Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Letter of Proposition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Letter of Proposition Left_bar_bleue320/320A Letter of Proposition Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Letter of Proposition Empty
PostSubject: A Letter of Proposition   A Letter of Proposition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 pm

As I sat at my desk in my office, I began to ponder. One of my villagers had recently left his fealty to me for a group of Sannin wanderers in order to seek further training. I thought of this ninja, Pucko, to be a man of intuition, so I applauded his ability to pursue his aspirations. A talented young genin, to say the least, from what I've heard. Nonetheless, the reasoning for my pondering in my office today are that I wished to make an offer to the Sannin of the wandering group of shinobi. I have caught wind from my ANBU operatives that one of the leaders is an Edrick by the name of Zetzray. I plan on speaking to him in person, and speaking to him of this proposition specifically.

Dear Zetzray Edrick, Sannin:

My name is Skar Dovahkiin, Tsurukage of Morigakure and the Land of Vines. I have heard of your plights as wanderers, as well as your plan to enhance your knowledge of fighting and power along the way.

To put it generally, in the letter, I will be offering you a deal. I will pledge my swearing allegiance to you. Meaning, I will assist you if and when you need my assistance as a Kage of my village, and a leader of my clan. I will not turn you in to your enemies, and I will provide you with a base in the town that lies under my jurisdiction, called Elkwood. If you accept, I will create your base in the town. I will also expect you, as well as your team, to pledge your allegiance to me as well. I will expect help from you when I need it.

Now, I want to meet you in person to further discuss my offer. So with your answer, I invite you to my Castle of Illismera. I will be in my office on the second floor. Take the staircase on the left, for your convenience.

Thank you for hearing my proposal,
Skar Dovahkiin, Tsurukage

I then turned to one of the bookshelves covered in vines behind me, and hummed a low tune to a vine, manipulating it to carry me my jar of wax in order to seal the letter. I folded up the parchment in front of me, and using my ring, placed my seal upon the letter. I then gave it to my messenger bird sitting on my windowsill.

"Young bird, please take this to Zetzray Edrick," I said to it. Seeming to understand me, it flew away with the letter in its mouth, on its way to Zetzray.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Letter of Proposition Left_bar_bleue320/320A Letter of Proposition Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: A Letter of Proposition   A Letter of Proposition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Zetzray was sitting on a large rock located left of a 40 foot spiny trees with all but five leaves connected to its body. Zetzray's dull yellow eyes looked to the sky as he pondered the state of the ninja world. He did this often, in fact most of his thoughts always led back to the big picture or the real reason as to why he and his partners were doing what they had been.

It was in the middle of this train of thought that a bird swooped down vertically from the sky. He didnt have his eagle eye compass activated so there was no way for him to have seen the bird coming before hand, but seeing that the bird wasnt a threat he left it un activated. The bird was carrying a letter in its mouth and zetzray's eye was instantly drawn to the seal that marked its outer area. Zetzray would extend his arm and allow the bird to land upon it and soon after he would take the letter and begin to read it.

A minute or two would pass by after he began to read the letter and then his face would be overcome with a broad smirk. Fate had just smiled down on he and his partners, they would be one giant step closer to their main goal. The letter explained that the kage of the vine village wanted to in their efforts and in return wanted their help in any affairs of his own. A fair deal. Zetzray was to meet him in his castle. So with no further ado Zetzray stood up and began his journey to the castle of the kage. the bird had now hopped from his arm to his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Letter of Proposition   A Letter of Proposition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:39 pm

I stood in my office, gazing out the window that I had sent off the small hawk to its recipient. My life lately has been taking turns down rather unexpected roads. I had just recruited two young Genin to train under my wing. Would I be able to help them on their way to growing in power? More importantly, would I be able to help them grow in knowledge? To be more wise than they would have ever thought they could be? Or would they be teaching me more? It's an odd concept, anyway. I haven't even fought alongside anyone since I was just a boy, let alone fought for anyone. The future is hidden to me, and no matter how often I look into what my future could look like, I still can't see anything. It's clouded. Soon I will be traveling to the village of my ally as well, and I will take my new students. I wonder what will happen upon my arrival. Either way, only the near future will tell.

Now, I await a response form the target of my letter. Either way, I asked him to visit me even if he refused my offer, so hopefully he would show up to at least explain his reasoning. My future goals are hidden to all as of now, even from my students, and having these Sannin as friends and allies will further my cause. Maybe I will be able to assist them as well. With a sanctuary, or simply reinforcements. Either or, I will be there to assist should they choose to accept my offer. Now, I wait in my office, staring out this wide-rimmed window into the sunrise of the new day. I shall wait here until my response arrives.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Letter of Proposition   A Letter of Proposition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:45 am

Zetzray after having walked for about seven hours finally reached his destination. He was staring directly at the tsurukages castle door and from this point on was one hundred percent focused on gaining the added strength of a kage and a village for he and his partner's cause.

Zetzray entered through the front door and then proceeded to walk forward through the entrance. He would instantly turn his vision to the stair case located to the left of this room due to it being referred to in the kages letter as the easiest way to reach him. Zetzray pressed on with the hawk still on his shoulder and the letter in hand and with each step he grew more anxious about the events that were about to unfold. It wasn't every day that a kage asked for your assistance in return for his own. Zetzray was never really big on teamwork, other than the occasional team effort missions that he would complete with raleth. But he realized that to accomplish a goal as large as the one that he has set, he will need to have a large enough force of power to do so.

Zetzray had finally made his way up the long flight of stairs and was brought to a door. The door was the last one located in a long hall. This had to be the door and Zetzray was ready to meet the kage. He took in a deep breath, knocked lightly on the door and then entered.

Upon entering, a man stood in front of a window. The man had long black hair and his skin was tan and Zetzray was able to tell at a glimpse just by the way that the man stood that he was powerful. Zetzray would open up the conversation seeing as how he was the one who barged in and was called upon. "Hello, I take it you're the Tsurukage, Skar Dovahkiin?" Zetzray waited for the mans reply as the bird on his shoulder leaped off and flew onto the shoulder of the other man. Zetzray already knew the answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Letter of Proposition   A Letter of Proposition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:57 pm

I heard footsteps throughout the hall outside my office door. These footsteps sounded dignified. Dignified, yet calm. These were of no man in his castle, for I know everything of the residents of my home. No, these were from someone I had never met. Perhaps it is my long-awaited visitor? As if on queue, I heard a light knocking on the door at my back, and then the door swung open. The visitor behind me asked me to confirm my identity. Unnecessary it would seem, as I could tell in his voice that he already knew who I was, but it was a polite gesture, and I respect that. Politeness is a hard thing to come by in the savage world we live in today. As my messenger hawk landed on my shoulder, I let off a small grin. "Hello there, Zetzray. You are Zetzray Edrick, correct?" I asked as I turned to face my new acquaintance.

He indeed did look dignified as I had previously guessed. He looked to be a man weary of battle. Knowledgeable of it, yet still very calm about the concept. There was the calm part I had also guessed. By the looks of him, I knew right away that he was certainly an Edrick, a member of the Eagle Clan. He had green hair, like them, and his eyes were a dull green. Eyes that I knew could be flicked on in an instant and grant him reflexes unmatched by any man upon a whim. I had read a great deal about the Eagle Clan, as I had needed to read a great deal about my enemy. The Edrick were a clan lead and ruled by the Shiokage of Harikengakure. Harikengakure is my rival village, my enemies, therefore the Shiokage is my enemy, and therefore the Edrick are my enemies. Although, if this one were loyal to the Shiokage, why would he become a Sannin in the first place? I suppose that it's time I found out more about him.

I opened conversation with the question that had been lingering on my mind for the past several answers. "You received my letter, I take it. Now, what is your response?"
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Letter of Proposition   A Letter of Proposition I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Zetzray motioned forward as he went for the nearest seat that would be in front of the desk of the kage. he would sit as he took a cigarette out of his back pocket and lit it. He would usually have never done this in a kages office because of informalities but he wanted to let the kage know that he was comfortable with the situation and also to let him know before even answering that the answer was a yes.

Zetzray took in a hit of smoke from the cigarette and breathed it out a second and a half later. He was looking at the hawk that now stood on the shoulder of the Tsurukage as he spoke. "Your offer was a very generous one indeed...and one that a man would be foolish to pass up." zetzray closed his eyes and when he opened them a second later, his eyes would be locked with the kage. "And that is precisely why I'm not going to. I accept your offer of services in return for the services of mine and my men."

Zetzray took in another hit from his cigarette and expelled the smoke gathered from it. It was after this that he would continue "....However, I do have some conditions that if not met will end in the termination of this deal." Zetzray made sure that he had the kage's full attention before continuing. "First off. If you want to use my men for a mission, Job or even cleaning a bathroom; you must speak with me first." Zetzray would then cough to make his voice more clear before listing the second condition. "Second. You will not be allowed to force my men to do anything they don't want to do. No matter what their rank is." Zetzray would now list the last of his conditions to the kage. "Lastly. Although we are very grateful for your offer to move our base to elkwood, we will not be accepting this. The place that our base is located in currently is only accessible if you have my permission, making it hard for trespassers to get in. But if you would still be kind enough to give supplies,it would be much appreciated." zetzray had listed just about everything and said everything he needed to by this point.

Zetzray, after taking in more smoke from his cigarette spoke once more. "if you have any conditions to suit yourself, now is the time to let me know. Skar Dovahkiin. Zetzray was still holding eye contact with the kage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Letter of Proposition   A Letter of Proposition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Letter of Proposition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Vines :: Hidden Forest (Morigakure) :: The Castle of Illismera :: The Tsurukage's Office-
Jump to: