Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interacting with the next generation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Interacting with the next generation Left_bar_bleue320/320Interacting with the next generation Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Interacting with the next generation Empty
PostSubject: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Nami stood outside the entrance to the ninja academy, where inside trained his future shinobi. He sighed as he pushed upon the doors and they swung open from the force. Walking inside he looked about apparently some teachers brought their students outside the confines of their class rooms to do hands on training which Nami felt was the best. He walked past them all greeting them and giving praise to their abilities, before he would fully interact with them he would speak to the principal about him being here surely he or she wouldn't mind. He took his time up the flight of stairs that were along his path and during this time he watched the students practice with shurikan and Nami couldn't help but smile. Approaching the principal's office he would clear his throat as he would need to be heard clearly on the matter of him over seeing the younger as well as the older students training and learning and he would let no one over rule this decision for today was the day he would interact with the next generation of Tundra Shinobi....
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Interacting with the next generation Left_bar_bleue320/320Interacting with the next generation Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:32 pm

The principal would spin his chair around to face Nami but was surprised to see that the kage had to pay him a visit. "Hello Shimokage~Sama, is there something I can help you with" Nami took note of the slight hesitation in his voice "Yes as a matter of fact there is, I am here to over see the education system of this academy I will be examining it so to speak". The principal didn't react for a second but nodded as he approved of this, not that Nami needed his approval anyway but non the less he had it, Nami would turn and leave his cloak fluttering at his heels and he would wave before leaving the office. He would walk down the hall as he pondered which class to visit first. "I got it! Kenjutsu Education, I am an expert in that area after all" Nami smiled as he would increase his speed slightly toward the class room. Once reaching the room he would tap upon the door lightly, open it, and enter the class room. Just as he had expected everyone had turned to see who had entered and everyone was shocked to see the face of the Kage standing before them.

No one moved as if they had all been caught in an genjutsu, Nami smiled once again as this reaction was normal for people of this village as it was rare to the Kage after all. He would begin walking down the aisle toward the front of the room where he would stand before the Kenjutsu teachers? Nami was a little surprised himself for this class had 2 teachers instead of just one. Nami quirked an eyebrow, began to ask why but before he could the 2 spoke before he had the chance as if they already knew what the question was. "Here in this class we tend to teach different styles so we have two different teachers and the students get to choose the style they like best and study it" the one that spoke was a female while the one that remained quiet was a male, quite possibly they were related but who knew. Nami nodded his approval as the system made sense, he would make his way to the back of the room and lean against the wall, he motioned for the teachers to continue their lesson while he watched.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:04 pm

The instructors continued on for several minutes as they went over the fundamentals of kenjutsu. After everyone finally seemed to get the picture and all questions were answered, the students got to begin practicing. The teachers lead everyone outside where everyone either got in pairs or groups of 4. Nami followed the group and continued to observe the lesson, he would pitch in if he felt it was necessary but if it wasn't he would just be there as a sort of morale booster as everyone loved trying to do their best in front of their Kage. The kids actually did pretty well to say the least, there were some flaws that the teachers would need to pick up on but other then that their moves were of an average genin kenjutsu user at the least.

Nami would approach a group nearest to him, they seemed to be having some difficulties of sorts. As he approached he would ask the question "what seems to be the problem young ones?" they would look up at him for a couple of seconds before one of them spoke up, a young boy with dark untamed hair he appeared to be a little mature for his age, he proceeded to explain that they couldn't decide who would be on whose team and at that Nami chuckled. He would look down at the kids and cross his arms across his chest and think awhile. Soon after he would point toward 2 of them "you two are on one team and the other two are on teams" they didn't seem like they wanted to argue against his choice so Nami would give them the choice "listen you four, yall don't have to go with the groups i decided i choose randomly if yall feel like it doesn't work then please do say something". They all smiled at Nami but didn't say anything they just ran off and began a spar with the groups he had chosen. Nami felt he was done with this class for now and went back inside and began roaming the halls {Where to next} he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ninku
Genin
Ninku

Ryo : 1700

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 pm

It was a pretty boring day for Ninku, as it seemed it would just be another do nothing day. He left his household and then placed his hands in his pockets looking up at the clear sky thinking of how he should proceed with his day. Perhaps the kage had a mission for him?? Ninku tilted his head as he wasn't sure if he were in the mood to take an assignment but he decided to check and see if anything needed to be done anyway.

