Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making an appearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Kaguya
Genin
Reina Kaguya

Ryo : 1400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Making an appearance Left_bar_bleue160/160Making an appearance Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Making an appearance Empty
PostSubject: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:37 am

Reina would make her first appearance for the first time in years as she would walk forward towards the actual building that was the Kage's personal home. She knew it also was his office and as such she entered it with calm ambiguity though her body. She smiled lightly to the office lady whom didn't recognize her. Reina was wearing a brown burlap outfit like natives wore while retaining her hair with feathers and beads. She had a calm walk while it held much knowledge within as she knew she was going to meet the Kage for the first time after such a long absence. Reina would smile, "What would he think of me? Certainly I have done my share with the village but I wonder what else is expected of me?" Her thoughts would circle around and around as she entered after a few soft taps against the doorway. Her eyes forwards and her body dressed fashionably for its kind weathering as she would say with a bow about her, "Kaguya Reina. Reporting in." She wondered if he knew about her absence in the past. If so this may be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Making an appearance Left_bar_bleue320/320Making an appearance Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:52 am

Nami stood at the window gazing upon the beauty that was the hidden tundra and with that thought a smile spread across Nami's face. He wore his usual attire today baggy pants and his special made shoes, he wore no shirt as he was a show off at heart and the final touch being his kage cloak with the sleeves removed making it resemble that of a vest. The day had just begun and yet someone was already knocking at his door. He would turn slowly giving who ever it was permission to enter, but the one who entered came as a shock to Nami. Kaguya Reina was once a jounin of the hidden tundra but she took off right before she was to be promoted to that of an S rank. Nami now having the female stand before him once again sighed with relief knowing that she was ok. "Hello Reina, long time no see" he beckoned her over "please do take a seat i must hear of your tales as you have been gone awhile". Nami would take a seat himself as he would wait for the Kunoichi to enter and take her seat.
Back to top Go down
Reina Kaguya
Genin
Reina Kaguya

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Making an appearance Left_bar_bleue160/160Making an appearance Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:06 am

Reina did so on a fine analysis, the room hasn't changed much but the way the Kage presented himself did. She did not expect that from the Kage of all people to be so relaxed. Certainly she had done a few travels but surprisingly none of them left a mark high enough to fatefully destroy on's mind. Reina would take her seat as she would smile lightly and with her grand luck she would pop the neck that gave off it's loud and disturbing noise. She would then be focused to retelling her tails. She would smile at this as she would say, "My tales alone are not that big. I've been gone for a while but in that time I focused and refined my training. I killed the gigantic tundra bears and ate out of them. One of them were able to shelter me for two weeks while all the rest was for the eating and sleeping." Living in a bear had brought new light as she didn't mind killing animals any longer so long as they hold a purpose. She would then return the question with her own as she asked, "What all have you been doing in my absence Nami-senpai?" She had included the honorific because at one point they had trained together though he was two years older than herself.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Making an appearance Left_bar_bleue320/320Making an appearance Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Nami twitched at the sound of her popping her neck, although it was a habit of hers he was used to she had been away for awhile and hearing now just caught him off guard. He would listen as she spoke of her mini adventure away from the village he nodded as he approved of the independent training session she had. "Well it's good to hear you are alright even though I'm quite upset with you leaving like you did". Nami would smile as it was his turn to weave a tale of the adventures of being kage, "well truthfully I've just been doing paperwork I've been out and about every now and again and of course I've improved on my skills but besides that nothing has changed". he would grab a stack of papers and slide them to the edge of his desk for he would need to fill those out later, lucky him but then a though occurred to him, he would rise, towering over Reina where she sat before speaking "Reina as punishment for leaving the village without consent you shall be filling out the rest of this paper work for me". His face was serious but on the inside he was laughing, he didn't know how she would react but in the end he was kidding ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Reina Kaguya
Genin
Reina Kaguya

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Those jolly eyes, they always gave away a laughter in them and she had always enjoyed knowing this to be so when she giggled lightly and would look at the fun stack of papers, "There aren't very many you know, and from what I gather the academy here isn't as prestigious as it once was so filling out missions would be the criteria of the paper work. Rather I believe the paper work is filed out to be complaints by those civilians of the village who choose not to serve as shinobi. Am I anywhere near correct in this assumption?" Reina always knew how to guess but if they were right or wrong was entirely up in the air as she would smile lightly as she would look into the eyes of the person towering over her as she was, as usual, unafraid as she brought a hand around to move some of the green bangs aside to have her red tattoo fully show itself in its full "V" fashion, "I missed you Nami, it has been far too long since I heard one of those jokes of yours," She would smile lightly with calm security in her own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:59 am

Nami smiled as she giggled his serious face didn't quite work on her as he had expected but seeing how they've been friends for quite sometime it's no surprise she caught his bluff. Nami looked over at the stack {Ha she says this isn't alot she has no idea} Nami, returning his attention to her nodded as her assumption was basically a full on bulls eye how the hell she manage to pull that off who knows but Nami knew she had her ways. Nami would tilt his head at her as she pushed aside her bangs as if trying to figure out something "say Reina, does that tattoo mean anything? I don't remember you telling me this before or if you even had it before now". Nami would chuckle softly "my jokes are amazing yes I know" he said this in an joking manner as well, locking eyes with Reina, Nami couldn't help but smile himself "Ay, it's been far too long I've missed your company".
Back to top Go down
Reina Kaguya
Genin
Reina Kaguya

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:28 am

Reina always thought she had adorned her tattoo among her forehead. It was her chakra inhibitor in a way due to the way it glowed whenever she performed jutsu or channeled chakra through her system. She didn't mind since it was mostly aesthetic but she would shrug and say with a simple smile, "Whenever it glows, my chakra moves about through my body ready to give action to the call. Whenever it is just still I personally see myself as a normal person with a red tattoo. It has been on my head for as long as I can remember though." And with a calm culminating smile she brushed away soft follicles of her hair while channeling the chakra ever so slowly with a courteous smile as it did so. She wasn't gonna do anything, just make fun with her casual dress as the tattoo itself would begin to glow the iridescent red.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 am

Nami folded his arms across his chest as she explained what the tattoo was there for, funny how he never noticed it before or maybe he just forgot. He watched with an inquiring look as the tattoo began to glow. {She just said it only glows when she's channeling chakra so what is she up to?} he asked himself this question and yet his guard never went up he was relaxed as ever. He smiled at her "trying to scare me or something?" Nami walked toward her his full height becoming ever so apparent standing behind her he would crouch "say you aren't afraid of heights are you?" immediately afterwards he would grab the leg of the chair and lift it above his head with her upon it, he began walking towards the window. Nami knew that this was a little extreme even for him and if anything probably end up getting punched or smacked but he wanted to see how she would react. Opening the rather large window he looked up at her and smile "you can fly right?" and with that his plan would become evident.
Back to top Go down
Reina Kaguya
Genin
Reina Kaguya

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:25 am

Reina would smile as she lowered to nothing of the chakra movement within her. This much was easy as she would decide to not perform anything, after all it was only to reveal that it did glow in the first place. So where in she would smile until she saw her chair being lifted in which she gripped the seat's arm rests. She would quickly exclaim, "Nami, what are you doing?" But then she heard the question slash statement and then her eyes widened. She never had wings and that was relevant, nor did she have the ability to float. Jump and twist and turn maybe but that was it. "Are you serious? You know I am not like you, I can't fly at all." She recalled all the past training sessions and those in itself were a joy and it was apparent she had no talent for flying.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:23 am

Nami laughed aloud "aw com'on you can do it" Nami now held the chair outside of the window, turning it so Reina was facing him. "Never known you to shy away from a challenge" his facial expression was that of a joking one he wasn't seriously planning on dropping her or was he, he started shaking the chair a little as if his strength was fading, he would stop and stare her down before he pulled the chair back into the room and placing it back on the floor "you weren't scared were you?" the smile on his face never faded throughout the whole ordeal "serves you right".
Back to top Go down
Reina Kaguya
Genin
Reina Kaguya

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:28 am

"Serves me right," She would think to herself as something hit her mind. She then knew why it occurred to happen as it did. Reina would exclaim with a happy smile, "I am guessing I scared you with the channeling of my chakra," and with that she would giggle lightly like a school girl with her own version of the joke playing itself out. It was always so much fun doing this kind of stuff as it were but this kind of thing was always a joy to her as it were. Her smiling face would help out her own vision as she would stand up and look around, not sitting anymore for good measure and reason. "So Nami, have any more hikes and training sessions like the last time?" She recalled the last one and as it was, it was happily a joy.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:49 am

Nami rubbed the back of his neck "yeah maybe just a little but I knew you wouldn't do anything" he had full trust in her he only wanted to mess with her a bit. Her laugh was contagious and he laugh a little himself and watched as she arose from her seat which only made him laugh a little harder. When she asked about hikes and training sessions Nami just smiled "ofcourse!" was his only response. Thinking on it he turned toward the open window "we should go on one soon, up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Kaguya
Genin
Reina Kaguya

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Reina always loved the challenges brought forth and this one was one such that she loved. She smiled and her eyes grew as she would pop her neck and then say, "Where to?" She loved hikes and along with that training always was a joy of hers as she would easily keep to it as she kept her mind active on the goal and her own physique as it was would keep about as her own mind set activated itself. Her adrenaline already boosted as her bare feet tapped the floor. She never did wear shoes but that never stopped her feet which were smooth to the touch but conditioned for the harshest of environments. She would smile as she would wait for a reply and it could almost be said that she was jumping with joy form the inside with how energetic she was for a training thing and then something hit her mind, "Are you putting a student on me? As high a rank as I am I would assume you'd throw a couple students my way." Casual asking for a casual day as it were.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Nami knew she would get hyped up over something such as this it was in her nature. He would approach the window before answering her first question with one word "Frost fell". That area was stuffed with dangers which would make it all the more fun and he knew she was all about fun. He would turn and look at her before answering her second question "Maybe I'll think on it". He walked up to her and poked her in the forehead "Up for a race?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Kaguya
Genin
Reina Kaguya

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:10 pm

With the casual poke to her forehead her eyebrow perked and her smile grew, and then she herself was exactly happy for what she could do. However she didn't want any jutsu use during the race and she would indeed make that known, "No jutsu during the race. That is the only rule I have for us." And she licked her lips in satisfaction as she would grin and her eyes having their own widening sensation she would pop her neck and casually do what she always would do upon taking up fight and training orders, she would remove the things in her hair, all the beads and feathers and then with a few hand tricks she would have her hair long and flowing in no time. The green hair fully free from constraint as she would then remark, "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Nami nodded as he agreed to her terms "Wasn't planning on using any" and with that the match was set. He would remove nothing for he would not need to over the few years that passed his speed had increased rather drastically. He would smile at Reina before approaching the window and peeking his head out. He would turn around "usually I would be a gentleman and let the lady go first but in this case" he would wink once before yelling "Ready, GO!" and with that he jumped out the window and began free falling down toward the ground at a rapid rate. He worried not he had done this plenty of times, as he neared the ground he would prepare himself, as his body collided with the ground cracks would appear below {Never gets old} he smiled to himself falling from that height would be suicide from some peoples perspectives, he began running to the location know as the Frost Fell with a very dominate lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making an appearance   Making an appearance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making an appearance
Page 1 of 1