Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering Supplies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Gathering Supplies Left_bar_bleue320/320Gathering Supplies Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Gathering Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Raleth walked out of the Boar area, the huge gourd of alcohol on his back. On his sides were the Morigakure headband and a Harikengakure headband. He also had the steel wolf flask on his side as well. He wore he red Sannin coat, on the back was the kanji "Wolf" on it. He walked towards one of his usual road-side bars, as he felt it was time to gather some supplies. The sun slowly began to set, and night soon enveloped the Land Hidden in the Vines.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Gathering Supplies Left_bar_bleue320/320Gathering Supplies Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Gathering Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Raleth found his roadside bar, and as he opened the door the owner welcomed him, as he was a usual customer and his presence was always good business. He ordered his favorite brand of sake. His ears perked up as he heard a slight whining. He thought it was just from his drinks earlier, since his senses were sometimes messed up whenever he drank. However, the whining persisted, and soon annoyed Raleth. He walked out, the whining getting louder. He walked behind the bar, and saw a small child crying softly, yet to Raleth's sensitive ears it was quite annoying. Raleth walked to the small child and crouched next to him.

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Gathering Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:58 pm

The child spoke, through sniffs of mucus and tears.

"I can't find my mommy and daddy!"

Raleth looked at the kid, and realized he looked like a young couple in the bar. He tensed his muscles, as that couple tried to abandon their kid. Raleth spoke to him.

"Don't worry, I'll find your parents. Try and get some sleep.."

The boy nodded, and tried to sleep on the ground, tears flowing through his eyes. Raleth waited there until he heard the slow breathing of someone in a deep sleep. Raleth's eyes then flashed from that deep red to the yellow and black eye of the Ookami Sage. His teeth elongated a bit, and his look became more feral. He stood up. A hunt was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Gathering Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:18 pm

The little boy's eyes opened slowly, as he awoke from his long sleep. He dreamt of his parents, and he yawned. He was about to stretch when he felt something on his wrists, something heavy and metal. Soon a horrid stench filled his nostrils, and he shot up. He was in a huge metal room, with red markings on the side and he himself was in the middle of a huge circle. His eyes widened as he struggled to move, but he couldn't. He moved his hands and found them in some sort of sticky warm liquid. He slowly looked at his hand, and saw it was covered in blood. He then screamed loudly, as he saw the blood. He looked around, and the blood came from his parents, their faces looking towards them, their bodies mangled and their throats ripped out. He heard the steps from outside and the door opened, and he saw that same man who came to him at night. The man spoke, his words chilling to the bone.

"I found your parents. Don't worry. You will join them soon"

[END TOPIC]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gathering Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Supplies
Page 1 of 1