There was no rush so Ninku paced towards the Kage's office just to find out he wasn't there. Ninku was informed that his kage was at the ninja academy and he then headed that way.

The ninja academy huh...Why would he be there. That place sure brings back memories, he thought as he headed towards the academy.

Ninku soon made it to the academy building and he jumped onto the roof and closed his eyes waiting a few moments. He soon opened them to see Nami walk back into the building. He flipped off the building, landing on his feet and then walked inside and soon approached Nami.

"Hello Shimokage", he said respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Nami heard someone walk in behind and soon afterwards he was greeted by someone. Nami would turn around to be face to face with a male, a male he knew by the name of Ninku. He would smile at him before speaking "Hello, How have you been Ninku haven't seen you around for awhile, then again I haven't been out until recently". He would turn around and begin walking, waving his hand signaling to Ninku that he should follow as they would be walking and talking. " So what brings you to the academy, coming to relive some old memories of yours?" Nami would ask the question with a straight face as he was thinking on what the next class he should check on next. Nami also decided if he was going to be joining him he would have Ninku help woth the judgement process.

FInally deciding Nami took a sharp right and stopped at the door on his first left. He would look back to Ninku "Come on and help me do a little inspecting". Nami would tap upon the wood slightly before sliding it open and entering the class room. Just like last time everyone turned to see who had entered and ofcourse were shocked to see their kage's face. Nami would wave at everyone with a bright smile. He would proceed to walk toward the back of the room and lean against the wall as he and Ninku would watch the class for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Ninku
Genin
Ninku

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Ninku returned the smile before he noticed the man began to walk and then signaled for him to follow. Ninku briskly walked, catching up before answering Nami's question.

"Not exactly, you see I was rather bored today and was curious if there was anything I could do for you today", he said before they turned right into the classroom. It seemed coming here was the right thing because now Ninku was entering a classroom with his kage to do something.

Ninku entered the class and had a quick flashback to his time him well over a decade ago. A fragile boy learning the ways of the shinobi. He smiled and he soon noticed Nami was now at the back of the classroom. Ninku didn't know what to do with the class he simply showed his respect to all the future ninja. Ninku bowed and then rose and introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Nami smiled as he watched Ninku get caught up in all the attention but he couldn't tell if he was enjoying it or going through all sorts of hell in his head. He would let him introduce himself to his future comrades before ushering him over to where he was standing. Nami would chuckle "sorry for putting you through that situation" Nami didn't know if he was used to that kind of attention, he doubted it his alias was "the Ghost" after all but none the less the day would go on. The teachers proceeded to teach their lesson and Nami would throw in a few questions or remarks every now and again. Nami then remembered why Ninku was here "something for you to do? Honestly I have nothing to do myself for once I actually finished my paperwork so I decided to come here." he would be whispering so to not disrupt the class.
Back to top Go down
Ninku
Genin
Ninku

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:07 am

Ninku soon went to the back of the room and took a deep breathe before releasing a sigh. He seemed calm but he was a little confused, he had no idea how to talk to the future genin. He remember his academy days, and he knew how the minds of the young worked. The slightest influence could affect their future as ninja and the thought of this interested him. It would be interesting to watch the next generation take his place, however that was still a long time from now. He turned back to the Kage and gave a weak smile.

"No worries, it was just so sudden", he responded before the teachers began to teach their lessons. Ninku whispered back at the kage.

"Huh, thats fair. I guess it's just one of those days. Remember your academy days??", he asked the kage out of sheer boredom with a hint of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am

Nami nodded as Ninku confirmed that he was alright with the sudden rush of attention. He would listen as he asked about Nami's academy days and then realized that they were the same age! or atleast near to the same as he was one year older. Nami smiled toward him before thinking up a way to summarize his academy days "I do indeed, it was a little rough in the beginning but after awhile bonds were formed with friends and teachers alike". Nami began having a nostalgic feeling which just made him laugh a little to himself. Nami went back to paying attention to the lesson as the silence would return between the 2. Nami usually wasn't one to let awkward silences to form but this was just one of those days where you just couldn't help it.

