Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artwork by Enzeru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ryo : 8400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Artwork by Enzeru Left_bar_bleue200/200Artwork by Enzeru Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Artwork by Enzeru Empty
PostSubject: Artwork by Enzeru   Artwork by Enzeru I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:20 am

So, yea... I do take requests at times, but not very often, and only if you are kind to me. I suppose I should show off, so if you like, do tell me and I'll see what I can throw your way my friends.

But for now, here are some examples of my artwork and style. I hope you like!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Artwork by Enzeru Left_bar_bleue200/200Artwork by Enzeru Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Artwork by Enzeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artwork by Enzeru   Artwork by Enzeru I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:42 am

Here is a spoiler of my charrie, Seraphine in all her grandeur.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Artwork by Enzeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artwork by Enzeru   Artwork by Enzeru I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Here is a spoiler of Enzeru, Naruto style:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Artwork by Enzeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artwork by Enzeru   Artwork by Enzeru I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 pm

You did that? It's really good! ^.^ I wish I could draw. My sister got all the talent in that department. =)
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Artwork by Enzeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artwork by Enzeru   Artwork by Enzeru I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Thank you! If you ever want me to, I'll draw up your character. Free of course! I just love the chance to sketch up other peoples characters.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Artwork by Enzeru Left_bar_bleue240/240Artwork by Enzeru Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Artwork by Enzeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artwork by Enzeru   Artwork by Enzeru I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 am

Those are really impressive I really like the ones of your characters and the last one of the Na'vi flying that creature. Very cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artwork by Enzeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artwork by Enzeru   Artwork by Enzeru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artwork by Enzeru
Page 1 of 1