, the little pellet flying at Yuki. Aiming right at the ground at her feet, the smoke would blow out of proportion, taking a soft green hue. The smoke would reach some far sides, and he would skid to a stop, the smoke reaching its limits to him. He grinned, his Eagle Eye there, before he unleashed his White Light Chakra Sabre, before launching himself into the smoke. She would have nothing to track Etai off of. His footsteps were quiet as a mouse, and his breathing masked by his now shirt, folded over his mouth. He slowly made his way around towards her.

And if landed correctly, the smoke bomb would not only mask her view, but if within a meter of a shot, she would gain some slight burns on her feet and shins. Etai stopped playing around. But if she was actually to get hit, it would be all to easy.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 am

Yuki slowly turned to look to her left, that's when the smoke bomb impacted the ground. She couldn't help but shreik as she felt it burn parts of her legs. The thick smoke masked her veiw and she couldn't tell which way Etai would be coming from. Damn she was out of touch with herself! She hadn't been in one of these situations since...since before Hito was adopted. That long ago?
Coughing and trying to clear the smoke so she coudl see (to no avail) Yuki ran in any direction, she coudl barely tell which way was up. Dom was going to pay for this, oh she was mad now.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 am

Etais Compass felt Yuki trying to run away. But Etai Man would stop her! He spun around, giving out a shout of triumph, as he raced at her, and jumped at her back. The 80 pounds of pure muscle, bone, and internal organs would probably end up missing landing on her, but it wouldn't matter. He was starting to have fun with this battle. The smoke was slowly driftng away, but Yuki probably already ran away from its range and out of the smoke.

After Etai landed from his very poor tackle that was barely even aimed. He stopped dead, his Eyes regaining their half mile senses. He felt her not to far off, and Etai immediately did something a bit to extreme. He began charging charka for his old friend; The Eight Inner Gates. He wouldn't go as extreme as he's done in the past, but he wanted some excitement in this match.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 am

Yuki suddenly heard Etai shout and ran faster, the smoke beginning to clear thankfully. She made sure the kunai was still tucked into her sleeve and barely missed being tackled by Etai. This kid was insane! Yuki took to higher ground and leapt onto one of the roofs nearby, trying to keep her distance from him. She really didn't want to be here right now, all this running made her fee like throwing up.
Yuki stopped qa few roofs away and looked to see if Etai was still behind her. No doubt he could still see her with those damn eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Completion. Etais eyes widened, as his pupils dilated until they were slits. He closed his eyes, and tightened his grip immensely. The Edrick was ready for the first gate. He crouched low, his body radiating more power then usual. He hadn't felt this good in a long while. His strength was surplussed. His Speed was unimaginable, and his dexterity was immense. He gave a cry of rage, before leaping into the air, smashing into the wall like The Incredible Hulk. He pushed himself up once again, almost making it to the top of the building. One final leap, and he was at the roof, looking around, his Eagle Eye along with his regular eye capturing the view.

THERE!

Etais eyes shot daggers into Yuki, before he sprinted straight at her, leaping building to building, his hands clasped tightly as he jumped from building to building. His Eagle Eye added 2/3 of his speed to him, and the 8 Gates also added 20% more strength and speed to his body. He was at an incredible speed right now, and was almost at Yuki in now time. He gave a shout before leaping one more time, and was about to land on the same building as her, his eyes daring her to move.

Spoiler:

300/340
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:44 pm

The shout, it gave Etai away. Yuki quickly turned, startled at the very first second to see him so amped up like this. But fear soon vanished as it had come, and she flicked her wrist to bring the hidden kunai into her hand. She had to defend herself. Etai was barrel down on her, but she had to wait. No wonder the Edrick were feared, they were fast and strong. A deadly combination.
As Etai drew closer Yuki brought the kunai up and toward herself, hoping to inflict some damage on the approaching Etai.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:06 pm

A Kunai? Come on, Princess, you have to do better then that. Etai, while midair, pulled the knife from his sheath, while landing a few yards away from Yuki, he somersaulted on the ground, making a perfect execution, before pushing upwards once he reached about 270 degrees on it and flew towards her. He would kick upwards, aiming to kick exactly her hand, quite forcefully, and push right into her shoulders. His momentum was strong, along with his First Gate Opened and ready. He pushed into her, his power able to send her back flying feet.

If all went according to plan, he would land back on his feet, in a crouching position, before swiping at the air with his knife, and sprinting at Yuki, his eyes ravenous.

290/340

Last edited by Etai on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:21 pm

As the kunai was kicked from her hand and Yuki skid back a few feet, a shocking thought crossed her mind. Etai might be serious enough to kill her right now. Only a few inches away from the edge of the roof, with a psychotic kid charging right at you. This was not the best situation in the world. Yuki quickly turned and leapt onto another roof, trying to evade Etai.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Quick on her tail, Etai also made a leap, his cloak flying violently in the wind. This was all to easy. Etais strength was powered into his legs, making him fly over Yukis head, and halfway across the top of the building, making a circle of dust jet out from where he landed. He spun around, his eyes puncturing Yukis soul, as he sprinted at her, and he jumped up once again, and kicked at one wrist, while his other foot flew behind her head, knocking the back of her head slightly. The dexterity needed for this was immense, and Etai had pulled it off. He dropped back down on the ground after his light blows and spun around, his leg sticking around as he spun in a circle, tripping Yuki if she stayed in the same spot. He would then pull two Kunai out in one suave move and throw them at opposite sides of her body.

If done correctly, Etais kick to her wrist would send a sock to her hand, while the bump to the back of her head would make her stumble forward, under where he was. His kick was light, but anyone hit in the head would know they stumble a bit when hit in any part of the skull. His sweep would hit her ankle, and send her crashing to her but, while the kunai would pin her pants down to the ground. All this was correct presicion, and if he did it all right, Yuki would be trapped.

280/340
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:43 pm

The time had come. I had seen all I could, and it was apparent that the fight needed to be stopped. Yuki, in all her time with me, had gotten complacent, and it showed. They were nearly at my location, so time to take action would come soon. Yuki, I would hope had something left in her, but it seemed she was just too overwhelmed. Come on Yuki, show that your ready to protect what you love....
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:30 pm

How was someone like Etai so corrdinated in battle? Yuki found herself falling forward and trapped by her very own clothes. That was it, she was livid now.
'I have had it with this shit!'
She thought and drew three kunai discretly as she now sat 'trapped'. With quick hand seals, she turned, easily ripping one leg free from it's frozen spot and threw the sharp knives. Fire engulfed them, Etai would only see the fire, even if he managed to banish the flames there was still the hidden kunai to deal with. Yuki was done running, she was tired of playing the coward.
Spoiler:

260/280
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Etai would step aside, his Compass feeling the Kunai hidden within the fire. Ine one quick motion, the Jounin would quickly step aside, while moving forward a bit, and took a deep breath of air, before ducking down and exploding into a long stench of his horrid dragon breath has overcome Yuki by now. The stench was absolutely repulsive, and it would burn her if she didn't retaliate with another fireball. He would draw his fist back, and jump into the air.

The air was filled with the stench of decay and rotting as he flipped in the air. It was quite pleasing that Etai wasn't forced to smell it, thanks to his immunity to it. He dropped back behind her, before spinning around and aiming a soft punch to her side. With half her body still stuck to the ground because of the other kunai stabbed into the ground. His punch would hurt, definitely, but it most likely wouldn't damage the unborn fetus in any way possible. Hopefully.

Spoiler:

Chakra:
260/340
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage   Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection is Key: Yuki, Etai, and the Shiokage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next