Last edited by Nami on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninku
Genin
Ninku

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 am

Ninku nodded. He thought back to his academy days. Now that he thought about it, he never really cared or focused on friends. It was actually really hard for him considering he was young and weak. Ninku smiled a bit, a lot had changed since then.

"That's lucky. When I was in the academy I was one of the youngest in the class so friends didn't come easy. Plus I had a very thin build so I guess people never really noticed me. But at the end I still graduated at the top of my class since I had been training at home as well way before I even came here.", he said thinking back.

There was a silence and Ninku realized that it was true, so much could change. He went from being the runt of the litter to a well known and respected shinobi, and Nami went from being an academy student to the Kage. It seemed that anything could happen if one tried hard enough.

"To think the next future Kage could be in here", Ninku said softly. He then realized it could work both ways. These ninja were the tomorrow...either for the good guys or the bad.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Nami listened to Ninku's story and pondered it a little {being the youngest and the weakest and yet coming out on top what are the odds of that?} he shook the thought away of course this was possible as the old saying goes never judge a book by it's cover. Nami would return hiis gaze to Ninku and pat him on the shoulder "well no matter what happened then you're a friend of mine now" Nami didn't know weather or not his words would have any effect on him but none the less he said it without hesitation. He would let his hand fall off the man's shoulder and caught what he said about the next kage being within this room"whoa now, my time hasn't past just yet" he was joking of course as Nami had been known to mess around. Nami would scan the room once more before announcing his departure, "well young ones we must be on our way, study hard alright" they all nodded reassuring Nami and with that Nami would be on his way to the door. He would open it and exit the class room sure that Ninku would be following unless he wanted to be caught in another attention situation.

Nami began walking down the hall ways his arms at his sides and his body relaxed for once he wouldn't mind having some paper work to do. He would speak aloud "got any ideas on what we should do?" his question was directed at Ninku figuring he was following him. Nami continued walking until he reached the end of the hall, a door was present before him he would open it and step out into the light for they had now just entered the courtyard of the academy. He would take a seat on a nearby bench and take in the warm air.
Back to top Go down
Ninku
Genin
Ninku

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Ninku bowed his head and smiled at Nami for his comment. "Well, I'm honour to be your friend Shimokage-sama", he said warmly. It was good to know that Ninku was on good terms with his kage and who knows what interesting things could come from their future friendship. He then smiled again as Nami made his joke about how it wasn't his time yet or any time soon. Ninku meant no offense but he knew Nami didn't take any. It was just the mere truth, or at the very least a possibility.

Ninku then noticed that it was time for their departure as the Shimokage gave his farewell address and departed. Ninku followed behind but before exitting the classroom he showed his respects and bowed to the class. "Never forget, you are the future of not only this village, but the ninja world", he said before leaving completely following behind the kage.

Ninku followed Nami as pondered what they should do next as they walked outside towards the courtyard. Ninku took a seat next to the kage and looked up before he thought out loud, "Well you did say you were finished with your paperwork, so if we really have nothing else to do, might as well do something good for the village. Are there any missions available?? I would imagine that if we worked together we could get even the most daunting task done, so why not enjoy some adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Nami leaned his head back and sighed while listening to Ninku's proposal. Nami thought about the idea for a second "Hell why not never said I couldn't do I am the kage after all" and with that the plan would be set. Nami would stay put for a few more seconds. After the short lapse in time he would sigh once again and stand up and turn toward Ninku with a smile plastered upon his face "Very well to the kage building". Nami would turn and start walking toward the nearby exit heading toward his next destination knowing Ninku would be following after him.
Back to top Go down
Ninku
Genin
Ninku

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:28 am

Ninku chuckled and then got up, doing a quick stretch before nodding at the kage. "Alright, sounds good", he said as he followed the kage's lead. He was a little curious as to what the two were going to try and do, but he did believe that there would be very few that they could accomplish. The day seemed like it was finally going to become interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interacting with the next generation   Interacting with the next generation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interacting with the next generation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Southern Frost :: Hidden Tundra (Tsundoragakure) :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: