Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deja vu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka Takai
Genin

Ryo : 8700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Deja vu Left_bar_bleue160/160Deja vu Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:10 pm

It was early morning in the desert country, the crisp night air still lingering as the sun was starting to rise in the horizon, painting the sky in shades of red and yellow. And we see our hero sitting on top of the highest structure in the country, looking at the sun rising, thinking about how his life had gone through shit before he came to this village. His parent beating and abusing him mercilessly throughout the years, he never really understood why, nor did he want to. He would just rather see them at the end of a noose, but then again you can't always get what you want. They did however teach him one thing in life, that the world is full of hatred, and this brought one goal in his life. To extinguish hatred, even if it has to be aimed at him. To make sure no one had to grow up like he did.

Ka's mask was brought up past his nose so he could do the one thing that he is known for, chain smoking. There was nothing really wrong with his facial appearance other then cuts and scratches around his mouth, he just didn't want people to know his true identity. Very few people in the village knew his true appearance, and that was more then he would prefer, but what can you do. So there he was sitting on top of the tower, in his full ninja attire, just waiting for the day to start.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ryo : 2600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Deja vu Left_bar_bleue240/240Deja vu Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:07 am

Okay, so today was not the best day for Seraphine to be crawling up from the bowels of hell. She had a migraine like an normal boozer would, plus the unexpected bed partner to boot. She raised an eye brow as looked upon her old friend, eyes still narrowed from the two bright sunlight. When her buddy woke up, she was gonna be sick as a dog and just as irritable as one too. Something Seraphine wasn't in the mood to deal with this morning.

So, without further ado, she got a shower and dressed herself in her normal attire: half of a black tank top, black short tights, dark black sandals, and of course her trademark red coat. One can never forget their trademark item, even if they are suffering from a severe hangover and memory loss. She wrote a quick note to the snoozing lady in her bed, grabbed her standard issue weapons and slipped out the window, making her way across a few buildings casually to wear out the booze still in her system.

That is until she spotted that red and black mass of tights and inferior intellect poised all triumphant like on one of the buildings. At first she narrowed her eyes, staring the other down and trying to figure out if she was still drunk or if that was a mirage in front of her eyes. However, when it turned out to be neither, she began to laugh, bent over and holding her stomach as she stood there guffawing at the stranger and his idiotic outfit.

"What in the god's names are you wearing, man?" she choked out between a bout of laughter, eyes nearly halfway closed from her exertion. "Your funny as hell, you know that? Yah, funny as hell.." she stated after a few moments, wiping tears from her eyes as she relaxed back into a standing position. "Man.. What your name be?" she inquired kindly, slowly making her way over to him. Man, this newcomer was interesting enough in looks, what wonders she'd probably find in his personality.
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Amongst the morning winds whipping past his ears many sounds were being brought to his ears, however from his placing upon the highest structure in the village he was able to hear the faint sounds of a woman laughing. So out of curiosity the genin peered over the edge of the building, and seen a woman who seemed to have just gotten off ten miles of bad road laughing at his mask's appearance. So he really didn't pay attention as her comments were barely able to reach his ears from so high above her position. "Either Speak Up, Or Get Up Here. Can't Hear A Damn Thing Your Saying" Ka shouted down to her as his cigarette bobbed up and down as his lips, good thing she was pretty because it seemed she wasn't all too bright. He really did not see what was so amusing about his attire in the slightest, he mainly wore the mask to keep his identity a secret, which he hoped was doing some good.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:05 pm

She heard him, loud and clear, and sighed, propping her hands on her hips as she looked up at him. It could be the wind, since normally the farther up you went, the worse the wind got. Without further ado, she leapt her way up to him hair flowing out behind her in a storm of black and red. She landed beside him, coat flaring out much like her hair, then settling in the wind as it picked up.

The flicker of the coat revealed her long, lean body, a true testament to her job and those like her. "So... I've never seen you around before." she stated as she eyed his cigarette. She herself didn't touch the things, preferring the taste of harsh whiskey on the back of her throat rather than smoke. "What's your name?" she inquired, eyes narrowed slightly at him.

She needed to be cautious, especially if she didn't recognize him. Her job, first and foremost, was to protect this village and all the good people within it. Yea, she messed up sometimes and drank herself under the table when bad memories rose up, but she had never failed in protecting those around her. It was her only good point she supposed, not much else could be too good about this woman. The wind picked up slightly, pushing half her hair in her face and the other half violently into the wind. Man sometimes did she hate the wind.
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Ka watched as the woman began her jump up to the top of the buzzard's view, which was impressive to say the least since it takes him two to three jumps up to reach the top. Her hair and jacket whipped around with the wind which he always though was a sight to behold, the wind truly was a great element as it was essentially what gives life to all. Without it really the world would exist as it was today. You need only look at the desert to appreciate it's power. That may be the reason why he try's to emulate it in his actions. Now as she came up to see his full attire, she would notice only his mask was the color scheme she seen before, as the rest of his attire was quite different. It seemed they did share a bit of the same fashion sense as he too wore a trench coat, except it was tan in color and has a very special feature, it kept his body warm no matter the environment around him.

However soon enough she would notice a steel clawed hand reach out to touch her face, this was not meant as an act of violence just more of an act of being noticed. He stopped his hand as she passed by him just enough so the fine tip would leave a small scratch upon her cheek. That was all he had done until the moment she landed on the roof, where she would get a better look at the genin. "I'm surprised you haven't seen me, I've been in this village for the past 5 years. Guess your eye sight is getting to you in your drunken stupor" He could literally smell the booze on her even through the smoke surrounding his face, it defiantly wasn't the smell he prefered to live with. "As to my name, I have yet to pick one out for this situation. Why not help a guy out, what would you call me?" By now she would probably be able to see the pure white katana strapped to his back, and that his coat was wide open exposing his scarred torso to the woman. Not to mention his war torn jeans that seemed to fit him just right. "The real question is why do you laugh?"
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Deja vu Left_bar_bleue395/395Deja vu Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:44 am

A man stood cross armed watching the encounter of the two. His ninja were so foolish these days, but there wasn't much to keep them from being fool hearted when there was practically no danger afoot. He had taken time to stroll around while Lacey was gathering Shitai for the hunting mission, and as he was leaping from roof to roof as he does, he found a small collision on the path of life. A special Jonin and a Genin, both obvious addicts of one or more things, yet both special in their own way. Not a bad time to make his Kage entrance.

His black Kage robe, sleeveless and with a hood was perched on his body as it should be, showing the proof of his reign of this village for over 20 years. A huge feat for any kage to be alive and kicking in prime shape that long. He was a Sankuro after all, and there isn't much that's going to keep him down.

He would leap from his perch, flip in the air, and land in a kneeling position in the middle of the building the two were upon. His massive jumping height was unmatched in the village. A massive 4 stories with his weighted clothing on, the added few hundred pounds or so, was an achievement that many sought after, but the truth of the matter is that it came with his advanced age and training.

He stood and as he did, his arms would strike an X across his chest as he crossed his arms and allowed his cloak to flow behind him in the wind. His tuft of Iron ore would be strapped across his back over the robe and a smile would engulf his face, his mouth still closed however.

"Well, well, well. I see the drunk has met the fiend. From the smell of you Sera, i would say that you had another late night as usual. and you Ka........well you're just you. There's not much to say about that."

He gave a shrug, then reached inside of his cloak and pulled out a box of toothpicks. They were green and mint flavored, the taste of spearmint was his favorite. As he popped one in his mouth he gave a closed eyed face of comfort at the taste of the minty goodness before he took the small amount of time to replace them.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Seraphine smiled a comforting smirk, propping her hands on her hips, staring down the other ninja. "You know, now that I think about it.. Your one of our genin.. Just can't recall your name." She paused, reaching up with her left hand to wipe away a drop of blood from her cheek. Her smile faded, and her gaze became serious, cold, and nothing like her normal personality. "And as for your name when it comes to this moment, I don't have anything that you'd like. None of it you could repeat to your mother. Something that happens when you cut up a girl's cheek."

She twisted her gaze as she heard an approaching sound, not flinching when her kage landed beside them. She gave him a small bow of respect, her wild locks falling around her face as she looked toward the ground, then returning in layers on her shoulders as she stood straight again. Her fun attitude from before slowly returned as Nahaji poked fun at her drinking and rough smell.

"Ah, hey now, Nahaji!!!" she exclaimed. "I'm no drunk, I just enjoy the effects the alcohol has on my mind. For some of us, drowning ourselves in drinks is how we keep ourselves in one piece, yah know?" she stated simply, giving a small smirk as she let all of her weight rest on leg and her hand rest on her jutting hip. The wind picked up again, forcing her hair back into a straight line, like her jacket. It felt as if it was filled with turmoil, and she felt the wind reflect in her own self. Her eyes glazed over for a moment as she thought about it, but then returned to crystal clarity in a second.
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:26 pm

A grin could be seen being formed on Ka's face when Seraphine said that she was holding back what she really wanted to call him, for the odd reason that she thought he would tell his mother. HA! like I'd speak to that b*$!h He thought letting out a chuckle to himself before he took a drag of his cigarette, examining the woman again, and from what he is seeing and her brash attitude that she had to be one of the sand shifters. "Just go back to you litter box" He said to the woman as he felt the slight tremor when Nahaji landed on the rooftop.

And what a grand introduction it was, walk up to your subordinates and just berate them. Arrogant "Nahaji-sama, you got some dirt on your face" He said pointing his middle finger to his left cheek "Right there" Ka said before hearing Seraphine explain how she wasn't a drunk, yet she really wasn't winning. "Sorry to say hun, but your a drunk, Nahaji is a dick, and I am a fiend. Live with the choices you make, accept it
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:16 am

Haji gave an awkward stare at his ninja. Never in his life had he been called a dick, he was in fact one of the most peaceful persons alive. His ninja must be exhausted from the heat for him to make such grand assumptions out of nowhere. He just continued to look at the ninja, then chose to ignore him and turned his attention towards sera.

"Such a shame you didn't acquire the clan trait of the solid red hair, it may have done you well. On another note, there hasn't been any danger for a few years, so unless you're still getting used to the place you've lived forever, then i'm not sure what tolls are happening to your body hahahaha."

His laugh was hearty and warming, and full of the aspiration of what seemed to him like a good joke. But the kids these days didn't find his humor as amusing as he did, so he payed no attention if it went over there heads.

"You know, my granddaughter is in town. perhaps you'd like to meet her sometime? She's very spunky and unbelievably strong. I think you two would have a good deal in common.....Except she's 11."
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:27 am

She frowned deeply at the Ka, her eyes narrowing as she stared him down. How dare he refer to their kage and her clan leader in such a fashion. "Kiddo, if I wasn't so nice, I'd cut you a new one for that comment. How dare you speak to Nahaji in such a way. Last time I checked you were a measly charity case from a piece of crap family trying to change your life. Obviously, you haven't changed much for the better." she snarled, both hands on her hips. "So I'd learn some respect if I was you, especially for your elders."

With her opinion out there, she flicked her hair back over her shoulder, only to have it blown back by the wind again. She smiled at Nahaji and his comments, sighing as she brought a chunk of black hair to her face in disdain. "Its my mother's weak blood. However, I do say it can be helpful at times. Most people don't expect a black-haired girl from this village to be able to wield the sands. It has come in handy more times than I can count." she stated with a simple smile.

As he described his granddaughter, she laughed, a deep and intoxicating sound. "I'd love to meet the kiddo, Nahaji. It'd be great to teach someone to follow in my footsteps, all except for the drinking part of course." She swung her head to a sound above, the sharp call of a desert hawk. " And some of the other things..."she mumbled softly, watching the bird swirl around once, then disappear off toward the desert sands. "She got the ability, or is the blood too strained for her to be able to be taught our techniques?" she inquired, staring back at Nahaji again. It'd be nice for Seraphine to take a student under her wing for once; maybe this one would stick.
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Finally the kind of reaction that he was use to throughout his entire life, and a sly grin appeared on his face. "Are you still prattling on woman, If you truly think that I give two flying shits about what you think or say about me. You are sorely mistaken, however I am honoured that you are speaking to me in this fashion. It shows that you are willing to defend your Kage without second thought. And it gives me what I crave most.... Your hatred" Ka said as a cloud of smoke escaped his mouth, and his grin disappeared and from under his mask Ka's eyes glared at the two Sankuro in front of him. "I respect and will protect only my country, not it's leader"
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Haji gave a second to ponder what his ninja had both just said. It appeared that these two hat a sense of tension between them. He felt he would address Ka's comment first and give them both an aspect on what is asked of them as Ninja.

"Well that's expected of you Takai. I've never asked any of my ninja to protect me, that's not why you are here, that's not why you chose to become a ninja. Kage's come and go, i've just been fortunate enough to still remain here. Your duty is to the best interest of this village, as is mine. As long as you do as I say, then I can assure you that this village will remain standing. That's the purpose of your training. As for your opinion on my general character, I find that you're emitting hatred from figures that rise above you due to your mistreatment as a child. You find authority figures distasteful because you've dealt with a terrible trauma at the hands of your own. Of course I do not find what you've said about me in the least bit pleasing, as I'm sure your fellow ninja hasn't either, but if you want to stay alive in this desert, then I can assure you repsect goes a long way. As for you Sera,...."

He turned his attention towards her in an attempt to get her in a calmer manner. Obviously the Sankuro temper was very strong within her, but Haji had dealt with it before and found that distraction is a great key in controling.

"I'm not really certain you'd be one to teach my granddaughter a thing or two. Not only is she not of the clan, but she has surpassed even you in rank. She's a Jonin from the Harikangakure village, the daughter of the Shiokage. She's my granddaughter by adoption. However, don't think that she's weak at any point. She's one of the strongest Ninja i've ever met, and one day she'll even surpass me, as i'm sure my son Koga will."

He gave a soft smile at the thought of his family. The only thing in this world that he knew he could always love.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Genin
Seraphine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am

She scoffed at the young boy, and allowed her kage to say what needed to be said. However, as she gazed on, she pondered if any of the older man's words would sink in, and immediately doubted it. Normally, she wasn't one to go by first impressions, but this kid had irritated her enough to carve a nice name for himself on her 'Annoying People To Avoid At All Costs' list.

In her opinion, he was a smart ass who needed to get over himself. Yea, he may fight for the people, but that didn't give him any right to speak to anyone in such a way as he had to both she herself and Nahaji. She had this uncanny feeling that sometime in the near future they were going to brawl it out and either come to an understanding, or something worse...

Then of course, Nahaji started in on her, and she couldn't help but smile. She shouldn't have underestimated the achievements and skills of her kage's granddaughter. Hell, she shouldn't have expected any less than the best. "Forgive me Nahaji. I am sure you are right, by what you've said, she seems to be an excellent kunochi. One I'd still like to meet, if your sure you'd like for her to hang around me." she stated softly, a smile adorning her face.

Then she turned her gaze and fixed a frown as she stared down at Ka. "As for you, I don't give a damn whether I see you again or not, and if I do, it'll be way to soon brat!" she snapped, her frown curling into a snarling grin. What she said was the truth; she really couldn't give a damn whether or not she saw him again, or heard of him again. In her opinion, he was a brat, and from now on always would be.
Back to top Go down
Ka Takai
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:41 am

Ka kept his eyes on Seraphine as Nahaji spoke about his past with his parents, and his grin reappeared on his face. However it wasn't a grin of amusement, if one were to see his entire face it would show it was a grin of madness, close to the smile an insane person would make at their opponents. what the fuck does he know of my life before being here? What does he know of the abuse and pain I have endured? WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW?!? He thought while keeping the grin on his face, and he had to do everything in his power to stop himself from attacking Nahaji in front of him, however that would prove to be a problem with the other one right there as well. She would then speak to him about how she couldn't care less if she saw him, which started with a frown but ended with a grin somewhat like his own. "Haji, I think Seraphine is starting to fall in love with me. Just look at the way she speaks to me, she says she doesn't want to see me again. Yet I can guess she will be seeking me out when she needs me" He said before breaking out in a mad laugh, then turning around to look out into the village once again. "Any ways I'll let you two continue on with your talk" He said still chuckling then jumping off the side of the tower, laughing madly on his way down. "I Shall see you soon Seraphine you crazy bitch you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deja vu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu   Deja vu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deja vu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Red Sand :: Hidden Oasis (Oashisugakure) :: The Buzzard's View-
Jump to: