Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akuhei - NSL Sanctions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Akuhei - NSL Sanctions Left_bar_bleue410/410Akuhei - NSL Sanctions Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Akuhei - NSL Sanctions Empty
PostSubject: Akuhei - NSL Sanctions   Akuhei - NSL Sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Concerning you Akuhei. Haji, Takeshi and I have decided that under full circumstances of what transpired, that you will be given another chance to Roleplay here. However, your punishment is this. You will be under an indefinite Probation.

• You will be limited to 1 Character.
  • You will not be able to create your own clan.
  • You will be required to create ALL custom techniques without the use of a clan.
  • You will NOT be able to recieve the benefits of a Stat Boost or an Advanced Element for being clanless.
  • You will be limited to 2 Elements.
  • You will be limited to 3 Specializations.
  • You will be required to start at Genin, but will be required to make an 800 word history instead of 400.
  • You will not be allowed to mention Naruto Mirage on this site. EVER.

These sanctions are the decision of the myself, Takeshi and Haji as I stated and for now, once more, it is indefinite. If we see that your behavior is kept in check, and that there is no longer any ill will towards Naruto Mirage or Shy himself, we will lift your probation. Once this is lifted, your character will be given the chance to have the third element, four specialization and clanless choice. If you agree to these sanctions, tell so now.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muteki Ryoku
Genin
Muteki Ryoku

Ryo : 2600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Akuhei - NSL Sanctions Left_bar_bleue160/160Akuhei - NSL Sanctions Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Akuhei - NSL Sanctions   Akuhei - NSL Sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:30 pm

I agree to all of these terms. Thank you Haji, Takeshi, and Dominic for letting me come back. Could you unban my Ip address now so I don't have to use this program anymore?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Akuhei - NSL Sanctions Left_bar_bleue410/410Akuhei - NSL Sanctions Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Akuhei - NSL Sanctions   Akuhei - NSL Sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Now that you have agreed to this, I will contact Takeshi and have him lift your IP Ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akuhei - NSL Sanctions   Akuhei - NSL Sanctions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akuhei - NSL Sanctions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Savage Lands :: Rules and Regulations :: NSL Sanction Board-
Jump to: