Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sketches by Zero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ryo : 2600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Sketches by Zero Left_bar_bleue240/240Sketches by Zero Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Sketches by Zero Empty
PostSubject: Sketches by Zero   Sketches by Zero I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm not the greatest of artists, but sketching is my forte and my love. I'm going to offer up my artwork for you to see and if you like what you see, I'll sketch you a drawing of your character. However, there are rules to getting my artwork.

Rules

1.Please don't come here and flame my artwork. I will automatically have nothing to do with you if you do. Its rude and very uncalled for.

2. Describe everything in detail. EXTREME DETAIL! If you don't tell me about a specific feature, I'm not gonna be drawing it. I cannot read minds.

3. Please don't rush me on the sketches. Sometimes my muse is here and sometimes it isn't, and I also can't help real life either. Just be patient with me and I promise it will be worth the wait.

Examples

You'll have to look at my account on Deviantart. Search for 'Kiode.'

So, now on to prices. I'm fairly cheap.

1000-Sketch
1500-Colored Sketch
2000-More than one Character in Sketch or with extreme detail w/color (See Autumn & Winter)
2500-More than one Character in Sketch with color.

--500 per extra character --

2500-More than one character
Back to top Go down

Sketches by Zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: OOC Area :: Random :: Art Gallery-
Jump to: