Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theft! Recapturing Lost Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Theft! Recapturing Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue395/395Theft! Recapturing Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

Theft! Recapturing Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Theft! Recapturing Lost Souls   Theft! Recapturing Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:32 am

Theft! Recapturing Lost Souls Missiontemphaji_2

A

Reward:
20000 Ryo

Story:
A missing ninja from a minor nation to the east has broken through our defenses and penetrated the hall of the dead to retrieve several corpses, an Aburame and a Sankuro. One can only guess that with the specific clans that were taken his nation is planning on performing autopsies to try and find a way to open our sand wall defenses for some kind of attack. Based on the time between now and his retreat from our village one can only guess that as an outsider he is still in the desert so track him down, retrieve the corpses and show no mercy to this fool who wandered into our den of wolves. This thief has been identified as a jonin so approach with caution.

Description:

-Post that you want this mission and wait for my approval
-Create a topic in the Zasshu Desert titled, "Theft! Recapturing Lost Souls (mission)"
-RP out you leaving the village and tracking down the thief {200 words}
-After finding him study his actions for a while and take note of his inventory, specifically where the heaven and earth scroll he has on his person is located. {200 words}
-I (or someone of my choice) shall RP the thief as you battle him {as long as it takes}

Target Info:

-if you win: Return and tell the the village and drop off the still sealed corpses {500 words}
-if you lose: You die... (yes you may die on this mission)

-Return to this topic and post that you have completed the mission if you win and the reward will be added to your ryo pool. The person who RPed as the NPC shall recieve half of the mission reward die or the full reward if they win.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1