Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the temple of the Thunder God

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
In the temple of the Thunder God Left_bar_bleue240/240In the temple of the Thunder God Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

In the temple of the Thunder God Empty
PostSubject: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:25 am

Katsumoto had heard many a tale of the God of Thunder and Lightning Storms. Being the God of one of Katsumoto's favorite elements, Katsumoto decided that he would pay his respects. Kneeling down in front of the Statue of Thor Katsumoto started to pray for the first time in his entire life to a deity. He would pray for help, the strength to protect others, and Katsumoto would pray for his peoples deliverance. "Thor...I have never prayed to you or any God before. I don't have the tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if I was a good man or bad, why I fought, or why I died. No, all that matters is that one stood against many, that's what's important. Valor pleases you, Thor, so grant me one request, grant me REVENGE! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!"

Katsumoto then got up from kneeling and bowed. Then he headed to sit right outside of the temple. Things were still eating up Katsumoto on the inside and many a memory was running through his head causing him much pain and suffering from remembering all of the bad that had happened in his life. All Katsumoto wanted was a sign that he wasn't trying to save his people for naught.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
In the temple of the Thunder God Left_bar_bleue240/240In the temple of the Thunder God Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Sitting on the staircase Katsumoto thought back on what he had gone through all those years. Fighting for a cause that most thought was impossible to win, losing men and women to men from invading countries, coming home to a wife and two children who loved him, and then having everything he loved and held dear get taken away from him.

And now, Katsumoto was kind of worried that he would be alone again in his quest for vengeance. He needed a sign. Maybe someone would come and show him the way.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:51 pm

A storm started to brew overhead and flashes of light and the sound of thunder flashed around the entire city of Arashigakure. Katsumoto thinking nothing of it looked back up the steps and went to walk inside. He didn't have a place to stay, neither did he have anyone in this strange city who he could ask for a place to stay. Luckily though this was a temple and Katsumoto was hoping they'd be courteous and offer him a room. Maybe they would have one in the back.

Katsumoto then walked up to a man who was obviously in priestly robes and looked kind enough. "Hello, I am Tokugawa Katsumoto" Katsumoto then bowed low while keeping his eyes on the priest. "Hello Mr. Tokugawa I am Akera Juzo and I am watching over our lords temple tonight. How may I help you?" The man locked his hands together and smiled. Katsumoto returned the smile. "Actually, I was hoping you had a place for me to stay in. I hate to beg and it is actually against my nature to but I really need some shelter from that storm. Katsumoto looked down and clenched his fists. "We have one in the back let me show you the way."

Once Katsumoto was in his room and settled he looked at his surroundings. The accommodations were few but having a lamp, bed, and small table to write on was a luxury to Tokugawa. Looking up at the ceiling Katsumoto took a deep breathe and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
In the temple of the Thunder God Left_bar_bleue320/320In the temple of the Thunder God Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Takeshi walked out of his temple office and was approached by a fellow cleric who told him of a drifter that had taken himself up in a room near the back, while at first he brushed it off as another simple traveler he was more interested after discovering that the man was reported to be carrying a special sword from legends of the southern countries. He returned to his off and instructed the monk to send the man his way when he woke up, he wanted to have a word with this...samurai.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:27 am

Katsumoto awoke to a monk sitting on a chair by his bed. "Hello...." Katsumoto reached for his sword slowly just in case there was some funny business. The monk just stood up, smiled, bowed lightly and asked that Katsumoto follow him to a room in the back where he was to meet someone.

Once they got there the monk told Katsumoto to sit down on the couch and wait for the head priest who would be there shortly. "Thank you." Katsumoto then awaited the person he was asked to meet.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
In the temple of the Thunder God Left_bar_bleue320/320In the temple of the Thunder God Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Takeshi walked into the room where Tokugawa was staying and offered his hand to be shaken, though not totally sure of this man's homeland customs he always started out with his own. After that if there was no additional greeting method presented by the samurai he would take his seat on a chair in the corner and cross one leg over so that his ankle rested on top of his other leg while his fingers rested in front of his mouth. Looking like a high level mafia boss in this position he nodded and introduce himself. "I am Kinzoku Takeshi, kage of the hidden storm. I have heard man things about you and your blade and I must say Im impressed which is a rare thing. Welcome to the temple." Complimenting another man's fighting level was the highest compliment that could be given in this land's culture which is something a man like Tokugawa would be aware of, doing something like that early on would indicate that not only did the kage honestly know what he was talking about but that there was a true respect for the level at which this samurai used his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Katsumoto looked at the one who came into the rooms hand and wondered what to do, he took a guess and put his hand out too and shook it. Then Katsumoto followed through with a bow. "Thank you very much, I am honored to be welcomed by one so esteemed. I heard of your military exploits before. You are a legend in itself. I also want to give my compliments to your people, they are great hosts and if it wasn't for them I'd be out in the storm" Katsumoto wondered how this man knew of his exploits but kept that question to himself, this Kage seemed interested and Katsumoto wanted to figure out why.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:47 pm

The man was indeed polite and no doubt was tired after his journey here so soon Takeshi would need to let him be for the night but there was one question he would like to ask before doing so. Rather than wasting time he would thank the man for his politeness then ask away. "Thank you friend, Im sure my people will be most pleased that their generous acts do not go unnoticed but I have one question for you before I let you rest for the night. Who do you protect first and foremost?"
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Katsumoto finally got a question that kinda took him by surprise. No one had asked him that question since he had gone on the run. However Katsumoto felt he could answer this Kage. Well Kinzoku Sir, I used to defend my Daimyo with my life before he was murdered by invaders. In a way now I am still defending his honor. I plan to avenge him and my family. My Daimyo's life always came before my own, now my honor is all I have left. Katsumoto then waited to see what this interesting Kage did next.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:18 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the temple of the Thunder God   In the temple of the Thunder God I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the temple of the Thunder God
Page 1 of 1