Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. Left_bar_bleue410/410Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. Empty
PostSubject: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Mid-afternoon set in above Harikengakure. There was no sun on this day, only extreme cloud cover, and winds that were a little furious, as if demanding the destination in which they travelled. The winds would tear through any loose clothing and rustle the hair of those in its path, passing by without a care. I stood in the epicentre of this, midway up a mountain that was famous for the Goddess in which it was named after. My cloak and hair did as described, letting the violent breeze own their position, as I looked over the landscape to the south.

My blue eyes were focused on the Sound of Pisces, admiring the view from Mt. Myria. I would have my arms down by my side, close fisted as I waited on one person in particular. I was waiting for my younger brother Koga, who was sent a scroll informing me to meet him. He and I were going on a rite of passage today. I would take him to a place unlike any other, and perhaps even more, a skateboarder's dream. I carried a blank expression on my face, my eyes intense as I watched over my country. Koga was now late....
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. Left_bar_bleue200/200Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Koga was in actuality not late. He was trailing behind Dom the whole time, and as the man was looking out over his village, Koga was doing stationary flip tricks. The wind was trying to flip the board from under Koga's grasp, but his professional status as a boarder and his massive balance was keeping each trick perfect. He skidded beside Dom after finding this waiting boring. For some reason his brother was always stuck on trying to be dramatic.

"So..........Let's do this bro."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. Left_bar_bleue410/410Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 pm

I would look to Koga, who apparently was trailing me the entire time. I shook my head at him, for I couldnt understand how he got a letter faster than I sent it to him. It was obvious that he wasnt reading things like he was supposed to, but nonetheless. I looked up to the sky and waited, sighing. Something was coming from above, but at this point it was a mere spot in the sky. Soon though, it would be much more.

"Kid, how are you supposed to get the feeling of what it's like to be called to duty when you never leave my side? Your just like your dad..."

I would turn my eyes to him, though my head was still looking up. I gave him a crooked smirk from the side, and then looked up again. The spot in the sky was getting larger...
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. Left_bar_bleue200/200Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Koga though for a second and then looked up to his brother. Koga hadn't gotten a "call to duty" in the first place. Besides's where's not the best place to be up on the action, than with the Kage himself.

"Well, if I were to be called to action, wouldn't it be better to be right by the caller? Besides you should have known i was following you the whole time. You're supposed to detect windflows and all that jazz aint you?"

Koga flipped his board into his hands and held it like a boombox across his right shoulder. He found this city to be quite a skatepark, but he had no idea what he was about to realize.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:06 pm

"Following me is fine, but you best be prepared for anything when keeping up with a Kage. You should know that better than a lot of people. You are family to 2 Kage after all.."

My eyes would stay glued to the sky as the spot above became more visible. The figure began to take form, sporting wings and a long tail. Soon its color would be more clear, as its red scaled body moved down upon us faster and faster by the second. Then in no time at all it seemed, the figure crashed down upon the grounds in which we stood, shaking the foundation. Though I didn't budge, I looked up as the creature would rise to its full height and look down upon myself and Koga. It was Fury, making a dramatic entrance as always. He glared at use and finally spoke after attempting to use his size as an intimidation factor on young Koga.

"Is this the brat you were talking about Dominic? Kaiser said you were bringing someone.."

Fury would snarl at the thought of taking the kid to such a sacred place, but he was under the order of Kaiser, so it meant he had to whether he wanted to or not. His golden eyes were intense, and he wanted to let Koga know he was all business on his arriving here. If the landing didn't suggest that, his stare certainly did.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Koga stared at the object he finally saw falling from the sky, at first it seemed like a dart, then a body, then as it landed the view came into a huge red dragon. Koga just stared at the thing in awe, disregarding it's attempt to put fear in the young man. Koga faced down tougher stuff than intimidation before, so something even of this amazing stature wasn't going to scare the young boy. He just kept his eyes glued on it almost as if in a trance. Then, as if to answer a deep question of koga's on fantasy, the dragon spoke. It spoke human words as if it were it's native tongue.

"Wooooooaaaaahhhhhh. So they do talk........ That's insane, i never knew a dragon could talk, let alone that they spoke with such perfect pronunciation. You'd figure their skull shape and long tongues would stop them from being able to, but just wooooooooooow."

The boy fell silent and continued to stare at Fury, his eyes still wide with amazement at the magnificent creature.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Fury snapped his head to the right and let out flames from his nose and mouth, displeased by Koga's ignorance to the situation at hand. I would snap one finger at Fury and get his attention back where it needed to be and that was looking at his master. My expression was more ferocious than his, for I was a hater of cocky attitudes and Fury was pure dickhead when it came to the Dragon family.

"Its not going to work Fury, so give it a rest. The kid is being trained by me, and your tricks aren't going to scare him. He has ice water in his veins. Now lean down so we can get the fu k going.."

Fury would respond to my snap, though he hated it. He growled at me before listening, placing his tail around so that we could walk up to his back. I started up his tail first and found my spot near his left wing, using chakra to hold myself in place. I would look down to the still in awe Koga and yell to make him snap out of his trance. It would start as a loud yell, then I would lower my tone and give him some instructions.

"KOGA! I said let's go! Your going to need to use chakra to hold on, so don't get lazy while we are on here..
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Koga would snap out of his trance to the sound of Doms voice. He looked up the dragons body and saw the face of his brother, so he followed his path up his tail and charged his chakra into his feet as previously ordered.

"Uh, so where are we goin?"

Koga scratched his head and looked at dom puzzled. He was under the impression that they would be on the mountain, but apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Just as Koga asked the question, there was no time to recieve an answer. Fury exploded from his spot on the mountain. Like a rocket, he was at 200 mph in almost no time, tearing through the skies as if he were in a drag race. I grinned with pride as we rode on Fury, knowing Koga was probably getting a kick out of the ride.

It wouldn't be long and something that resembled a high flying bird would appear in the distance above. Many would mistake it for such a thing, but not many ever truly reach such an aerial elevation. As we drew closer, the magnificence of the object began to show itself. It was only a matter of time and it would be completely visible. I narrowed my eyes, ready to arrive for the training.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Koga watched as they were threw from the ground on the back of the dragon. They sped through the sky and were wisked away from the mountain. Koga could feel the rush of the wind in his hair, and soon saw the group coming upon some bird like structure. Koga had never seen this thing before and he tried to wrap his mind around what he was seeing. Could this be where this dragon lives?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 pm

As Fury kept moving in, the scenery was unlike anything to behold. The flowing waterfalls were the first things that would catch the eye as they sparkled with a shimmer like that of the most pure diamond. Lush greens and wild colored flowers with dense blocks of stone leading up to what was known as the body of this paradise. It would take anyones breath away, as it had mine and continues to do.

The body would expand into a wing span fit only for the creatures that were king of the sky. Fury would spiral around the mountain in the sky, allowing us to take in fully the breath taking view. The winds were so pure hear, and as Fury slowed his pace, I turned to Koga and nudged him on the shoulder with a push of my fist on his shoulder, giving him a one sided smirk and a reply.

"So kid, whaddya think?"
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:17 pm

He was stuck in the view of the crystal falls of the flowing spring water. As they came upon the structure that sat high above the lands, the sparkling crystal clear water had wedged its way into his head, and it kept him in awe, until Dom gave him a shove in the shoulder.

He shook off the place and turned to him and gave a half smirk himself.

"Not too bad, not much of a skate park, but still not too bad. I'm still impressed."

He gave dom a shove on the ribs since he couldn't reach up to the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:31 pm

"Not much of a skate park? Heh, you'll see once the training starts..."

I laughed as he attempted to push back, and looked back ahead as Fury made it to the flatlands of the Dragon paradise. Fury would land dead center at an open plain, laying his neck forward for us to walk off. There was a single tree that stood off in the distance, similar to that of Arashigakure's world tree. I would be the only outer source of shade here. I would walk down Fury's neck and hop off, landing on the soft grasses. I took the thin air into my lungs and looked around. Several dragons were hovering around us, and some resting below the great tree. Training here was always the best, and I couldn't wait to give Koga the test of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Koga felt them land, and noticed that the dragon's neck looked pretty sleek and durable, so without a second guess, he flipped his skateboard in front of him, then strategically and perfectly placed his feet on the griptape, landing on his neck, skating down the slope, and ramping off of Fury's head giving a massive 540* turn with a lazer flip to half cab impossible flip trick, then landing it with ease right beside Dom.

"yeah, not much of a skatepart, however, that dragon can give a sweet ride."

He gave a laugh as he flipped his board from underneath him, backflipped, grabbed it, and landed on his feet with the board resting on his soulder like a boombox. He was too good at skateboarding it was almost a scary thought. He was scary good.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 am

Fury would grow angry as Koga did such a disrespectful deed, skating down his neck as if he were some kind of road. He would immediately take back off, fire emitting from his nose. I watched him fly off then looked to Koga, looking a bit frustrated with his antics thus far. I put my hand on his shoulder and informed him of his lack of respect.

"Koga. Listen to me. You are on sacred grounds and interacting with creatures that are as legendary as where you want to be with your skating skills. You have to show a little respect to them, or Kaiser will not allow you back here. Earn their trust first kid."

I would remove my hand from his shoulder and ruffle his hair with a slight smile. I then stepped forward a few steps and then turned back to him. I would waste no time in getting things started. I would remove my cloak, all swords but my Talon Blade and place them beside me, all the while still looking to my brother. My expression tightened as I asked him one final question before it all began. I would begin focusing mass chakra at my feet, readying a technique of my own, inspired by Koga.

"Are you ready bro?"
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Koga gave a sigh at his sign of disrespect. He wasn't trying to be disrespectful, just tryin to get that angry fire bird to liven up a bit, he seemed really tense. He already had his board at his side, his only weapon he really needed, so he gave a nod to show he was ready.

"I'm sorry if i was disrespectful Dom, I was just trying to have some fun. But i'm ready whenever you are."

His mind was now wondering why they were brought so High up to practice and train. They could have done all this on solid ground. He hoped they wouldn't have a free fall training like they did on myria when he first got here. Koga ended up with a broken arm that day, and that was just because he got lucky.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:27 pm

"It's ok kid, you'll learn that Fury is like that....Anyhow, I want you to pay attention, for you aren't the only one with skills around these parts. There are some of us, who can do the things you do, without even using a board at all. Just allow me to demonstrate."

I had finished charging my feet with the winds and was ready. I would start by taking a jog around Koga in an arching fashion. When my speed was just about right, I thrust the wind nature to my feet and suddenly I began defying gravity itself. Using the same methods of how Koga would ride his board, one foot was perfectly placed off the ground and the other was propelling my speed. I would get enough momentum and finally bring my back foot up, knees bent just like a true boarder itself.

I would turn in towards Koga, shoving one foot back to gain more speed as I seemed to be ready to charge my brother. Then with simple thrust of my back foot, I would soar over my younger sibling, completing what looked to be a front flipping 540, nodding as I would raise over and above him, returning to my original position which would originally be behind him, but if he was following my move, I would land with my back turned to his face, skating away with full momentum from the trick, navigating the winds as if I were a blend of a skateboarding and snowboarding fiend. As would use incredible reaction speeds to turn myself around, which was signature of a perfect surfer on a wave, riding back towards Koga with a grin. I would raise my shoulders with my arms out, as if I were shrugging like it were no problem.

"So.....what do ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Koga watched him fly through the air and emulate a skateboard, he waved around the air to make sure there wasn't anything there that he was skating on. There wasn't. He was skating across thin air. As marvelous as it was, his finish was pretty amateur in itself, for it just looked like he flipped and spun in the air, however, the overall technique was amazing.

"How......how did you just do that?"
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 pm

I would continue to circle around Koga and enjoy the blank expression on his face. This was to be the basis of his training and I was excited by the fact that he liked it. I would use a foot to keep my momentum up, and keep rounding him as I explained.

"I am able to use my recognition of the wind currents and skateboard using my momentum and keep myself off the ground. Now, the difference between what I have is, that I cannot do as creative of tricks as you, but overall, this is effective. Using this technique, I'm going to teach you how to use the same currents to better your already incredible skill. I'm making sure you are a master of this before you leave.."

I would be as serious as I could be in towards my words, my tone deep, suggesting all business. I would let the winds fade around my feet and gently press my feet to the ground, landing next to my cloak and weapons. I would re-equip myself, sliding my cloak on last, finally turning back to my brother.

"Interested?"
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Koga took a minute to take in the information. He used recognition of the wind currents. Although Koga had the ability of the wind element, he never tapped into it at all. He was trained in sand and sand alone, so it would kind of be difficult to tap into it. Besides, Koga wasn't an edrick, so how could he recognize the wind currents?

"How am i supposed to be able to do something like that? I mean, I can't decipher wind currents like you're eagle eye can. All i can do is move sand. And there isn't too much sand around here."

Koga flipped his board underneath him and readied himself for whatever.

"teach me then."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:20 pm

I would look towards Koga, and lean down to one knee, grabbing a handful of grass strands. I would rise and sprinkle them into the air, watching them as they flowed in the breeze, which was flowing left to right. I didnt have my Eagle Eye Compass active and for good reason. He needed to know the basics of wind, and basic understanding meant no bloodline help.

"First my young brother, you must be able to understand the wind and the directions in which it takes. The winds are stubborn, rebellious, but most of all they are free. I want you to try and use the winds around you to improve your finesse with your board..."

The strands of grass would spin in a loop, then change direction, floating away and behind me off the floating mountain in the sky. The air was thin here, even though it was flowing rather fluent. It was Koga's time to shine. I looked at him one final time with a nod and one last tip.

"Take your time and understand the winds first..."
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Koga gave a smirk and then leaned down. He was prepared to make this work. He gave the ground a kick, and it shot him forward, causing dust to spit into the air. He didn't heed what his brother said. Instead of watching how the grass itself moved in the flow of the wind, he created his own path. He wasn't moving to natures beat, only his own. He went to do a full directional stop, a pivot to the right to a 90 degree turn, something he had never done before. The board itself was prepared for anything as it would catch the drag of the wind, and it hit the 90 degree mark perfectly. Only one small problem, one that was miniscule to the world, but to the man who it happened to, it was detrimental.

Koga lost his balance.

The board would rocket out from under his feet, and since it did not have him to recognize the dirts that it rode on, it would flip and spin violently before crashing down on it's griptape. Koga himself would find his legs twisted and trying to find balance, but he was horizontal and too close to the ground for any movement to stop what happened next. Koga landed on the left side of his face and would slide a few feet on his stomach. His legs would arc over his head as they had not caught the stopping momentum, then they would slam down limp behind him.

He layed there for a moment, wondering what in the world went wrong. Was it his speed? was it the board? it didn't add up. His balance is supposed to be perfect, nobody on earth was able to match it. He picked himself up from the dirt and rubbed the mud from his face. He then turned to his brother with a fire in his eyes before he walked to his board, slid his foot under it flipping it, then hopped back on it upright. He leaned down again, ready to give it another go.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Watching Koga, he seemed to ignore much of what I said, and tried to take on the currents on his own. As he attempted to make a sharp turn, I watched him recieve a faceplant into the dirt, his body sliding and his legs arching above him before falling back to the ground. I didn't budge, letting him take his lesson the hard way, with the pain. My eyes narrowed at him as he rose from the ground, ready to do it again.

My expression suggested disappointment in the fact he wasn't listening to me. I would kneel once more, pulling another set strands of grass and open my palm. The winds would carry them away, the direction of the winds facing south. I spoke violently towards him, the sensei in me projecting.

"Do it again! This time pay attention!"

I would let my arm fall back down and look back to Koga. My cloak and hair would attempt to follow the grass strands, but were unable to reach them, rustling back and forth in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Koga watched the leaf and gave a sigh. He didn't understand what he was trying to say. He shook it off and then pushed off of his board. He started speeding through again on the plain, and again he was going to do the same move.

As the turn came, Koga popped the front of the board up, pivoted, landed on the 90 degree and went for a few inches before falling of the board again, this time on his back.

"THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!!!!!!"

He screamed out in frustration. He was getting pissed that he wasn't able to get over this.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Sensing his frustration, I walked over to my little brother and stood for a moment. He was a sand user, yet I could tell he was leaning more towards his earth element. Earth represented everything about him; balance. I needed to help him understand a portion of him that he didn't know. Sitting down, I crossed my legs Indian style.

"Koga, sit with me. Being a sand user, I wasn't expecting your wind nature to be so lack. This training is going to need a better understanding."

Waiting for Koga to sit, I already knew what it was I was going to do next. Concentration was the best way to handle such a situation, and it would take some time. Knowing Koga though, he would get it sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.   Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koga and Dominic. Brothers in Training.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next